• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    I'm watching it now Uncle Andy =D
    That's a good start. After that, you need to catch up on Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and the first half of 9 for SG-1. Then Season 1 and the first half of Season 2 for Atlantis. XD
    But really, both are great shows if you're the Sci-Fi type.

Jack O'Neill said:
    All Ori Priors look like they're crack addicts. With leprosy. And cataracts. XD

Did I already mention that Cigarette-Smoking Man mentioned Shani Andras? XD
    Duh, they are all clones and just have a little change on their face. Why do you think they all talk like they have had half their brain removed? XD

And yea, you said something about that. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    And maybe they'll give you intentionally-incorrect answers like I do to my fellow classmates in AP Calculus.
    I really should try doing that. **** my honesty! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kaga: No, Asians don't do that to each other. We willingly help each other cheat to the fullest extent.

Or the local group does anyway...

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Arcanine said:
    That's a good start. After that, you need to catch up on Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and the first half of 9 for SG-1. Then Season 1 and the first half of Season 2 for Atlantis. XD

I loved the movie that started up the series. I see it sometimes, I'm into Sci-Fi kind of stuff. I'm actually thinking about posting my story here on PC.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Arcanine said:
    Duh, they are all clones and just have a little change on their face. Why do you think they all talk like they have had half their brain removed? XD

And yea, you said something about that. XD
    Because the Ori gave them enough crack to feed Tyrone Biggums' addiction for ten years on a daily basis? That much crack will play hell on your nervous system. XD

I didn't know Cigarette-Smoking Man's real name was Damaris. I thought it was C.G.B. Spender or something like that... XD

Oh, and Shani Andras. XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Arcanine said:

>_>

I'll try to...I think o_o

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Chairman Kaga said:
    And maybe they'll give you intentionally-incorrect answers like I do to my fellow classmates in AP Calculus.
    ...heh. I like doing that.

But then I have too big of a heart and tell them the right answer ._.;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    I really should try doing that. **** my honesty! XD

Believe me, you'll do anything when you're trying to steal saluditorian from someone XD

Simon said:
    Kaga: No, Asians don't do that to each other. We willingly help each other cheat to the fullest extent.

And two of the people in my AP Calculus class are the current valedictorian and saluditorian because of such behavior, leaving me to fill the third spot because of my honesty.

....so asians are just as evil as whites.....or whites are just as evil as asians.......something.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Mystic: My brother has the movie on his DVR. He watches it a good bit.

Jack: The Ori "helps" the Priors, that or they put their brains in the blender and then stick it back in.

And I though that Prior's name was "Priors 15475194". XD

Kimi: Just watch Stargate Monday and Stargate on the week days a 6. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Alan said:
    ....so asians are just as evil as whites.....or whites are just as evil as asians.......something.
    Or all of the races have the potential for evil, and some races are more prone to exploiting that potential that others? XP

Andy said:
    Jack: The Ori "helps" the Priors, that or they put their brains in the blender and then stick it back in.

And I though that Prior's name was "Priors 15475194". XD
    The Ori help the Priors by giving them crack, which has the same effect as putting their brains in blenders. XD

Just call him Cigarette-Smoking Man. XD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I never really got into Naruto, its on Cartoon Network now, so I'll go and watch SGA now. Yay.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    Or all of the races have the potential for evil, and some races are more prone to exploiting that potential that others? XP

Or maybe this particular group concentrated in the DCC is just especially cutthroat and not representational of their races XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Or maybe this particular group concentrated in the DCC is just especially cutthroat and not representational of their races XD

I think he may be on to something~ *glares at Chibi* >3

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Jack said:
    The Ori help the Priors by giving them crack, which has the same effect as putting their brains in blenders. XD

Just call him Cigarette-Smoking Man. XD
    I do think they are on crack, but it has to be something more powerful and something else. The Ori have something more stronger then crack. I bet they also have heroin! XD

But Cigarette-Smoking Man is too long, lets call him CSM, or better yet. The first dead Prior by Milky-Way people. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    That explanation works too.

Answer the question. If Naruto, John Sheppard, and Cameron Mitchell were to get into a fight, who would win?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzumaki_Naruto
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Mitchell_(Stargate)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sheppard_(Stargate)

Drugged-up Rodney McKay is so fracking funny. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back