• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Hasbro should just pack all of the Furbys into large trucks and dump them in New Mexico somewhere, like they did with the E.T. games in 1983.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    The E.T games are still pretty popular, I've seen some for the GBA...some old school games are sweet, I don't know why people hate old junk~

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    LOL. I live in New Mexico. XD Yes, furbies are boring now. I don't even think anyone likes them anymore.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Furbies? Oh, those. Never liked to collect any, and I wasn't interested in them. =/

Except, one time my dad brought one to me when I was smaller. And I began to poke it, throw it at the walls, try to burn it.. until it was broken. Then, I just threw it out. It was fun torturing it.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i love classic games xD .. i just dont likt the arcade machines.. i cant play em right..

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Furbie's was like a fad, it came and went. I did keep at least one furby...maybe in the future, the furbie's will come uprising~

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    Furbies? Oh, those. Never liked to collect any, and I wasn't interested in them. =/

Except, one time my dad brought one to me when I was smaller. And I began to poke it, throw it at the walls, try to burn it.. until it was broken. Then, I just threw it out. It was fun torturing it.

Hey! You're using my favorite text! ;o;

I had a furby once...I had a big one and a baby one but they broke. So I just threw them away. Furbies are overrated. =<

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Inuyasha puppychu said:

Hey! You're using my favorite text! ;o;

I had a furby once...I had a big one and a baby one but they broke. So I just threw them away. Furbies are overrated. =<

Tahoma? So, I've used that one since a while ago, maybe even before you. Besides, it's not like we're the only one's using it.

Furbies are .. I don't know. Just weird. but if they were made for torturing, I'd get a million. ^^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    ____ said:
    i love classic games xD .. i just dont likt the arcade machines.. i cant play em right..

My favorite arcade game was Street Fighter. I used to go like crazy with a full bag of quarters just to beat the evil character of the game.

Now I play it in the computer for free~

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Karasuma said:
    My favorite arcade games was Street Fighter. I used to go like crazy with a full bag of quarters just to beat the evil character of the game.

Now I play it in the computer for free~

Street Fighter? That game owns. I used to play it often online, now I don't anymore. I guess I'll go play it now then. I'm in the mood of beating up something anyways. xD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Inuyasha puppychu said:
    *pokes Charmy* o.o

I do sometimes! I love Super Mario! XD

I don't like Super Mario games that much. Though, it can get addicting. Sometimes, I go over my friend's house and he asks me to play that Super Mario game on his SNES. I play it for a while, I don't even like it that much, but I still get addicted into conquering each level. o.o

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Inuyasha puppychu said:
    *pokes Charmy* o.o

I do sometimes! I love Super Mario! XD

*stabs you with a stake*

Super Mario World is like the only game I play now. And I have always sucked in Killer Instict. Those evil bots and their combos. >|

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Kurono-Kun said:
    *stabs you with a stake*

Super Mario World is like the only game I play now. And I have always sucked in Killer Instict. Those evil bots and their combos. >|

*falls over* ow.

Me too. XD I love playing that game so much. It does get addicting.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kurono-Kun said:
    *stabs you with a stake*

You mean Fulgore? he's a tough one, also that skeleton guy

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Inuyasha puppychu said:
    *falls over* ow.

Me too. XD I love playing that game so much. It does get addicting.

It never really does get old for me. Its fuuuuun.

Karasuma said:
    You mean Fulgore? he's a tough one, also that skeleton guy

Yeah that freaky thing. And that other alien looking thing that goes invisible.. :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back