• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
Years
  • Rock Lee said:
    Well I have no problem facing a crowd, especially after doing a speech in front of every Freshman,Sophmore, and Senior. This shyness/blushness dissappears as you become more talkative, thats why I work as a cashier register, to become more talkative...oh and don't cry now *hand tissue*

I'm guessing you're around age 16 or something like that.

Its like there are days when you feel ignored, and some days when you felt that God gave you that great gift to fit with the crowd. My popularity is really fickle. :\

Last edited:

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
    Years
  • YoMama said:
    Its like there are days when you feel ignored, and some days when you felt that God gave you that great gift to fit with the crowd. My popularity is really fickle. :\

Yeah, that and that if you practise enough infront of crowd it turns out fine.

And if your really really REALLY hopeless you can always hire a hitman to beat up the people that laugh when you make a mistake xD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • YoMama said:
    I'm guessing you're around age 16 or something like that.

You're close, but not that close

I've experienced days like that, but then I've had days in which I wished my class wouldn't end because I'm having fun chatting and listening to my MP3. To tell you the truth, there's really not much popularity in my School, maybe two girls and two guys I've seen who like to be popular~

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Well, I guess popularity is a pretty big thing in fourth grade then. There is the whole popular group who wear designer clothes and stuff. I just wear dresses and sneakers. I'm the shortest(and youngest) one in the class, so popularity doesn't matter much to me.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I don't care how popular I am, Who cares anyway? XD

It's annoying, Because let's say if I like some guy or something and he talks to me, I get all red and nervous X_X

XD 1337'th Post XP

Shadow_Pikachu

Beware of the shadows!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    I'm not that popular at school. I guess that I'm just too quiet. I get on with my work and that's that.

Shadow_Pikachu

Beware of the shadows!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    Emma said:
    I don't care how popular I am, Who cares anyway? XD

It's annoying, Because let's say if I like some guy or something and he talks to me, I get all red and nervous X_X

XD 1337'th Post XP
    That would only happen if you had some sort of crush on that person. Otherwise you wouldn't care that he's spoken to you.

Shadow_Pikachu

Beware of the shadows!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    IRL: I'm not popular popular but I got friends.
    Online: I'm very popular on forums and PC. Having that Admin title there gets n00bs to suck up to me and all that. XD
    I know, I'm good at sucking up.

How's my special Barbie girl today? XD

Shadow_Pikachu

Beware of the shadows!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    I thought that you did. Oh well.

Nothing I start dies, it'll keep coming up in the DCC for a long time yet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    You could be right, however, you might be wrong.

Hah, when Luke created these accounts, he made two with the same name. Just one doesn't have the '_'. XD

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • IRL: Well, I suppose I am not the person to talk to. I have found (Through various types of reaserch ^.^) that in the 5 & 6th grade (My grade= 6) popularity matters alot. If you're populer, you can cut in line and no-one will tell on you, you can insult other kids (EX: telling a kid those sneakers suk and they need new ones, and they listen to you), and no-one cares what you do, but being insanely populer usually means there is always drama, always problems, you get bad grades and in the end, your "friends" could end up hating you. I am in the middle. I have populer friends and unpopuler friends and other "in the middle" friends.

But in 7th & 8th grade, that changes in my school. (I am entering 7th next year) Popularity doesen't matter. Any-one can be friends and no-one is treated unfairly. Everyone is equal. There is nothing wrong with girls and boys hanging out together ether.

Online: Well, I'm fairly new, but I know Stephanie (Powerofpikachu). That is up to you to decide, sence I really don't know every-body. -^.^-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back