• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Just how old are the Nuvema crew?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I feel like 15 gives them justice, for the most part. 16 feels too old and I'm frankly appalled at suggestions of 10. x__x

N does feel a little older, though. 16?

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    I feel like 15 gives them justice, for the most part. 16 feels too old and I'm frankly appalled at suggestions of 10. x__x

N does feel a little older, though. 16?

Oh, 10 years is an awful thought don't get me wrong, but I can see Pokemon's English distributors doing that. >.>

Also, for some reason I always thought N was an adult, but maybe not. O_o

But you don't exactly "know" people when you're a baby, right? This implies to me that some years could have passed before they came to know each other. And hey, they could have met when they were 6 years old or something, which would make them 16 years with that statement... :o

I could have sworn it was implied somewhere that they always knew each other... For all intents and purposes, they're way too old to be 10, but the English Translators seem to disagree.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    15/16. Not younger, not older. You can tell just by looking at their sprite that they're both physically maturer than prior generations.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
    15-16 years old seems realistic to me. The 3 protagonists probably have about the same age, since they started their adventure at the same time. I don't think Bel/Bianca is older than Touko and Cheren, she's too childish for that. By the way, I really don't think she has huge hips. I think her curves are due to the cut of her skirt. Pokemon main characters are always perfectly shaped, why would she be the only different one?

Last edited:

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I think they are 12-14 years old. They don't seem a lot more mature looking than in previous games for me. O_O
    N might be older, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I think Bianca is the youngest, why does she seem 18+ to some of you? O_O She seems around 15, while Blair/Whitlea seem around 16-17 and Cheren and N around 17-18.

Years
    I see them as 16, the thought of them being 10 is just scary. The way they talk and act implies 15/16 to me. Although I always think of N as an adult..

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    I'm going to say 16 years old, that is if they are all the same age.
    I'm saying this because of Cheren's dialogue which makes him sound older than sixteen but lets remember he is smarter than the protagonist and Bianca.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    As far as "why would they wait when they could've started their journey at 10 goes", that would be assuming that the rules worked the same in Unova. Unova is supposed to be a completely different region- separated from all the previous ones, what if- in the games- the rules are different?

That aside, I would assume they are about 16. They are definitely not of adult age, considering how badly Bianca's dad freaked out at the news of her journey... and with the way the female protagonist is dressed, I certainly hope they aren't any younger than 16!

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Cheren: "Bianca, I've known you for 10 years and..."

^ He says something like that in the beginning of the game.

There is no "you" in his sentence.

"I've known for 10 years that you have no sense of time..."

That changes its' meaning by quite a bit.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2013
    I think that Chreren, Bianca and Hilda/Hilbert (player characters) are 13-14 years old, like all the rival/player characters.

Back