• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Mafia Game: No Two the Same [Day 6/Game Over]

Sparkin

I'm suspecting that the cop report isn't real. Chances are that Earth got culted because he's the cop.
    Basically for that.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • I changed my mind. I want everyone to claim. I have a way of finding out who's cult. Almost sure ET's cult

@Mr James your results on laat phase aside from Sparkin and this phase?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Nice job, doctor.

Seeing that everyone else alive besides Swiftie/CB has either claimed a role or been cleared by cop, I'll [Vote] Swiftie.
    And for those who still doubt me, you've bypassed an important post.

You haven't claimed aside from him? I need your claim as well for my plan

Sparkin

N0 - SirDolan. Had the thought that mafia wouldn't go for someone capable because they'd think I'd protect them.
    N1 - Mr. James. Apparently mafia didn't try to kill him and I was the one who lessened a report from him.
    N2 - KNS27. Mafia's got no killing pattern.
    N3 - Pecilia. They wouldn't target the cop because they thought I'd be on them.
    N4 - Earth Traveler. Couldn't afford to risk it again.

That's all.

Last edited:

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • Anyway so far
    Spoiler:

It's high chance that The Cop would be get culted first since The Cop was a very important role.

Since Sparkin is proved (?)to be innocent
    [Vote] Swiftie

Also about Screenshot, I forgot there's a rules where you are not allowed to send PM Screenshot.Even the first image was broken.You can ask Kiyo and Sparkin that I send a broken images first.

and
    Quite is Gold

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Lol nope I'm doc, this is a list of who I've protected:

N2: replaced SirDolan, protected Bard (didn't have time to read up on what happened after I died the first time, so picked a mod bc they're often targets)
    N3: protected Earth Traveller, not risking a cop death on the day of reveal
    N4: protected Mr. James, to switch things up

Looking through the posts at how Mr James casually cleared Sparkin without saying the other people he dreamt about ("Remove Sparkin from the possible cult leaders. He is innocent."), I'm thinking he was culted at that point by Sparkin. Very subtle and understated way to clear someone imo.

Sparkin

Lol nope I'm doc, this is a list of who I've protected:

N2: replaced SirDolan, protected Bard (didn't have time to read up on what happened after I died the first time, so picked a mod bc they're often targets)
    N3: protected Earth Traveller, not risking a cop death on the day of reveal
    N4: protected Mr. James, to switch things up

Looking through the posts at how Mr James casually cleared Sparkin without saying the other people he dreamt about ("Remove Sparkin from the possible cult leaders. He is innocent."), I'm thinking he was culted at that point by Sparkin. Very subtle and understated way to clear someone imo.

You'll need to think thrice before counterclaiming me next time.
    First, even if you replaced someone, you should still have the previous reports. Where are N0 and N1, "doctor"?
    And second, you say you protected James last night. Dreamer can't get a report if they are visited. Your theory is plain water.
    But I didn't visit him. So unless he's culted, he should have a report ready now.

Unrelated but I have the feeling that you waited for my claim.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Can you publicly reveal as Mayor? I'd like to be sure you're def not cult. I'll place my thoughts and my vote later on who's cult. I need some sleep rn.

Forgot this was a thing, I sent NK the pm to do it.

EDIT: Also unless the Cult tried to recruit a night kill target it's possible both Earth Traveler and Mr. James have been compromised.

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • So, rechecked past deaths and I assume these are the existing roles including for those who got culted: (Pretty sure it's accurate)

Purplecicada - Jailor (N0)
    Swifte - Veteran (N0)
    Miah - Lightkeeper (N1)
    Abby - Cult Member (N1) [N0 recruit] [Mafia- Janitor?]
    Ida - Godfather (D2)
    BidoofFTW - Loudmouth (N2)
    L'Belle - Cult (N2) [N1 recruit] [Mafia-Hooker?]
    Gimmepie - Oracle (N2) - ET is Cop
    Home - Silencer (D3)
    Kitty - Vigilante (N3)
    Ash - Cult (N3) [N2 recruit] [Transporter]
    Bardothren - Serial Killer (D4)

Pecilia - Mayor [Culted by Sparkin?]
    Swiftie 2.0 - Doctor?
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru - Tracker
    Earth Traveler - Cop [N3 or N4 recruit]
    Sparkin - Doctor?
    Mr. James - Dreamer [Culted by Swiftie?]
    KNS27 - Bomb

So, I'm the Tracker and here is my record:
    N0: Bardothren (No result - Jailed)
    N1: No action (forgot)
    N2: Home -> Redirected to someone who doesn't visit
    N3: Swiftie on Earth Traveler
    N4: Sparkin on Earth Traveler

From this, I can say that Swiftie and Sparkin did visit ET on the respective nights, so any statement he says is bogus as he's definitely cult. So, here are reasons to think of both as being cult leaders:

Sparkin
    - Being cleared by Mr. James apparently with an ambiguous report on D4 (but if he did visit Pecilia, Mr James couldn't have supported Sparkin)

Swiftie
    - Choice of cult members [kinda meta but feels like he'd choose those people for cult rather than Sparkin]
    - Makes sense to recruit Cop on N3 when they already knew that all mafia were out of the game
    - ET's post today is really weird. The wording is off and he seems to accuse KNS when it's obviously either Sparkin or Swiftie...
    - Felt like Swiftie waited for the claim and claim is incomplete

If it isn't clear, I [Vote] Swiftie

Charlie Brown

Years
  • First, even if you replaced someone, you should still have the previous reports. Where are N0 and N1, "doctor"?

I wasn't given them, just a role PM that's all.

And second, you say you protected James last night. Dreamer can't get a report if they are visited. Your theory is plain water.
    Wait this is a thing?

Unrelated but I have the feeling that you waited for my claim.

- Felt like Swiftie waited for the claim and claim is incomplete

I don't get the 'waited for the claim' argument. I was out all day yesterday (you can check my PC=wide post history to see I wasn't online between the time the phase was posted and the time I made my posts in all my mafia games including this one), and I've been less active in general across PC over the last week (again, post history). I wasn't waiting for anything, I just haven't been online a lot.

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Also I replaced SirDolan who never posted apart from her signing up post, do you really think she recruited people for the cult on N0 and N1 but then got replaced for inactivity by the end of D2? How does that make any sense? Why would someone be interested enough in the game to do their night action every night but then never post?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Also I replaced SirDolan who never posted apart from her signing up post, do you really think she recruited people for the cult on N0 and N1 but then got replaced for inactivity by the end of D2? How does that make any sense? Why would someone be interested enough in the game to do their night action every night but then never post?

This is actually a good point. The number of recruits does not add up if SirDolan was the original cult leader.

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years

Honestly solid. It seems that ET's post is a bait to lynch you.
    [Unvote] Swiftie
    [Vote] Sparkin

Back