• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Justin Bieber: Why is he loved and hated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
  • And because he doesn't deserve the fame or fortune he has. He just lucked out by meeting the right people who could get him to where he is. There are so many more people that are far more talented and they would never get a fraction of the attention JB has got. He pretty much represents the generic over manufactured and artistically devoid side of music.

Co-signed. People keep waving their arms around and screaming about how talented he is, when in actual fact his music is little more than over-engineered generic schlock produced by the music industry on his behalf. In five years, nobody will remember his songs because they will be on to the next singer. And five years after that, rinse-repeat.

There are so many more people out there who work hard at their art and don't get a chance because they won't appeal to the tween market. Kinda like how Twilight has shoved other, better books out of the book chart because lol sparkly vampires.

EDIT - it would be okay if he was humble about it, but he comes across to me as a brat and apparently acted as such when he was in an episode of CSI.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • Justin Bieber is my boyfriend!

I really love him, but last year, he was just a celebrity to me, I just didn't know him as much that's all! But he is quite talented, I'd actually like to see him sing songs from Lion King and such things as that, don't hate on him, because we are all connected in the great Circle of Life! He's a sexy 17-year-old boy, he's got nice legs, I will never hate on him, I do love him and I want to go see the Lion King musical with him.

I just hope I'm not losing my faith in him, I just feel like I am, I still love him.
    Probably just so bored at home makes me feel that I am losing my faith, which I am not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back