• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kairi was de-Abigail-ifed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    ok shadow, so you'd rather they hadnt met the love of their life than have abby demote herself? thats an opinion im sure not many ppl will share, so let it go and dont place blame
    Possibly because I hate love and all forms of it. I've found it to be the most irrational feeling of a human being.

And I'll let it go if people stop argueing about my opinion.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    did you notice that he and Abby posted at the exact same time? Maybe that means he didn't read it...
    Cool, that's why I asked.
    Shadow said:
    No because if you look at the time, we POSTED AT THE SAME TIME.
    Read statement above
    Shadow said:
    If she would have never joined, you would not have demoted yourself right now, that's all I'm saying.
    Maybe because you are against love so much, you can't comprehend why some people would make sacrafices for love.

Sawah was never trouble for Abby, especially considering that Abby was willing to give up her position for her. I'd say that Sarah is the best thing that's ever happened to Abby.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    STOP ARGUING

Think - would Abby have wanted her "Bye-bye" thread to turn into this?!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    LittleFascistPanties said:
    Sawah was never trouble for Abby, especially considering that Abby was willing to give up her position for her. I'd say that Sarah is the best thing that's ever happened to Abby.
    I didn't want to say this outside the lounge, but I feel that Sawah is a bad member. She flames a lot and then when people stand up to her, she brought Abby in to defend her. It seemed to me that Sawah thought she was above PC's rules because she "loved" Abby. She isn't and that is what made a lot of staff mad at her. We succeeded in getting her de-modded, but none of us wanted Abby de-praetored as well. That is all, and if you don't don't quit being so argumentative Brit, you'll be the next one.

This thread is becoming more and more flamey and should be closed promptly...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    I didn't want to say this outside the lounge, but I feel that Sawah is a bad member. She flames a lot and then when people stand up to her, she brought Abby in to defend her. It seemed to me that Sawah thought she was above PC's rules because she "loved" Abby. She isn't and that is what made a lot of staff mad at her. We succeeded in getting her de-modded, but none of us wanted Abby de-praetored as well. That is all, and if you don't don't quit being so argumentative Brit, you'll be the next one.

This thread is becoming more and more flamey and should be closed promptly...
    /concur

LittleFascistPanties said:
    Maybe because you are against love so much, you can't comprehend why some people would make sacrafices for love.
    Actually to tell the truth, I am in love, and I hate myself for it. I would probably do anything for this person, though I don't even know their name, yet I am disgusted by the very thought of love.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's the attitude that sucks these days. Any slight conflict and, *closed*

Tmbjr—Sawah never once ASKED me to defend her. I did it entirely without her knowing beforehand. We were even talking on MSN when the FMV thread was going down, and she didn't say a word. I only saw it later.

Let's drop it though, I'm tried of clearing up misinformation.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Shadow's left the thread (flamer as he was), and im sure he knows that a lot of ppl dont share his opinion, so lets let it go ^^
    Again, i wish abby and sawah the best of luck, and hope their love will stay strong ^^
    I think they'll probably stay as regular members anyway ;)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Everyone please, let it be.

I don't want this thread to turn into a flame war on who made who leave. It was both Abby's and Sawah's choice. The least we can do is respect their choice.

Anyway as most of the staff knows I make my replys to the Lounge when there is two threads. But this is different.

Abby: There was not a better staff member then you Abby (I should know, I always came in second XD). Your posts, your topics, everything about you that was staff will be missed. PC will not be the same without you as staff.

Sawah: As you know we both wasn't the best at getting along on things. But it was always fun. You were great at the forums you Modded. You will also be missed Sawah.

I truly, truly wish both of you would reconsider leaving the staff.
    Whatever your choice maybe I will respect it.
    [font=&quot] [/font]

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah. Thank you for the wishes and appreciation Arcanine.
    At least this topic is really popular. We should make more topics like these. XD

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
    I think all the mods of PC needs to take drugs (if they aren't already from the looks of it) and realize that a forum is to have fun. There's a bit of a difference between staying within the rules and enforcing the rules so strictly you can strangle a squirrel.

I saw one thread just now, in the Other games section, where this Sawah posted a little joke about how all FF's movie cutscenes were indecent and that Xenogears had better ones, and Shadow and Arcanine immediately jumped on her for going off topic.

For crying out loud, take a freaking joke! That's like SPP behavior, where they ban anyone with half a brain! If you want to keep your little Nazi-dictatorship, go nuts, but don't go and blame it on someone else instead, like Animal Farm or something. Think about it!

And if this was about this Sawah going criticizing Arcanine's GF for going off topic in a different post, then wouldn't you say Arcanine was being biased, and should commit suicide immediately too? I should say so, as a biased observer, that all mods should go kill themselves for being biased one time or another.

Viva the SPP wannabe! Seriously, Don't become the second (or third) Nazi Empire! (Right after SPP, that is)

Jess

Banned
    Years
    *Cries* But Abby has been apart of the Staff Since last summer.
    And if she leaves PC, along with Sawah... PC will not be good anymore, Nope..Not good at all :(

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    Shadow's left the thread (flamer as he was), and im sure he knows that a lot of ppl dont share his opinion, so lets let it go ^^
    Again, i wish abby and sawah the best of luck, and hope their love will stay strong ^^
    I think they'll probably stay as regular members anyway ;)
    Flamer? I'm just stating my opinions on things. I wish others would respect them (wheter they agree on them or not) and not try to prove them wrong at every turn. This is one reason I disliked Sarah so much, she cosntantly tried to disprove opinions.

And I hope you have fun without your admin powers Abby, as for me I got kind of bored and that's why I'm back. XD

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    You can't really stop someone from being biased. Its natrual, and Abby stuck up for Sarah.

EDIT: three post ahead of mine? geez....

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Just leaving my honest opinion on all of this:

Sawah had asked abby not to be biased and to treat her fairly, so you cant just blame sawah and say she abused the fact that abby is her gf -sawah was just being herself, and that wasnt to do with abby. You can't blame abby, because i know that if i was in abby's position and was told to be strict and authoritative against the one i love..i just couldnt do it..
    So my overall view is that this is noone fault -these two deeply in love girls just want to stop the strains that have been put on their relationship, and so have given up their positions. It is a shame to see them leave their positions, but if they believe that it will help their love then i wish them all the best *hugs them*

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Shadow said:
    Flamer? I'm just stating my opinions on things. I wish others would respect them (wheter they agree on them or not) and not try to prove them wrong at every turn. This is one reason I disliked Sarah so much, she cosntantly tried to disprove opinions.

And I hope you have fun without your admin powers Abby, as for me I got kind of bored and that's why I'm back. XD
    So... ? Sarah did the same to me, And it resulted with large massive flaming >.<
    Luckily that was back in May :p
    But still Sarah is awesome, So don`t go biting her head off *Shows Mace*

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Jess said:
    So... ? Sarah did the same to me, And it resulted with large massive flaming >.<
    Luckily that was back in May :p
    But still Sarah is awesome, So don`t go biting her head off *Shows Mace*
    Aren't you supposed to be off on banned island or something? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back