• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Mafia Game: No Two the Same [Day 6/Game Over]

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years

Day 3

Ok, might as well update this now as I've got all the actions in and I am no longer busy. Sooo...

The Loudmouth says...

"Hey again Home! Wait...is that a knife? AAAAAAA!

Bidoof FTW has died. He was the Loudmouth

Also:

L'Belle has died. He was a Cult Member

gimmepie has died. He was the Oracle

The Oracle left a note:

"Earth Traveler is the Cop."

You have 48 hours before night falls.

The Players

Pecilia as ???
Abby as A Cult Member
Swiftie 2.0 as ???
Bardothren as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Earth Traveler as The Cop
Swiftie as The Veteran
BidoofFTW as The Loudmouth
purplecicada as The Jailor
gimmepie as The Oracle
Sparkin as ???
L'Belle as A Cult Member
Mr. James as ???
Home as ???
Kitty as ???
Miah as The Lightkeeper
Ash as ???
Ida13 as The Godfather
KNS27 as ???

Years
Hey look at that Home is (appears to be) a third-party. Just not the one any of us thought.

(I'm saying he's SK)

I'm guessing the Vigiliante killed L'Belle, so good job if that was you. Sets the cult back further anyway, since apparently we still haven't found the leader.

Okay, uh, yeah so here's my inspect list:

N0 - No result (due to Jailor) on Bard
N1 - Kiyo as Innocent
N2 - Pecilia as Innocent

So before we just all turbo Home right here, maybe we should take some time to discuss and strategize since we have a 100% lynch today by which I mean Doc on me

Any thoughts/info/results from anyone else?

Mr. James

My report is that at least one in L'Belle, Bardothren and gimmepie is evil.

Sparkin

Looks like we got fresh meat for the cult

[Vote] Home

Act first, talk later

Mr. James

I am surprised myself that they have not killed me.

I think you are trying to cover yourself with that. Chances are that you are the evil one in the 3.

Mr. James

Ah, so you will insist that I am the cult leader?
How will you explain my Day 1 soft then?

You think that the mafia would do something as let the cop get reports?
Of course, there will be interference. I am suspecting you until you do claim a role.

Years
You know, I wonder if the reason for Mr. James being alive/able to talk/able to dream is one or two of the Mafia members getting converted to Cult. Which would kinda make sense: if you got one mafia member, you would be able to uncover the others. For all we know, they could be down to like, Janitor. Which would be hilarious, if a bit improbable.

But yeah, I'll try and investigate Bard tonight. Doctor needs to make sure to be on me tonight, though. Unless others think differently?

That's all I got.

P.S. Make sure you vote Home!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hello I'm back

+1 to ET investigating Bard and putting this all to rest re: whether cult shows up as an evil person in a dream or not. Also +1 to 'incohesive mafia' as you said Bard, very strange to not go after either the dreamer or the cop. Home is new so maybe Home is the only mafia left

[vote]Home

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Vote]Home Doubt Home would be the last one, unless others got culted, we do know for sure that Home is not the Cult Leader at least. Don't know why they would go after the loudmouth though when they clearly knew who they were.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[vote] Home

I'm not 100% certain that he's mafia honestly, but unless he comes and tells us what exactly happened last night to try and convince us otherwise well ...

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Just wanted to let you guys know before night comes I guess
I'm betting that Kiyo(taka) is maf

Bc Ida was the Godfather when she was lynched and obv Miah was innocent
But the thing is

So yeah that's my share of the day

Dang, good catch. They could also be cult leader if that role counts as evil. Should we pursue Kiyo today instead and save Home for tomorrow?

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Just wanted to let you guys know before night comes I guess
I'm betting that Kiyo(taka) is maf

Bc Ida was the Godfather when she was lynched and obv Miah was innocent
But the thing is

So yeah that's my share of the day

You're forgetting that Earth Traveler, our Cop, investigated me and I'm confirmed inno because Godfather is gone. I could be part of the cult, but I can't be cult leader or mafia from the looks of things. Feels like both you and Pecilia ar grasping at straws... Thinking that you could be buddying tbh... Something to look out for

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I see your point and I'm just sharing it as something to think on tbh. :')
Bc human errors happen and NK could have easily missed this when they did the roles too.
And I forgot that ET investigated you, my bad :joy: Sorry sorry </3

...is it bad if I forgot Pecilia was here I'm sorry

I'm still voting for Home btw

Well, I made a mistake too. Pecilia can't be maf because ET investigated him.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
You're forgetting that Earth Traveler, our Cop, investigated me and I'm confirmed inno because Godfather is gone. I could be part of the cult, but I can't be cult leader or mafia from the looks of things. Feels like both you and Pecilia ar grasping at straws... Thinking that you could be buddying tbh... Something to look out for

Yea, this is true. Which means unless NK messed up and made the Godfather the one evil in the dreamer, you'd just be a cult member. Right now Home would be a better pick for this, we know their scum.

Back