• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{kayla's graphic gallery}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    To be honest. Since I'm a Livejournal addict. ;3

I've already seen some of those icons. seems pretty weird. :/

i've used some pictures on livejournal before, but nothing else.
    maybe someone stole my work...:/ -sigh-

Years
    Since you're looking for some CC+C, and I'm dying to give a banner review, I'll give some comments on this new banner, if you don't mind. And, I had no idea you used GIMP. =o I use it too. ^..^ So, maybe I can mention some tools on GIMP that might help ya. =o

Now, I'll start off with some positive sides of the banner. Well, the text is pretty easy to read, and I do adore the theme color of the banner. Green is one of my favorite colors. =] It's not so plain and it's not too busy, which is pretty nice to look at. Now, comes the stuff I think might improve. What I think it needs is maybe a bit of an easy flow to look at? I mean, there could be a flow, but I think it's a bit difficult to see it. Maybe it's because of the bright shade of green you used? I'm not too sure. ^..^;;; Hmm, I dunno, but maybe that "(c) Kayla" is maybe unneeded? I mean, it's a bit hard to read. =o I just may suggest take the text off or maybe make it a black text and set it on "Overlay". ^..^ The smudging was pretty good! Makes a focal point in the banner. =] However, maybe you can try to add a flow with it was well? That's just me, you don't have to do it. xD You can use C4Ds a flow as well. Hmm, adding some depth would be nice, too. =o Maybe sharpen the focal point and use a blur somewhere on the sides?

Overall, it's pretty nice!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    Since you're looking for some CC+C, and I'm dying to give a banner review, I'll give some comments on this new banner, if you don't mind. And, I had no idea you used GIMP. =o I use it too. ^..^ So, maybe I can mention some tools on GIMP that might help ya. =o

Now, I'll start off with some positive sides of the banner. Well, the text is pretty easy to read, and I do adore the theme color of the banner. Green is one of my favorite colors. =] It's not so plain and it's not too busy, which is pretty nice to look at. Now, comes the stuff I think might improve. What I think it needs is maybe a bit of an easy flow to look at? I mean, there could be a flow, but I think it's a bit difficult to see it. Maybe it's because of the bright shade of green you used? I'm not too sure. ^..^;;; Hmm, I dunno, but maybe that "(c) Kayla" is maybe unneeded? I mean, it's a bit hard to read. =o I just may suggest take the text off or maybe make it a black text and set it on "Overlay". ^..^ The smudging was pretty good! Makes a focal point in the banner. =] However, maybe you can try to add a flow with it was well? That's just me, you don't have to do it. xD You can use C4Ds a flow as well. Hmm, adding some depth would be nice, too. =o Maybe sharpen the focal point and use a blur somewhere on the sides?

Overall, it's pretty nice!

thank you so much (=
    you use gimp? you're amazing! ahh!

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
    Hey Kayla

your work is great, althought some of the people you choose like the horrible jonas brothers i dont like, you still make amazing graphics and choose great photos!

This one is my fave:

and second fave is:

<3

i wish i could find a place to use them :)

but alas i dunno where i could. :(

Also great effort using GIMP, although i use photoshop and have never used Gimp, some of the wave line patterns, i have to ask: Do you use a tablet?
    (VM the Reply :D)

peace
    xx

Hey Kayla

your work is great, althought some of the people you choose like the horrible jonas brothers i dont like, you still make amazing graphics and choose great photos!

This one is my fave:

and second fave is:

<3

i wish i could find a place to use them :)

but alas i dunno where i could. :(

Also great effort using GIMP, although i use photoshop and have never used Gimp, some of the wave line patterns, i have to ask: Do you use a tablet?
    (VM the Reply :D)

peace
    xx

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    they're all brilliant keep up the great graphics Kayla ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back