• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jeepers, It's The Creeper

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Hi All

KK here taking a break from mellowing out the residents of New Leaf to join your merry forum. My first pokemon game (first handheld game too) was Yellow. After that I didn't play again till Platinum, followed by HeartGold and then Black Version. X is my latest title (and it's pretty dam good imo). To complete the introduction I bring some jokes!

Q: What's Wailord's favorite TV show?
    A: Whale of Fortune

Q: How do you get 100 Pikachu on a bus?
    A: You poke em' on

Q: What pokemon is low in fat?
    A: Butterfree

I also award +6 at life for anyone who gets the reference in my title, here's a hint; it has a link with 1970......

Years
  • Well hi there KK and welcome to PC!

Nice to see you finally decided to come in light of the recent release of Pokemon X & Y, we have had loads of people joining for the new generation and you are definitely not an exception here. I only played most of the games starting from 3rd Gen yet I still haven't played X and Y. I will probably get around to playing them in the next few months because I've fallen in love with a lot of the Kalos Pokemon already.

And nice jokes you got there, I happen to be a bit of a funny person myself so there's a good shot we might get along here. But yeah, I do hope you have an awesome time here and don't forget to ask around if you have questions because we've got people here who are more familiar with the forum and should be able to assist you. Have fun here and feel free to leave me a visitor message!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Q: How do you get 100 Pikachu on a bus?
    A: You poke em' on

Q: What pokemon is low in fat?
    A: Butterfree
    I laughed way too hard and too long about these 2 :)

Jeepers, it's the creeper
    You're a scooby-doo fan? :) Scooby-Doo was like my childhood hero!
    when I was around 6 years old, I watched more scooby-doo than I watch TV alltogether now. (I don't know why I remembered that title, but It's one of few I remembered)

Anyway, Welcome!

I hope you will find your way around here, and if you need help just send me a visitor message or a PM, or send one to another member, everybody is willing to help you out around here :)!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's a Scooby Doo episode. Right? Right? :D

Anyways, welcome to the forums, KK! Great to see ya here on PC. :) I loved Yellow when I first played it. I really like how Pikachu follows you, but the fact that I couldn't evolve it kinda ruined it a little. Nonetheless I was really happy for this game. I heard X is really fun as well, haven't played it yet, but I will very very soon!

Hah, your jokes are pretty good! I really like how you're breaking the ice & stuff. :D I'm sure you will do just fine here at the community. It's big, but we here are really friendly and we love to make friends every day. You'll really love the atmosphere here. :)

Happy Halloween, btw! Have a great time and don't let the zombies bite ya! See ya around ;3

Years
  • I haven't played New Leaf properly in over a month now, urg. It's a great game but I've been drowning in Pokemon X to the point where I've forgotten about AC. :( But today is Halloween so I'm excited to turn the game on 'n see what's going on in my town! Welcome to PC, good to meet you.

By the way, your Butterfree joke is gold. I think I might just pick that up for the future later, hehe. Agreed that X and Y are good (X is totally superior though.. come on people, join us on the Pokemon X side!) but the older games were wonderful in their own way. It's just a little hard to go back to them now that we've played through such gorgeous games for this new generation. v_v Anyways, how've you been doing so far? PC is very happy to have you around so have a blast exploring, KK!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Welcome KKSlider, I watched a lot of Scooby doo as a kid as well. Loved the jokes, the butterfree one the best.
    You all are making me itch to get a newer ds and get the X and Y lol

Back