• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joker Game III: WEEBS Win!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • No rebuttals huh

is it necessary at this point? i see the possibilities of his recruits as you, kitty, hyper and/or gunner. i still want to follow through with another lynch on sparkin though regardless, so that more of the agents can have a chance of winning as i said yesterday.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • is it necessary at this point? i see the possibilities of his recruits as you, kitty, hyper and/or gunner. i still want to follow through with another lynch on sparkin though regardless, so that more of the agents can have a chance of winning as i said yesterday.

Why would the agents not have a chance of winning with sparkin?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • That's cruel

so is killing one of your own. im just saying, if i were an agent id be much more worried about being picked up by sparkin than say rabi who from what we've seen, hasn't lost a single member he's picked up yet.

Years
  • That's a fair point. They could both have been recruited previously. Not gonna rule out the Sparkin kill though but I won't be treating your word as gospel when you can obviously be very wrong.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • i suppose we'll find the truth of these matters tonight. although, by then sparkin will have had time to recover and wont be such an easy target as he is now.

Back