• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kairi was de-Abigail-ifed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    i was just looking through the online users, and i saw Kairi's name in normal letters...

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    By the looks of it, yeah, but she may be in the process of being changed to another usergroup or somthing, but I don't know.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    It's true AC..both Sarah and Abby have demoted themeslves.
    They felt that their love was more important than PC, as it should be.
    A lot of ppl judged their love as being too closely tied to their work at PC, so they both decided to go back to being regular members.

We'll miss them both deeply, but i hope their love continues to grow..

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    she actually had admin powers, darklink, so its a really huge shame -she was so good at what she did..

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Was this somehow provoked or induced because of people wrongfully accusing Abby of favoring Sawah in certain threads/posts?

I hope not. Because if so, then the whiners of PC have prevailed.
    This is a sad day in PC history.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Well it was their decision, and I guess I can respect it if they really want to leave like that.

But yeah, Brit is right, the reason they decided to leave (I think) was because I told abby she was biased, which I guess went straight to her.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Well sawah demoted herself first because she didnt want all the pressure put on abby and their relationship. Abby, i think, then decided to demote herself after seeing what sawah had done and also didnt want things to get in the way of their relationship.
    But i know that the two havent spoken as of yet -sawah doesnt know that abby's demoted herself yet

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    It is true that Kairi was a great person. She was smart, funny, and cool. However, many of the staff members felt that Kairi was staring to let her emotions take over her admin responsibilities. I won't name their names, but they know who they are.

In my opinion, PC still is in good hands. Andy and Jake are two very capable members, and some of the admins are becoming moreand more active. Kairi demoting herself isn't the end of PC as we know it, she will still post about as a regular member, so will a1337a.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    As shocking as this is, I think it best to move on and learn to cope. I honestly don't understand her decision, but it was hers to make and there is nothing we can do to change it.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Wow. o.O

Never thought I'd see the day when Abby was a normal member again - for real. o.O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back