• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June Pixel Art Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Monthly Pixel Art Challenge: Restricted Palette
    Approved by: Scarf

Hey, you might have not seen these for a while, but I am proud to say we are bring back the Monthly PA Challenge. Some of you that are new here might be wondering, what are these so called "challenges". Well like the title states we hold a pixel art competition every month, having a different kind of challenge each month. Then at the end or the month me and some selected judges will rate to see who will be the top 3 for the challenge. Currently we do not have any emblems to award the winners with, but we are working on that. So enjoy the challenge and I wish you luck to do your best!

Rules:

Canvas Size: Unrestricted
    Palette:
    June Pixel Art Challenge

Transparency: Unrestricted
    Animation: Unrestricted

Everything must be made from scratch
    All of the pixel art rules apply.
    The Pixel Art Rules

Contest ends 1'st of July

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • Moar people enter.
    Real design coming soon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm not too proud of this but atleast i've done something. :3
    It's just a simple game mockup. I'm sure I used all of the colours from the palette.

June Pixel Art Challenge

Last edited:
    Years
  • June Pixel Art Challenge

I hope by 'scratch' you mean the art, not the concept. I'm not too sure on the cloud, but meh.​

Edit: Just did some last minute edits to this. Hope it's okay. <:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've never attempted a sprite with a colour limit, and since I haven't done any pixel art in a good 6 months I thought I might as well give it a shot.

June Pixel Art Challenge

I could animoot it, but hey. I really should make it transparent, but hey.
    I had fun with it. Now I'm tired. Night!

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Oh boy, finally back in action! PC's pixel art contests are the only art competitions I'll enter :3

Anyway, here's my last-minute entry I made today:

June Pixel Art Challenge

Would have done a bit more editing on the plants, but I got sick of tinkering with them >.> I did manage to use the whole palette, though. Didn't think I would when I started.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Well the results are in!
    First of all I have to say thank you to all who participated in this month's pixel art competition and making it so successful for this month and for that I thank you all. Now on to the top 3

3rd Place: Spherical Ice

June Pixel Art Challenge

2nd Place
    : Bulletangel

June Pixel Art Challenge

1st Place
    : Kinarii

June Pixel Art Challenge

Congratulations to everyone who participated, you all did a wonderful job!

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Haha, wow! Finally won one of these. X3 You other guys did great, too. Though, in my time zone you posted the results before the deadline. Dunno how much an hour would matter, though.

Hope the pixel art contest is here to stay this time, at least for a while. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back