• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jewelry

Years
    I had an irl conversation about this earlier! I admire people that can pull of wearing Jewellery. I don't understand how you're supposed to wear it and how you match it up and how to make it look good. But loads of people do it daily! It's so impressive. I wish I could have that skill but it's not something I've been able to pick up. So I go jewellery free!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Yes, very much! I didn't use to be big on jewelry when I was a teen, but even then I wore a smart-looking clasp watch (which I still have) and a metal bracelet (which I have retired). I also now wear bead bracelets and rose-gold colored earrings; the latter are my absolute favourite out of all the jewelry I own, especially the spherical ones and the tiny star-shaped ones.

Years
    I only wear a Watch.
    I used to wear necklaces when I was younger, but a lot of them make my skin go green so I stopped wearing them at some point.

Back