• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Think so, my cousin's daughter was staying at our place, she was sick. And...I guess I just caught what she had. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I rarely get sick. I sure faked it a lot over my four years of high school though. XD Especially this past year. Senioritis kicked my butt. o.O

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I used to get sick a LOT...not so much now. This is the first time in a few months for me. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I honestly don't think I've ever gotten sick in summer. I think I'm usually just having so much fun with my freedom that my body forgets to get sick or somethin. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    <3 XD

Meh~ I wish I could but I dont live by the ocean anymore. ;; You should take me with you Chris! 8D

I wish I could but I'd waste a lot of money on gas just to make it all the way over there.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Karasuma said:
    I wish I could but I'd waste a lot of money on gas just to make it all the way over there.

That's true. ;; I'd pay for you but all I got is pennies. XD I dont think that would do you much good. XD

I usaully get sick with my allergies but that's not very often.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Inuyasha Puppychu said:
    That's true. ;; I'd pay for you but all I got is pennies. XD I dont think that would do you much good. XD

I usaully get sick with my allergies but that's not very often.

If there's a Coin Star in the nearest Supermarket, then takes your pennies and change them to bills

Good thing allergy season is over, the Pollen was very high this year

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Karasuma said:
    If there's a Coin Star in the nearest Supermarket, then takes your pennies and change them to bills

Good thing allergy season is over, the Pollen was very high this year

I know. x_x Of course my allergies werent as bad when it was high...I mean here...with all the heat we have it makes it worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back