• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jay's event, shiny, DW, and Breedables [Mudkipz FTW] [Giveaway Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm interested in these DW Females; Lapras, Qwilfish, Skitty, Buizel, & Buneary. CMT for what you'd like in exchange.

TY

CMT for teh Mudkipzz.

Preferably NN as Simon please.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    What level are the creation trio at? If they are at level 1 then I offer the shiny Musketeer trio.

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • Im interested in teh Mudkipzz.
    CMT for teh Mudkipzz.

Preferably NN as Simon please.
    Lol ok XD
    What level are the creation trio at? If they are at level 1 then I offer the shiny Musketeer trio.
    They're not lvl 1 :(
    Can you please breed me a torchic? I'll offer an abomasnow, nickname "Abominable"

Ummm.. sure

@ ShadowExcadrill Simon is ready, Just give me your Giveaway Magmortar

@archeops14 Torchic is ready :)

Last edited:

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Hey i have some bad news and some good news. I don't need the DW female Buneary either however i'm interested in these:
    Could you tell me their Natures, Movesets, Lv, Items and OT/ID No please ^_^

TRU and E4ALL Manaphy

WORLD08 Lucario

WORLD09 Weavile

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    Hi! Please tell me you don't have a Shiny Cresselia... I want to trade my Shiny Cresselia for your Gamestp Deoxys... <.<

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • Hey i have some bad news and some good news. I don't need the DW female Buneary either however i'm interested in these:
    Could you tell me their Natures, Movesets, Lv, Items and OT/ID No please ^_^

TRU and E4ALL Manaphy

WORLD08 Lucario

WORLD09 Weavile
    Alright, i'll get their info for you do you want me to VM you or post on my thread? ^_^
    Hi! Please tell me you don't have a Shiny Cresselia... I want to trade my Shiny Cresselia for your Gamestp Deoxys... <.<

I have one :(

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Hey, it's me again. (: Could I get a DW Vulpix and Growlithe for a DW Ponyta and Nidoran?

Last edited:

Stellar

Years
  • Hey :) I have both Ponyta and Nidoran, do you have anything else to offer?
    I was afraid of that. I didn't see them on your list, but they're both pretty common. x3
    I have a few events, but the only ones I have clones of are a 10 ANIV Entei and Suicune. I can also RNG something for you if you'd prefer that.

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • I was afraid of that. I didn't see them on your list, but they're both pretty common. x3
    I have a few events, but the only ones I have clones of are a 10 ANIV Entei and Suicune. I can also RNG something for you if you'd prefer that.

Could you RNG me a shiny Kangaskhan w/DW ability a good nature and flawless or near flawless IVs? i'll give as many DW pokes as you want :3

Stellar

Years
  • Could you RNG me a shiny Kangaskhan w/DW ability a good nature and flawless or near flawless IVs? i'll give as many DW pokes as you want :3
    I actually haven't attempted to get a shiny through RNG abuse yet, but I'd be more than willing to try so long as I could keep a clone of it for possible redistribution. I clone using IR-GTS, not an AR, so my cart has never been tampered with and neither have the Pokémon. :3 I'd just need a DW Kangaskhan to start.

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • I actually haven't attempted to get a shiny through RNG abuse yet, but I'd be more than willing to try so long as I could keep a clone of it for possible redistribution. I clone using IR-GTS, not an AR, so my cart has never been tampered with and neither have the Pokémon. :3 I'd just need a DW Kangaskhan to start.

Alright, i'll breed one for you i'll PM you when I can trade :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back