• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I hope they keep her psycho, but to a lesser extent. Right now it's just creepy and causing her to slowly lose brownie points. The brownie points that I gave her before she
    Spoiler:

Hopefully Kanba will get a bit more screen time soon, since I'm selfish and he's my favorite...

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Yeah Red-chan is my favourite too, still waiting for his actions at the end of episode 1 to be explained. Blue-kun is as normal as you can get atm but I have an inkling he's going to grow some balls later on in the series.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I hope they never do?? Or if they end up explaining it, I hope they're really vague about it. Like say it's something he feels but will never actually act on (minus what happened in episode 1 lmfao) and leave it there.

Shoma is so cute I hope he never changes aaaaah////

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Spoiler:

Don't mind Shoma, my estimation of him went up a lot when he had a go at stalker-chan, the thing at the end of the episode as well but not as much.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    WELL YEAH OBVIOUSLY.
    It should play a big part, they wouldn't have shown it if it wasn't going to be mentioned later on haha. I just DON'T KNOW WHY but I really hope it's not too too big of a deal.

lmfao I don't even know why I like Shoma so much, I normally don't like characters like him. Maybe because he's androgynous and has had some character development. I dunno, he is supa kawaii.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I think Shoma x Ringo is pretty much fate.

I like Red, very interesting guy. We thinking it was him on the bike in ep 8 or someone else?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Oh... I thought the person on the bike was that one girl with the gun... thing. But now that I think about it, there's not a reason for me to even think that.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Ringo?. . . . . Apple. Wayy behind all this new anime stuff.

Prefer to watch anime that already finished airing so I don't have to wait. Except for Mayo Chiki.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I think I'll start watching weekly anime. A quick dose of anime a week won't kill my studies. Hopefully.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Speaking of /a/ and the fact that Penguindrum is still kind of the topic a little bit.

Beware of mahoosive images.

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    That reminds me of the Mami threads. ^^

And I doubt it would kill your studies, alo sit would be as shame to wait just under a year to watch Mirai Nikki and the rest of the next good looking season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back