• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Lawl? I don't have school on Friday's anymore because I've been out for like a month already. BTW- Does anybody have AIM? If you do, add The Real ArKiVe.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chibi-chan said:
    No, I continue to stare at the computer until it decides to amuse me...which seems pretty rare now....so then I prod my gamecube D:
    ...reminds me of what I used to do with my old Nintendo. Though I'd throw stuff at it.

Years
    Blue said:
    ...reminds me of what I used to do with my old Nintendo. Though I'd throw stuff at it.
    ...You threw stuff at your Nintendo? Poor Nintendo! ;_;

I've never thrown stuff at my game systems, ever. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I had a crappy one, so it'd take forever to start...and I couldn't hold my attention to something for more than five minutes. XD

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I was scared of my Furby. I think I trashed it because at night it started to talk out of nowhere LOL.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Yeah. I had a furby back when I was pretty young, I thought it was one of the scariest things ever.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Hello all. =>

I have come to see what's up in here but will most likely end up killing the DCC. D<

OMG....FURBIES ROCK! XD I used to have one...they get annoying after a while though...sometimes they get kinda boring. =/

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Furbies are just weird little ugly animals that have small beaks that annoy people at night. Especially me. I used to have some weird gray one. o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back