• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jirachi or Celebi?

Jirachi or Celebi?

• Jirachi

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Celebi

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Which do you prefer?
    Jirachi or Celebi?
    Me, I personally prefer Jirachi because it looks like it's wearing a scarf, which makes it look extra cute!

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Don't really like either of them but if I had to choose it would be Jirachi.

Time Shift Dialga

Son of a Pachizel!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2011
    Celebi all the way ^_^

The voice in the anime is dead cute, the eyes in it's sprites are done from just the right angle - and we all know that the antenae is one of it's best features ^_^

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Although I have more fond memories of Celbi (G\S\C for the win! :D), I'm going to have to say jirachi! :DDD

It is just soooo adorable! :3 Plus, it can grant wishes, and has a cool signature move. :) :) The only thing I don't like about it is the 'third eye.' :\

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I like Jirachi better because it can "grant wishes" which i think is pretty awesome. I dont remember exactly what celebi did but I think all it does is protect a forest or something like that. If you had a Jirachi you could have anything you want. :)

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    In terms of Pokedex abilities, Celebi's got the better ones with time travel, versus granting wishes. In-game abilities? I dunno, I've never owned either and I don't train legendaries normally anyway.

But, I prefer Jirachi. It just looks better. I always thought Celebi was a weak 'equivalent' to Mew.

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
    This is like saying offense vs defense. I'm not sure what pokemon is better. I like Celebi for his defenses while I like Jirachi for its offense (not to say Jirachi can't be defensive and Celebi can't be offensive). They are both cool looking pokemon too.

loucas

100% hot
    Years
    i love CELEBIs. i have two, yeah only two. i like jirachi too coz of the scarf heehee but i'll orefer the green onion

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2019
    In my opinion, I prefer Celebi. It would be awesome to travel back in time.

Back