• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

January 2004 Member of the Month Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • Does anyone have the results to the December MOTM at all, I'm curious who won the stuff and the things with the dealies...well anyway

My being so busy this year has caused my post count to go low and rep to suffer horribly...I think only a few people here know, but I got my buds so I can't complain...

Hmm, weight lifting next season, I can prolly squeeze some PC into that time...props to sapphire latios for something, I dunno...

BOO ya!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Whoops! Due to all my excitement in actually being nominated for some categories, I miss counted! Thanks to your voting and my awesome math skills (1 + 1 = 2) I now have..
    100mario's votes: 6
    Well I passed my goal thanks to Dakota and his not knowing me! I'm going to set it to 25. It's only the beginning of the month anyway!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I liked your name and though it was intuitive so I gave you a vote oh YEAH!

and I think this water is making me drunk OH CRAP

*passes out in a puddle of his own self pity*

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I currently have...........2 votes.Lol oh well, looks like I'm losing popularity instead of gaining it XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Does anyone have the results to the December MOTM at all, I'm curious who won the stuff and the things with the dealies...well anyway

My being so busy this year has caused my post count to go low and rep to suffer horribly...I think only a few people here know, but I got my buds so I can't complain...

Hmm, weight lifting next season, I can prolly squeeze some PC into that time...props to sapphire latios for something, I dunno...

BOO ya!
    No Dakota no one has done last months MOTM. SO its still up to you :classic:.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • didn't kairi say she would...THAT LITTLE WITCH, SHE's NO GOOD FOR ANYTHING

"If any of you have seen Kenshin than you know that is not an insult but a compliment..."

Oh well, I guess I shouldn't have asked Kairi to do it anyway cause it was really my duty as a civil gym coach to do it anyways...well, I have some pigs to slaughter so get out of my yard before I get my flying monkeys...

Dang water, getting me drunk again...

*puts out a grease fire with his FACE*

BOO ya!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Kairis pretty busy with postin the mod tests and stuff, i could count the votes! me and my amazing math abilities (just make sure frostweaver dont find out) i can count to 10: 1, 6, 3, 19, 64, 32, 47, 94, eleventy six, 10! anymore brain busters? :D

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    Kairis pretty busy with postin the mod tests and stuff, i could count the votes! me and my amazing math abilities (just make sure frostweaver dont find out) i can count to 10: 1, 6, 3, 19, 64, 32, 47, 94, eleventy six, 10! anymore brain busters? :D

No SL. That's not how you count to ten. *sighs* It's 1, 6, 3, 56, 3, uh...3.5, 48, uh......10!! (and some idiot once told me it goes 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.Ha, shows how much he knows.)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • TVR said:
    No SL. That's not how you count to ten. *sighs* It's 1, 6, 3, 56, 3, uh...3.5, 48, uh......10!! (and some idiot once told me it goes 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.Ha, shows how much he knows.)
    wow...that guy sure was an idiot if he thought ya counted to 10, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! we're way to smart for that eh TVR? :laugh:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Zero is a Base number So you dont have to use it all the time. Sorry for being so off topic, I have so many votes, Thank you everyone and you didnt have to vote for me but thank you anyways :)!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Awww! We voted for you cus you're nice, honest, and a great buddy ^_^

I haven't counted my votes yet O_o;; Gee, that was fairly dumb of me >_<; Besides, who'd vote for me? I'm the itch in everyone's butt xD

*Gets killed by votes*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Vito Winstrate said:
    No...... this is how you count to 10... 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!

Anyway, (Dakota) Full names Please! Exceptions to some people like Kwesi or Haruka... don't assume I know everyone though. (and Dakota, who is Mr. Skottie?)
    i was wonderin about that myself Vito ^_^; i doubt its me, even though my names Scott :D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Zero is a Base number So you dont have to use it all the time. Sorry for being so off topic, I have so many votes, Thank you everyone and you didnt have to vote for me but thank you anyways :)!
    No no no...

Zero is not even a number. It's a placeholder ;p

Yes... we still need to be more consistent in names... like calling Alyssa/Haruka/Arwen, Sapphire Latios/Scott and etc... need to come up with something organized.

Undertaker

Lord of Darkness
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    No no no...

Zero is not even a number. It's a placeholder ;p

Yes... we still need to be more consistent in names... like calling Alyssa/Haruka/Arwen, Sapphire Latios/Scott and etc... need to come up with something organized.

actually zero IS a number mate. check the dic. if ya doubt me.

yea we need something more organized.whatever

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Undertaker said:

dude...dont go dissin Frosty, he knows what hes talkin about, and i doubt you even know how to tie your shoe :badsmile:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I'm aiming for... hm, let's make it realistic... 5 votes this time round. ^^ C'mon DUDES!!! XD, vote for me!

By the way, you count to ten: I, II, III, IIII (yes, that's the original way, there used to be no IV), V, VI, VII, VIII, VIIII (same thing), X.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Undertaker said:

Not to be mean but you have no Idea what you are talking about. Zero isnt a number like Frostweaver said so you need to be queit. You see this is the problem with people these days they think they can just jump into something. It doesnt work like that, amigo. Welcome to Pokemon Community Since I see you are rather new. And towards the Comment about us needing somthing more organized we can find something and we dont need your comments :)

Obrigada

Dizzy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back