• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanye Gone to far?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Whoever leaked that audio is not right! XD he clearly didnt want it to be heard. Well, now Knaye has that under his belt too.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I have already told you why he did it. If ur trying to pin me in a corner or something, its not going to work. He was voicing what we were all thinking. Had it been any of the other ladies Im sure he would have done the same thing.

You keep dancing in circles without actually stating an actual reason why he did it. Because there is none. I've told you why I don't like Kanye. But you can't seem to find a legitimate way to justify his actions. What does that tell us?

Whoever leaked that audio is not right! XD he clearly didnt want it to be heard. Well, now Knaye has that under his belt too.

H*za, you so silly.

He didn't want it heard because he knows that some people have trouble handling the truth. So they delude themselves in the hope that it'll magically go away. Obviously, this doesn't happen. Welcome to reality.

My theory: I think he secretly wanted it leaked. Why not? It could only improve his standing with alot of his critics. If Obama didn't want it leaked, then he shouldn't have said it in front of so many people. That's like asking for trouble. Reference Christian Bale. Not to mention, he has Secret Service and CIA agents everywhere looking out for those things. Do you have any clue how efficient those people are? They would've caught the guy before it even got recorded. I'm sorry, but he wanted that to be released. He's just pretending that he didn't.

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Ur a dope. I mentiond him being friends with them because you apparently didnt know, and if u were friends with the best, U would speak up too. It wasnt much of a contradiction either. whatever. This debate isnt going anywhere anytime soon.
    no ur a dope

No, if I was friends with the best, I wouldn't ruin another singer's first special moment LIVE just for some pointless and questionable opinion.

Facts please. You don't even know why Kanye specifically took those actions. He could have been drunk for all we know. Please stop acting like you know exactly why Kanye spoke out, because you don't. No one does except for him.

And it kind of was a contradiction. Open your eyes plzkthx.

You love roasting H*ZA/Others like that, huh?(LOL, I'm such an ass.)

The real problem is, they try to defend him by saying he was drunk. WTF?
    That wouldn't be a good reason anyhow. xD What matters is that he interrupted a live famous broadcast and ruined a singer's first special VMA award. IMO who cares if he was drunk or not.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well, whether I contradicted myself or not, if he was drunk or anything else he had a purpose for saying it. The VMAs is one of the most biased award shows next to the Kids Choice Awards. And by the way, the peoples vote isnt the only influence on the vote. Kanye felt like it was bull that she won over all of the other superior entertainers in that specific category. Had it been another category, Im sure he would have kept quiet. Im not saying what he did was right but when the winner was announced I said the same damn thing.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • I really feel sorry for her. :((. Because it's her first award from MTV. And that moment was ruined by Kanye West. >.< . But thanks to Beyonce her speech and thanks giving was finished. ^.^
    Kanye West should be thankful to Taylor Swift because Taylor accepted his apology. I mean it's so embarrassing that someone would ruined your thanksgiving speech but still Taylor accepts it with all her heart. <3

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    First thing I thought of when I heard about it was, 'jeez, Kanye, how can you be so heartless?'

What he did wasn't cool. Hopefully he'll learn a lesson from this but... I doubt it.

Chelc

Years
  • It was rude and uncalled for, definitely. My respect for him as really went down after this. I wasn't totally for Taylor winning the award, I was almost in agreement with him, but she worked hard and overall, deserved it. I'm glad that Beyonce let her have her own moment. It's a shame she had to clean up his mess, though. Either way, he apologized, so I'm not as angry about it anymore.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    It was rude and uncalled for, definitely. My respect for him as really went down after this. I wasn't totally for Taylor winning the award, I was almost in agreement with him, but she worked hard and overall, deserved it. I'm glad that Beyonce let her have her own moment. It's a shame she had to clean up his mess, though. Either way, he apologized, so I'm not as angry about it anymore.

I wouldn't hold this much of a grudge, but this is not the first time Kanye's acted like a punk. And each time, he apologizes. And he does it again. And apologizes again. Kanye, stop apologizing and just don't do it anymore!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • I'll give Kanye this, he voices his opinions when he shouldn't. That was disrespectful to Taylor Swift, and he got all that he deserved.

Just to add, I am not a fan of either Taylor or Kanye. In fact, I hate their music, but I respect Taylor and Kanye for doing what they do.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yo Mudkipz, Imma let you finish 'n all, but I just gotta say I'm one of the best internet meme's of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • It was rude and uncalled for, definitely. My respect for him as really went down after this. I wasn't totally for Taylor winning the award, I was almost in agreement with him, but she worked hard and overall, deserved it. I'm glad that Beyonce let her have her own moment. It's a shame she had to clean up his mess, though. Either way, he apologized, so I'm not as angry about it anymore.
    Meh, you never know what to believe from a celebrity at his level. He could have done it to save his image, actually meant it, save him from being sued, etc. I'm not believing his apology but that's just me. :x

Yo Mudkipz, Imma let you finish 'n all, but I just gotta say I'm one of the best internet meme's of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!
    omg... i like you.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I think this image sums the whole situation up quite nicely.

Kanye Gone to far?

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • As Stated, He let his fame and alcohol get to his head. I can't remember where I read it, but he thinks he is the singer of the Generation. Someone talks high of themselves.....

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • It's quite simple, really. What he did was typical attention-seeking behaviour. He just couldn't get enough attention already, so he had to steal it from someone else. Seriously, that was pretty mean, since Taylor Swift just started her career, and this is just blowing it for her, having a big star saying she doesn't deserve the award she received. It may boost her fame even more, but it'll still have an impact on her self esteem.

Back