• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Juno draws things

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Been a while! Here is a Murloc Tinyfin to get me back into drawing, and redid the CSS. :)

murloc_tinyfin_by_karehn-da6vxrf.png

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Dumping off a few of the past signatures here:

Arya Stark:

Ragnaros, the Firelord:

This one was fun to make and I like looking at it, it's just a bit too busy as a signature for me. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    this post is very css

I've been experimenting with anchors a lot lately as some of you may have seen - so here's a compilation of the stuff I've done recently!

Spoiler: Arcade Thread CSS

fQ2Qpjv.png

[alink id="menu"]
    WnHIWnV.png
    [/alink id]

[a id]menu[/a id]

[alink id="intro"]
    W4owCQd.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="rules"]
    wGYsskr.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="play"]
    tWLQ90c.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="leaderboard"]
    cJQVhj0.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="prizes"]
    lkCF8Kq.png
    [/alink id]

[a id]intro[/a id]

W4owCQd.png

Hey there everyone, and welcome to the Pokémon Arcade at PokéCommunity's 14th Get-Together, hosted once again by Austin and Juno! In keeping up with this year's theme and celebrating 20 years of Pokémon, we have selected three games from different eras of the Pokémon timeline this time around - Pokémon Pinball, Pokémon Puzzle Challenge and Delphox's Fiery Escape. Aim for the high score to put yourself on top of the Leaderboard and you could win an emblem!

[alink id="menu"]back to menu[/alink id]
    F0bWefp.png
    [alink id="intro"]intro[/alink id]
    F0bWefp.png
    [alink id="rules"]rules[/alink id]
    F0bWefp.png
    [alink id="play"]games[/alink id]
    F0bWefp.png
    [alink id="leaderboard"]leaderboard[/alink id]
    F0bWefp.png
    [alink id="prizes"]prizes[/alink id]​

[a id]rules[/a id]
    wGYsskr.png

F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png

F0bWefp.png
    To play a game, simply click on the pictures in the "Games" section. After each game over, if you achieved a high score you would like to submit, screenshot your final score (print screen for Windows, command+shift+4 for Mac) and post the screenshot in this thread.

F0bWefp.png
    Pokemon Puzzle Challenge and Pokemon Pinball run on a site that emulates the Game Boy Color; you will need to configure the controls before you can play. To do this, just click on the Joystick icon in the bottom right corner.

F0bWefp.png
    If you aren't sure what to screenshot, you can refer to these examples:
    Spoiler:

F0bWefp.png
    Best/Previous High Scores will not be accepted. The score recorded must be the score immediately after your attempt in the screenshot.

F0bWefp.png
    You don't have to play all three games to participate. Feel free to play as many or as few as you want.

F0bWefp.png
    You have until the end of GT to submit your scores.

If you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread or contact either Austin or Juno.

GAME MODES

POKEMON PINBALL - You can play either of the two available tables (Red or Blue); the board color affects what kind of Pokemon you will be able to catch, but otherwise does not affect scoring. The scores are not divided by table. Your table choice will be noted in the highscores.

POKEMON PUZZLE CHALLENGE - To compete, you must select "1 Player", then "Marathon" mode, then adjust the game level to "Normal" and the speed level to 1. Select any stage you wish.

[a id]play[/a id]

tWLQ90c.png

F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png

[a id]leaderboard1[/a id]
    cJQVhj0.png

F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png

POKÉMON PINBALL

LegendChu - 4,461,734,400 (Blue)
    Chr. Draco - 4,275,281800 (Blue)
    icomeanon6 - 1,315,901,800 (Blue)
    Wobb - 343,851,300 (Blue)
    Lycanthropy - 234,416,400 (Blue)
    Battle Girl Spoony - 93,856,000 (Blue)
    CUTIEFLY!!! - 19,369,250 (Blue)

POKÉMON PUZZLE CHALLENGE

Dreg - 46,496
    Mewtwolover - 17,434
    Laguna - 15,243
    Battle Girl Spoony - 12,130
    CDB - 9,580
    EvilChameleon - 6,825
    Hypernovi - 6,322
    jdthebud - 4,263

DELPHOX'S FIERY ESCAPE

5qwerty - 55,421
    Wobbu - 52,958
    Laguna - 48,077
    LegendChu - 27,709
    Lycanthropy - 21,948
    Mewtwolover - 10,359
    Battle Girl Spoony - 8,239
    Tsutarja - 4,249

[a id]prizes[/a id]

lkCF8Kq.png

Everyone who posts a score will receive a participation emblem. In addition to receiving the participation emblem, the top scorers of each game will be awarded a unique emblem for their efforts!

F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png
    F0bWefp.png

Spoiler: Pokédex thread design

[a id]up[/a id]
    Hi there! I will be keeping track of all my Pokémon Go adventures in this device - use the buttons on the right to navigate.

Big thanks to Wobbu for helping me figure out how to re-code this so it doesn't jump to the middle of the page when you click the buttons. :D

[a id]pokemon[/a id]

POKÉMON

8SHeDiA.png
    tvBDYi4.png
    2pMxVm1.png
    nWvRz0I.png
    qOI1PMP.png
    ayC6n1U.png
    EvztGxr.png
    kAdH59R.png
    HoYHJfM.png
    C73b9PP.png
    7xfWHT5.png
    kx15tmV.png
    QUqbvt3.png
    tITnKRo.png
    xeJmF1V.png
    HDNFYMP.png
    zutLRRK.png
    kqAWhyw.png
    aN2O3tL.png
    ehRBfYo.png
    glPmcxS.png
    8FU9QvK.png
    U7dTzIF.png
    A9LGlTx.png
    jAW0emv.png
    t3lpEvV.png
    wsIkyMD.png
    dMRlm16.png
    L3MhbUN.png
    Is5qO20.png
    yc5xTmC.png
    BBfe80z.png
    irOBCWi.png
    OeoPb4S.png
    ON1QB40.png
    L9k1Tub.png
    ZqQ1O64.png
    qB76fuA.png
    rZf5t9u.png
    mlUfqqS.png
    x18zO8C.png
    ZsvRv2d.png
    Mt22PhI.png
    a3NE3VF.png
    q3x4PS6.png

[a id]journal[/a id]

JOURNAL

July 6th

Started PGO! Picked Charmander as my starter and set off for a short adventure before it got dark.

CAUGHT:
    tITnKRo.png
    qOI1PMP.png
    HDNFYMP.png
    nWvRz0I.png
    q3x4PS6.png

July 7th

I was having major server issues earlier today, but it was resolved by the evening and it turned out to be a pretty productive Go day.

Caught at least 50 Pokemon (not all different, of course, tons of Pidgeys and Rattatas - gonna have enough candies to evolve my Pidgeotto soon) and reached level 7.

NOTABLE CATCHES:
    7xfWHT5.png
    kx15tmV.png
    QUqbvt3.png
    qB76fuA.png
    yc5xTmC.png
    8FU9QvK.png
    Mt22PhI.png
    Is5qO20.png
    ZqQ1O64.png
    OeoPb4S.png

HATCHED:
    C73b9PP.png

July 8th - July 15th

Undocumented days. Here is a dancing Pachirisu.
    mVSeABu.gif

July 16th
    I'm sure I did some other things today, but all I can tell I did from my screenshots is I hatched a Gastly.

HATCHED:
    yc5xTmC.png

July 17th
    I kept wondering what was happening while I was at the liquor store - Pokemon just kept popping up in the 10-ish minutes we were there but it turns out it was because someone had used a lure nearby. :D

Caught:
    ON1QB40.png
    zutLRRK.png
    t3lpEvV.png
    a3NE3VF.png
    wsIkyMD.png
    BBfe80z.png
    rZf5t9u.png
    mlUfqqS.png
    irOBCWi.png

[a id]screenshots[/a id]

CAMERA

[a id]medals[/a id]

MEDALS

BRONZE
    JOGGER
    KANTO
    COLLECTOR
    BACKPACKER
    BUG CATCHER
    SWIMMER
    PSYCHIC
    FAIRY TALE GIRL

SILVER
    SCHOOLKID
    BIRD KEEPER
    PUNK GIRL

Spoiler: Who's That Pokémon
    [alink id="up"]
    vNrbqmo.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="P1"]
    DO80dul.png
    [/alink id] [alink id="P2"]
    SjOMqrG.png
    [/alink id] [alink id="P3"]
    khPKIlW.png
    [/alink id]
    [alink id="P4"]
    Qo58ju4.png
    [/alink id] [alink id="P5"]
    B8BthLq.png
    [/alink id] [alink id="P6"]
    qWZOexQ.png
    [/alink id]
    [alink id="P7"]
    oikusSA.png
    [/alink id] [alink id="P8"]
    yIQsqq3.png
    [/alink id] [alink id="P9"]
    ylMn4gm.png
    [/alink id]
    [alink id="P10"]
    xhwnuDT.png
    [/alink id] [alink id="P11"]
    pDdbbgh.png
    [/alink id] [alink id="P12"]
    Qw7ISXW.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="up1"]intro[/alink id] - [alink id="rules1"]rules[/alink id] - [alink id="scoring"]scoring[/alink id] - [alink id="participate"]participate[/alink id] - [alink id="puzzles"]puzzles[/alink id] - [alink id="leaderboard1"]leaderboard[/alink id]​

[a id]up1[/a id]

WELCOME

Hello, and welcome to Who's That Pokémon! Based on Meadow's weekly puzzle over in Pokémon Trivia, this will be a more fast-paced, themed version of the game. In welcoming the sunny Alola region, and because it's summer, this special GT edition's theme is Tropical Summer! Think of beaches, heat, and all the other fun things the summertime brings.

[a id]rules1[/a id]

OVERVIEW & RULES

Every day, from July 8th - 19th, a heavily zoomed-in section of a Pokémon will be posted here, and your task is to guess who it is. The clue posted will be a 40 x 40 px section cropped then magnified 8x into a 320 x 320 px image.
    Spoiler: EXAMPLE

Mega Pokémon will not be included, however different forms (looking at the theme, you can probably guess which ones) of certain Pokémon may be used.

All the images used in this event will be cropped from the Pokémon's official Dream World art.

[a id]scoring[/a id]

SCORING & PRIZES

There will be 12 puzzles total in this event. You will be awarded 1 point for every Pokémon you guess correctly, and an additional point if you get it on your first try (for a maximum of 24 points in this event).

Different emblems will be awarded depending on how many points you have at the end of the event!

[a id]participate[/a id]

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

To submit a guess, send me a private message - there is no limit to how many guesses you can submit for each puzzle before its deadline, but be reasonable (and remember you get an extra point for only using one guess)!

There will be a new puzzle posted every day; you have roughly 48 hours to PM me your guess(es) for the puzzle once it goes up.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them right here, or send me a message!

[a id]puzzles[/a id]

PUZZLES

[a id]leaderboard[/a id]

LEADERBOARD

Austin
    Caite-chan
    Cyberglass
    kingdenas
    Mewtwolover
    Wobbu

Battle Girl Spoony

LegendChu

doge

R.F.

Luigi-San
    Mega Diancie

Caaethil
    circuit
    countryemo
    The Great Black Kyurem
    Wobb

Stickmaster62

Anivia
    CBD
    echimaru
    Forever
    nishthelegendarytrainer
    Revise Librarian
    TwilightBlade

25 points
    25 points
    25 points
    25 points
    25 points
    25 points

22 points

17 points

16 points

15 points

6 points
    6 points

4 points
    4 points
    4 points
    4 points
    4 points

3 points

2 points
    2 points
    2 points
    2 points
    2 points
    2 points
    2 points

[a id]up[/a id]
    jmBZo7P.png

[a id]P1[/a id]
    hXFaxsp.png

[a id]P2[/a id]
    M0h9AcY.png

[a id]P3[/a id]
    8kZutwS.png

[a id]P4[/a id]
    snSQnBI.png

[a id]P5[/a id]
    0GaVSjg.png

[a id]P6[/a id]
    pVTpPlU.png

[a id]P7[/a id]
    9htx8AV.png

[a id]P8[/a id]
    8wF3W6P.png

[a id]P9[/a id]
    P6V2IbF.png

[a id]P10[/a id]
    s1akcqa.png

[a id]P11[/a id]
    Iox4OQY.png

[a id]P12[/a id]
    6ECiYjP.png

Spoiler: Hearthstone thread
    Welcome to the Hearthstone Tournaments! Whether you are a competitive, experienced player, just looking for some friendly duels, or someone brand new to the game, there's a place for you in this event!

There are three different types of tournaments and games - click on a panel below to read more about each.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here in this thread, or message me!
    [a id]up[/a id]
    [alink id="basic"]
    eg3TAEw.png
    [/alink id] [alink id="grand"]
    JNhU1k2.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="ongoing"]
    H3MJn65.png
    [/alink id] [alink id="brackets"]
    5Bp6fMN.png
    [/alink id]​

[a id]basic[/a id]

If you are new to Hearthstone or are a casual player who does not have many cards to your collection yet, this is a great place to start without having to worry that you won't be able to stand a chance against long-time players who have more Legendaries and Epic cards than you do.

As the name implies, in this tournament, only cards belonging to the Basic card set can be used. This includes all the free cards everyone starts off with in their collection, as well as the class cards you earn as you level up each Hero. If you are unsure which cards are in this set, click here to see the full Basic cards list.

You don't have to be a new or inexperienced player to sign up for this tournament! It could be refreshing to go back to basics even if you've been playing for a while.

Ready to sign up? [alink id="signup"]Click here[/alink id] to find out more about how to participate, or [alink id="up"]click here[/alink id] to check out the other game modes first! Remember, you can participate in more than one.

[alink id="up"]← back to menu[/alink id] - [alink id="signup"]sign up[/alink id] - [alink id="grand"]grand tourney →[/alink id]

[a id]grand[/a id]

Welcome to the Grand Tournament, champion! Put your prized decks to the test here, as any cards that are playable in the standard format are fair game in this tournament.

I encourage anyone who plays Hearthstone to join (by no means is this meant to be for "experts" only) - you are far less restricted here than in the basic tournament in terms of what cards you can play, but be warned! That also means experienced players may Legends and powerful cards here that can be tough to play against.

If you'd like to sign up, [alink id="signup"]Click here[/alink id] to find out how to participate.

Or [alink id="up"]click here[/alink id] to read up on the other game modes - you can participate in all of them if you like!

[alink id="up"]← back to menu[/alink id] - [alink id="signup"]sign up[/alink id] - [alink id="ongoing"]ongoing games →[/alink id]

[a id]ongoing[/a id]

If you're not interested in competing in the tournaments, but just want to participate in some friendly, unscheduled duels against fellow PCers, the Ongoing Games is perfect for you!

You do not need to sign up for this, but use the form below after each session so I can keep track of your score. You can use this thread to look for opponents and arrange games yourselves (or do this via VMs, PMs, Skype, Discord, anything - as long as you are challenging another PC member); after your duel(s), report your wins and losses here so I can tally your points, and the player with the most points at the end will receive an emblem!

Username:
    Opponent's username:
    Date/Time of game(s):
    Win(s):
    Loss(es):

[alink id="up"]← back to menu[/alink id] - [alink id="signup"]sign up[/alink id] - [alink id="brackets"]brackets / scoring →[/alink id]

[a id]brackets[/a id]

Brackets here

[alink id="up"]← back to menu[/alink id] - [alink id="signup"]sign up[/alink id] - [alink id="prizes1"]prizes →[/alink id]

[a id]signup[/a id]

If you're ready to sign up for one (or both) of the tournaments, fill out the sign-up form below! The sign-up phase will last until midnight (PST) of July 11th; once it closes, I will create the bracket and pair participants off based on their availability and time zones. When the bracket goes up and you know who you're up against, go ahead and contact your opponent to find a time that works for both of you and start dueling!

You will play 3 games with your opponent and report the results back here; the winner of each match-up will advance to the next match, until one champion remains!

The sign-up form:
    Username:
    BattleTag:
    Tournament (Basic/Grand/Both):
    Timezone:
    Preferred time of day for games (morning/afternoon/evening/night):​

[alink id="up"]← back to menu[/alink id] - [alink id="prizes1"]prizes[/alink id] - [alink id="brackets"]brackets / scoring →[/alink id]

[a id]prizes1[/a id]

All participants will receive this emblem:

xrM5892.png

The winners of the tournaments, and the participant who wins the most duels in ongoing games each receive a special emblem as well!

TJPmDal.png
    a1JQBMd.png
    JtkOhC8.png

[alink id="up"]← back to menu[/alink id] - [alink id="signup"]sign up[/alink id] - [alink id="brackets"]brackets / scoring →[/alink id]

[alink id="up"][/alink id][alink id="signup"][/alink id][alink id="prizes1"][/alink id]

I think I fixed most of them but if any links are broken, it's just because I used a lot of the same IDs in different threads (eg. "intro" is in most threads).

Alternatively, see the original threads:

Arcade thread design: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=372233
    Pokédex thread design: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=373304
    Who's That Pokémon? thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=372285
    Hearthstone thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=372316

NON-THREAD CSS

[a id]1[/a id][a id]2[/a id][a id]3[/a id][a id]4[/a id][a id]5[/a id][a id]6[/a id][a id]7[/a id][a id]8[/a id]
    [alink id="1"]one[/alink id]
    [alink id="2"]two[/alink id]
    [alink id="3"]three[/alink id]
    [alink id="4"]four[/alink id]
    [alink id="5"]five[/alink id]
    [alink id="6"]six[/alink id]
    [alink id="7"]seven[/alink id]
    [alink id="8"]eight[/alink id]

[a id]fairest[/a id]
    5K2g63N.png

[a id]bravest[/a id]
    RpdBGSN.png

[a id]kindest[/a id]
    fM9VtIl.png

[alink id="fairest"]
    wlx8feM.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="bravest"]
    mfb3TWI.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="kindest"]
    OIK72eu.png
    [/alink id]

KUyQE0X.png

[a id]up[/a id][alink id="aquarius"]
    XG1IBji.png
    [/alink id][alink id="pisces"]
    K9WxSNG.png
    [/alink id][alink id="aries"]
    UrwpCUb.png
    [/alink id][alink id="taurus"]
    c3CdEnu.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="gemini"]
    Ja5N7aJ.png
    [/alink id][alink id="cancer"]
    hqpI5qg.png
    [/alink id][alink id="leo"]
    YMMUCLa.png
    [/alink id][alink id="virgo"]
    CDkrOVU.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="libra"]
    XcJhaAv.png
    [/alink id][alink id="scorpio"]
    nBoKzie.png
    [/alink id][alink id="saggitarius"]
    XCTXB0u.png
    [/alink id][alink id="capricorn"]
    EE95nXe.png
    [/alink id]

[alink id="about"]
    9N0IQ53.png
    [/alink id]

[a id]aquarius[/a id]

AQUARIUS

January 21 - February 19

Aquarians don't always care what others think about them. They take each opportunity they have and work towards formulating new ideas.

[alink id="up"]back[/alink id]

[a id]pisces[/a id]

PISCES

February 20 - March 20

Those who are Pisces are extremely sensitive and reserved. They like to escape from reality. A Pisces is a very good listener and friend.

[a id]aries[/a id]

ARIES

March 21 - April 20

Those who are Aries are independent and courageous. They enjoy leading others and bringing excitement into the lives of others. An Aries is enthusiastic and very goal-oriented.

[a id]pisces[/a id]

PISCES

February 19 - March 20

Those who are Pisces are extremely sensitive and reserved. They like to escape from reality. A Pisces is a very good listener and friend.

[a id]taurus[/a id]

TAURUS

April 21 - May 21

Those who are a Taurus are solid and fight for what they want. A Taurus is very easy going but can also be stubborn. A Taurus can be procrastinators but also have a good-work ethic.

[a id]gemini[/a id]

GEMINI

May 22 - June 21

Geminis have many sides and are known for their energy. They are very talkative and are considered social butterflies. A Gemini will always take their lives in the direction they want to go.

[a id]cancer[/a id]

CANCER

June 22 - July 22

This sign is marked by inconsistency. They enjoy security but also seek adventure. A Cancer is not very predictable and always keep others guessing.

[a id]leo[/a id]

LEO

July 23 - August 21

Leos have high self esteem and are very devoted. They are also very kind and generous. A Leo is known for being hot tempered yet forgiving.

[a id]virgo[/a id]

VIRGO

August 22 - September 23

Virgo is very mind oriented. They are constantly analyzing and thinking. They enjoy bettering themselves and those around them.

[a id]libra[/a id]

LIBRA

September 24 - October 23

Libras are known for their diplomatic nature. They get along well with everyone and are ambitious. They have very expensive taste and work hard to make money.

[a id]scorpio[/a id]

SCORPIO

October 24 - November 22

Scorpios are very intense. They like to question everything and work hard at making sense of things. Scorpios treat others with kindness and loyalty.

[a id]saggitarius[/a id]

SAGGITARIUS

November 23 - December 22

A Sagittarius has a very positive outlook on life. They have vibrant personalities and enjoy meeting new people. They can also be reckless.

[a id]capricorn[/a id]

CAPRICORN

December 23 - January 20

Those who are Capricorns are marked by their ambitious nature. They have very active minds and always have to be in control of their lives.

[a id]about[/a id]

ABOUT

I don't believe in astrology and know nothing about it, just thought this was a fun thing to make that matched the theme! The zodiac signs actually start with Aries, but I went by date instead. :P

If I had more time I would have dressed up the individual "pages" more, but I'm going to a wedding during this art war so I'm doing this before I leave for the day, lol.

All images used were drawn by me in Inkscape, and all horoscopes info was taken from here.

[alink id="up"]back[/alink id]​

..bit of a mess when you put them all together, but I am not making individual posts for each thing. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Hey Juno! That is adorable, I love it. In fact, I kind of wanna see how it would look with some more details; if you're okay with it I'd like modify it a bit. Let me know :)
    Sure thing! I'd love to see what you come up with.

Years
  • More Alolan variants coming! I'm really loving the concept of reimagining older Pokémon. This time:

Apaw9By.png

AHA, it's so cute and clever!
    The colors were also an awesome choice! Very soft, and the teal works well with the other warmer colors! The outlines colored were also a super smart choice over a solid black or very light color (like the Alola Vulpix). If I were to give suggestions it would probably be shading. It's some what minor, kinda optional because I'm not sure if you like to keep work flat or give it more dimension.
    Since you have an umbrella, you could play around with adding a shadow under where the umbrella is. I'd also say the tip of the umbrella doesn't need the extra shading and curved line because you already did that at the bottom. Vice versa works, keep one or the other because we'd already know what position the umbrella is in - having both shows the ends at different perspectives.
    I love the clean look and design concept! Awesome job C:​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    AHA, it's so cute and clever!
    The colors were also an awesome choice! Very soft, and the teal works well with the other warmer colors! The outlines colored were also a super smart choice over a solid black or very light color (like the Alola Vulpix). If I were to give suggestions it would probably be shading. It's some what minor, kinda optional because I'm not sure if you like to keep work flat or give it more dimension.
    Since you have an umbrella, you could play around with adding a shadow under where the umbrella is. I'd also say the tip of the umbrella doesn't need the extra shading and curved line because you already did that at the bottom. Vice versa works, keep one or the other because we'd already know what position the umbrella is in - having both shows the ends at different perspectives.
    I love the clean look and design concept! Awesome job C:​
    Thanks so much for the comments and suggestions, Ana!! Glad you like the teal, I was actually deciding for quite a while between an orange-y amber and this color for the umbrella and eyes, happy I went with the teal instead. :D

And good catch, now that you mention it the umbrella definitely looks odd with both ends like that. I'm always kinda uncomfortable/unsure about my shading - I can understand where the lights and shadows should be, but it just never looks right to me when I do it, haha.
    Spoiler:
    Like I tried this and it just looks strange to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Totally a hat (please don't chuck me into the ocean)

So my first impression of Pyukumuku was "what the hell is that" and yeah, it's a sea cucumber but it's still pretty weird looking with a weird name. I have to say it's really growing on me and I think it's kinda cute now though. :P

Inspired by this guy wearing a helmet that looks a lot like Pyukumuku:
    Spoiler:

Two versions, with background and without:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Alolan Paras doodle for the "Design Your Own Alola Form" contest over in Sun & Moon! Full entry here.

Lo21sXd.png

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Thank you! It's a happier Paras too, since these mushrooms are not parasitic. :P

TIL CUTIEFLIES ARE REAL

Spoiler:

For those of you who don't know, I make graphics for PC's Facebook and I have a series of Pokémon origins/inspirations there, thought I'd share them here too:

Spoiler:

Kind of rushed a bit for the Cutiefly one since I wanted to cue it up before heading to class, so I don't think it turned out as nicely.

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Thank you! It's a happier Paras too, since these mushrooms are not parasitic. :P

TIL CUTIEFLIES ARE REAL

Spoiler:

For those of you who don't know, I make graphics for PC's Facebook and I have a series of Pokémon origins/inspirations there, thought I'd share them here too:

Spoiler:

Kind of rushed a bit for the Cutiefly one since I wanted to cue it up before heading to class, so I don't think it turned out as nicely.

I was summoned? What do you nee- OH GOODNESS NO!
    I'm a vegetarian I can't eat bugs D:
    I do like those description things though!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I was summoned? What do you nee- OH GOODNESS NO!
    I'm a vegetarian I can't eat bugs D:
    I do like those description things though!
    BABY EATER! >: (

:P They're still soo adorable though, as far as bugs go haha. And thanks!

Back