• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kairi was de-Abigail-ifed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I wish that she hadn't done this... She was not only one of the best Admins ever, but she was also one of my greatest friends! PC just won't be the same if she leaves for good. I hope that she atleast comes back to post as a regular member... I'll miss her a lot if she doesn't! *sigh*

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    .................. This is sad.... I wonder what the future of PC will be =/
    They were both great staff members, but I hope others can take care of PC and do their duties as well as Kairi and a1337a did.... good luck to them... anyway they didnt leave PC completely did they? =/

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    No one believed me, but I knew a1337a was big trouble from the start. See what she caused now? Our best staff member is gone.

*promotes Satoshi-kun and Arcanine to best staff on his list*

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Hehehe Shadow... any [old] staff member knows what you think. =p *remembers that*

DT: ...

*misses Abby [as staff member, as well as friend]*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    ... is right =P

Abby didn't fully leave though, just stepped down from her position

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Shadow said:
    No one believed me, but I knew a1337a was big trouble from the start. See what she caused now? Our best staff member is gone.

What's your problem?
    Abby gets to choose who she loves; not you.

So whether or not Sawah is 'trouble' is none of your buisness. It's what Abby wants.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    LittleFascistPanties said:
    What's your problem?

So whether or not Sawah is 'trouble' is none of your buisness. It's what Abby wants.
    let's not start arguing here Brit. He has his opinions and he believes them to be valid, you shoudn't be questioning him.

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
    Funny, and here I almost thought PC had an ounce of IQ too, but I guess that was just me being smokescreened. I can tell you here right now, even if I've not been hanging around too many forums, that No single mod/admin here can be unbiased. Want unbiasedness? Go get a robot. Demote everyone and let a robot run this freaking place. While the mods are still human, get a clue. It's not the fact that they might have been biased in one post or not (And I don't even know if Kairi has, no one showed me any proof), but the overall quality of their work. I see none of the other mods doing any better of a job than Kairi has, and their dedication of PC, pfft, what dedication? Kairi was, and still is, the best power-wielder that PC has, and you all should be ashamed of yourself for being stupid enough to let that cause grief.

I would love to see some of these so called "favoring" threads. Someone link me now >=(

Oh well, I guess even SPP's 10 year olds are better than PC now. I pity the future of pokemon forums.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Shadow said:

If you get one thing right, know this is not her fault. If I was biased, then that's my fault. I did this, not her.

As for everyone else, thanks for the nice words? ^_^; I think I may lurk around, not as much though.

JK: I was like…a regular member for 2 minutes on this database before being re-modded. It's really the first time I've seen my name in plain. >P

Kayleigh: I did what I had to. I'll still be around! If you ever get on MSN or Yahoo, we can always chat. Maybe I'll even see you in the crush thread! Hehe, maybe.

Edit: Mana: Just kinda loom around Other Games. T-dome homosexuality thread would be a good pick too.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    What's your problem?

I never said I was against their love. Well actually I'm against all love, but that's besides the point :/

I just knew, ever since she joined, a1337 would cause some huge problem for PC, and now she did, she caused Abby to demote herself.

tmbjr said:
    let's not start arguing here Brit. He has his opinions and he believes them to be valid, you shoudn't be questioning him.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Stop argueing with people's opinions Brittney (someone else did this too...).

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Shadow said:
    I never said I was against their love. Well actually I'm against all love, but that's besides the point :/

I just knew, ever since she joined, a1337 would cause some huge problem for PC, and now she did, she caused Abby to demote herself.
    Did you read Abby's post before you posted this?

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
    _She_ caused Abby to demote herself?

So the very nice people of PC had nothing to do with it? Did Abby just go "OMG I <3 a1337! I must demote myself!"

Seriously, someone PLEASE link me to these so called bias threads.

edit: Abby, you, me, MSN, now >=(

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Kairi said:
    JK: I was like?a regular member for 2 minutes on this database before being re-modded. It?s really the first time I?ve seen my name in plain. >P
    I wasn't around then. ;_;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    she didnt "cause" abby to leave -they fell in love, is that sawah's fault?
    some ppl are very insensitive >.>

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    did you notice that he and Abby posted at the exact same time? Maybe that means he didn't read it...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    No because if you look at the time, we POSTED AT THE SAME TIME.

If you get one thing right, know this is not her fault. If I was biased, then that?s my fault. I did this, not her.
    If she would have never joined, you would not have demoted yourself right now, that's all I'm saying.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ok shadow, so you'd rather they hadnt met the love of their life than have abby demote herself? thats an opinion im sure not many ppl will share, so let it go and dont place blame

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back