• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Karasuma said:
    Darn fillers...some have told me that the fillers end in august...there's about four more episodes and then the real sga continues...I just wanna see Naruto in his new clothes(if you read the manga you'll know)

Do you remember what chapter of the manga was it?

Kimi: I thought you'd be used to the lag by now. I guess not.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    I am...I just dont like when it lags if Chris is on. ;o;

Matt and John: You two are scaring me. o_o

That is no surprise. I should've thought of that.

"Karasuma/Chris is making my second anniversy thread for being on PC tomorrow....REMEMBER THAT! >O"

^ Gee, you really want him to make it. What a grouch you are. xD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    MegaFuz said:
    Yeah...I just got home from work. It was pretty sweet cuz I just went off and stocked shelves most of the time. XD
    That's pretty easy.

I should get a job, but I can just do yardwork and get payed. XD

Which is a job... XD

Years
    MegaFuz said:
    Whatever world it might be, it's lots of fun. XD

Basing on their conversation, I totally agree with you.

When is an appropriate situation to use "XD" on this site? I don't post at Pokemon themed forums very often, so I am essentially out in the dark. I tend to hover more at SimCity based forums because one of them has over 125,000 members and has a defined Forum Games section, which makes it easier to find all of the forum games.

Oh, and drummershuff: I do yardwork AND babysit for money from my parents. Take that!

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    dj989 said:
    Basing on their conversation, I totally agree with you.

When is an appropriate situation to use "XD" on this site? I don't post at Pokemon themed forums very often, so I am essentially out in the dark. I tend to hover more at SimCity based forums because one of them has over 125,000 members and has a defined Forum Games section, which makes it easier to find all of the forum games.

Oh, and drummershuff: I do yardwork AND babysit for money from my parents. Take that!
    "XD" is something you can use anywhere. O_o

It's like... when you either say something funny, think something is funny, etc...

But I tend to use it too much. =x

I hope you're getting paid good. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back