• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Well, a good amount of people do, actually. It depends on the time because we all vary in timezones. Like..right now, I'm sure after you reply to this if you do, it'll probably be left alone for an hour or so before someone comes online and posts..-_-

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I don't think the DCC is going down. It's just that people don't know how to post in the topic XD

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    It seems at certain times, DCC is active and at other times it's not. It depends.

EDIT: And as you can see, I've officially killed teh DCC. =D

Last edited:

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    LOL. Nah, I'll get out from under the ground. Ya almost did with that atomic bomb, ya gotta be more careful lol. Anyway's, right now the DCC is very very slow. I've barely seen anyone post today/yesterday.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Yeah. I should be in bed right now. Although, I wake up late and sleep through the day. It's 5:12am here.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Lol yeah seriously. Who would want to pay for like an hour of internet? Ripoff lol.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    At some libraries they do that.

Here, it's free for thirty minutes. Just enough time to knock off a few rogues here and at another forum.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Weird. They don't ever charge anything at our public libraries. Although you do have to pay to print something.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Kagura said:
    It seems at certain times, DCC is active and at other times it's not. It depends.

EDIT: And as you can see, I've officially killed teh DCC. =D
    Yeah, you have. O:

I see you've had a name change, Cody. I didn't know it was you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back