• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto's New League OOC

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @Red's Pellipers - Can I steal and register as copyright copy the trainer + team thing for the bottom of my posts too? :3 It makes the post seem 'complete' in a weird way...

*Goes back to corner*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sure xD I was just meaning to have Parade and Maya there as some sort of signature in the RP posts, as I don't have a real signature atm. But putting your team there might be a cool idea.

And the Maya sprite is a G/S/C sprite modified by me, in case anybody wondered. That's why the sneakers look terrible xD I've never sprited before.

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
    Dragonite, thanks for letting me know I'll be sure to keep that in mind (:

RHCP I do like that you do that, it helps me picture it a little (:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Unfortunatley, i don't have a custome one. However...

Johto's New League OOC

If this wasn't Flint, the pose sums Cooper up x3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    xD From now on, Cooper looks to me like Flint.

I realized I forgot to mention the war in my SU. But I'll relate it to Maya's history here and there in the posts~

Doctor Who

Years
    I FEEL THE FRO MAN, I FEEL THE FRO.
    It's a bit better when it's not as violently ginger xD And I must say I'm in love with the expression.

Pffffft RHCP I love you're icon 8D It's quite alright, there were about two people who mentioned it anyway xD Though it'll be pretty difficult to go around it anyway since I'm trying to have every area carry some scars anyway.
    And I do love reading about your character's past (:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ^^ Nice icon, Zeph.

Alright then~ Posted again! I'mma catch up, don't you worry.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    As Hoppip doesn't know any offensive moves at the moment I gave her a relatively weak egg move, namely Confusion (:

Oh, ok. Thanks!

I'll probably not post today, but I still say I'll catch up soon enough :3

EDIT: Or maybe I will post xD Though one post takes about one hour to write. Lots of time. But it's fun.

A question, Doctor, are you going by the B/W pokédex? That would be cool, since there are probably a few new moves and abilities there.

Last edited:

MMGiru

Dilettante Extraordinaire
    Years
    Hey, so I hope I've interpreted correctly in assuming those spots are, indeed open, 'cause otherwise posting an SU would be fairly embarrassing.

Anyway, this'd be my second RP, and my first with a female character. I started with just the idea of a tsundere, as it's easily my favorite manga archetype.

So, if anything goes against your canon, or if the SU just doesn't work, lemme know, and I can edit accordingly. I'm pretty interested to see what this character becomes when I actually start writing it out.

Name: Maria Black

Appearance: She stands at 5'4", with 110 pounds. Her skin tone is pale by nature, but tanned by the sun. She has long, straight, black hair, which she generally keeps in a ponytail. From her mother, she inherited violet eyes; a trait that she finds pleasing.

Maria keeps very much clean and tidy (except while in the process of trekking through dirt, or mud), and dresses more or less modestly and practically. She often wears jeans and T-shirts, for comfort, simplicity, and functionality. A lot of the comfort from this has developed into emotional comfort.

Personality: What Maria presents to people, usually ranges from restraint to coldness; a lack of warm emotions. This is partly

truth, because she does value her ability to function properly, and to address situations seriously. There are a number of things

she does not express, though. One of these things is an unstoppable love of cute things. Embarrassment, and wanting to preserve

the character she's created, drives her to keep this under wraps. She'd sooner tell people about other loves of hers, such as landscapes and martial arts. It should also be pointed out, for her character's development's sake that she's a lesbian. This, she rarely tells anyone - given it's generally not their business - but has accepted, and is not ashamed of. She has no attachment to men, beyond that of friendship or family, and certainly has no excitement from men.

The way she presents herself has become a sort of comfort zone. The things she makes known, the things she keeps hidden, the things she isn't concerned about people knowing, and the distinction between them, form the role she is comfortable playing. This is not to say that she is false, but that she has become bound to the particular arrangement of her truths. It's hard for her to change the way she presents herself to others.

History: Maria grew up in what was once Cianwood's coast. Her family is one of those that practice martial arts there, and she's grown to enjoy them as well. Much of her childhood was spent in the company of her siblings, which add up to two brothers and a sister, all but one brother elder. When she was young, her father was called upon by the army, to train Johto's soldiers in hand to hand combat, and pokemons' implementations with it. Her sister also joined, and became the leader of a tactical squad, devoted to sneaking behind enemy lines, and drawing aggro from not entirely secure positions. She came back changed, much more than their father. While he had a slight melancholy about him, she was even more irritable than before she left. Eventually, this sister left home with her Polywrath, apparently not able to stand complacency.

Maria often spent time exploring Cianwood. She would observe broken down houses, apparently left, for their being both in the shadow of the dam, and far from the locks. Her own house was close to the gym, which was one of the two most active places; the other being the locks. Much more of her exploration time was spent viewing the inland forest, which had great pools of rainwater, and was pretty absurdly warm. This was, of course, when she wasn't performing martial arts, which she excelled at.

Starter: Electrike

Doctor Who

Years
    RHCP I am, well it's Bulbapedia's pokedex which goes by the latest. However I've heard that the B/W Pokedex does omit a few moves that some Pokemon learned previously but I haven't quite looked into the yet.

MMGiru - You did indeed read that correctly and you are accepted, I'm definitely also interested how she will develop. Its also a very good sign-up for your second roleplay!

EDIT: Sheesh, why do I always forget this part? Also to you MMGiru, you can choose to start from the Cherrygrove chapter or from the very first.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm, moves are omitted? :( maybe it's a bad idea then. Oh well, if I see that you skip to give my pokémon a move I was expecting it to learn at a certain point, I'll just bring it up for discussion ;p

MMGiru! Glad to see you did as I suggested :3 Cool that you're making a lesbian character. My starter pokémon in this RP is gay! xD I really hope there aren't people around here who shun these things; we live in a modern world, not the middle ages.

Doctor Who

Years
    I don't think it happened to a lot of Pokemon but I'll google it anyway. I'll just add it if it's on a different level, or give you guys a choice if two moves fall on the same level.

Pfft maybe Gaysel, I mean Parade of course, and Maria could party it up together? xD

Oh and so you all know the move max for my rp will be 7, you get more creativity that way but not as much freedon to have a bazillion moves.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    He will not be called Gaysel xDDD he will forever be referred to as Gaysel

Oh, there's a max move limit ;_; well, that might be good. You can't be overly omnipotent then. 7 is pretty generous~

My gosh, I've already been sitting here typing my next post for over an hour. THis wasn't how I was planning my afternoon xD I gotta keep myself from posting every day. I shouldn't have the time to.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can't seem to hold back xD Posted again. NOW I SHOULD GO. Have an important party to go to tonight~ Lots of free beer *drools* Can't be late.

(will probably be online for a little while longer, to see if you have the energy to read my new post now xD )

Back