• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Japanese DCC

Years
    Kazuhito said:
    *drops spoiler here*

Like I said...I never saw why Shin liked her...she was as dumb as a brick and could only ever say like...five, six sentences at the most.

Aww, Stellar was a great character. Well, I don't think it has anything to do with how smart you are... Shinn loved her for who she really was, for who she was and that was sweet. =D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    *drops spoiler here*

Like I said...I never saw why Shin liked her...she was as dumb as a brick and could only ever say like...five, six sentences at the most.
    XD I never really see why a ton of people like her too. Stellar Loussier apparently is the most pwning bishoujo now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Caroline said:
    Aww, Stellar was a great character. Well, I don't think it has anything to do with how smart you are... Shinn loved her for who she really was, for who she was and that was sweet. =D

She was nothing more than a pawn though. o.O I mean...aside from saying "Stellar won't die...?" "[insert name] will protect Stellar...?" She didn't actually do much else. Her twin sister would have made a much better character if she had made it into the series as planned. She got used left and right by everyone, even Shin as he saw her as merly a replacement for his sister. Because of the way that they aged, she was basically a child.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Eh.. random new anime discussion. Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex. Its an awesome series, don't tell me none of you have seen it.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I like Stellar mainly because she's so... stupid? Yeah. It's cute. <3 And I find it attractive and funny when she goes berserk.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I missed out alot,
    Avatar has become a very popular show in only one season,
    they still argue if it's an anime or not.
    FF.NET has accpected it into the anime section.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    How is it anime? Other than the fact that it's an animated show. O_o

It doesn't even pull from Japanese things, it's Chinese and Muy Thai and a third one I forget...but it's not anything close to Japanese. It's made in America.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Thats what Im still trying to figure out.

EDIT: So far they say it's an American anime.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    That's stupid though, ALL American stuff is American anime, otherwise it wouldn't be animated.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eurom? is even worse........Totally Spies, Winx Club, Code Lyoko. None have the right to exist.

Kazuhito said:
    It doesn't even pull from Japanese things, it's Chinese and Muy Thai and a third one I forget...

Inuit, I believe.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Eurom? is even worse........Totally Spies, Winx Club, Code Lyoko. None have the right to exist.
    Ugh. Totally Spies, Megas XLR, and Winx Club are all horrible. Actually, come to think of it, the only Japanese anime-style imitation I can even tolerate is Teen Titans. It's not exactly my favorite cartoon ever though.

I've been getting back into listening to anime music. Lately I've been obsessed with the music from DN Angel. The theme song is awesome o_o

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I found Megas kind of a copy to Gundam. Robotic things and weird aliens anyone? <_< Eh well.. Teen Titans and Winx Club are not animeish at all, no matter what anyone says. Teen Titans SUCKED with their Japanese theme song. The manga.... comics were WAY better.

Meh, hasn't ANYONE watched Ghost In the Shell - Stand Alone Complex here? ;_;

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Er, Teen Titans is pretty good. Season five wasn't all that great, but for the most part it was better than most of the other stuff that was on CN. How is it not animeish though? O_o Some of the animators are even Japanese, the theme...yeah, it sucks, but so does everything else from Puffy Ami Yumi.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Eh ... they're Anime wannabes. XD I have to say, Starfire in her animeishness form is quite an improvement from what she looks like in the comics, but still. The Japanese expressions don't really feel Japanese to me.

Puffy .... what?

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hi Puffy Ami Yumi,

An american style drawn cartoon they accpected as an anime.
    I can't stand that show.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I did notice that. That cartoon is okay. I don't watch as often. But anyway I downloaded Sailor Moon SuperS Special. It was totally great! Now I am downloading Bleach. ^__^ Seen two epsiodes and I am going to watch the rest! It is great.

Back