• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ketchup Chips

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
    I've never seen a Ketchup variety of chips in my life. I've seen a lot of chips, but this certainly isn't one of them. Never seen one in a gas station anywhere, a super market, small grocery store, anywhere. Where on Earth do you find these things?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    We don't get the ketchup flavor here in Texas, but I have seen them while travelling out west...they're not my favorite though. XD

The absolute best chip ever would be:
    Ketchup Chips

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ketchup chips are Canadian-only. Or maybe they're a British chip variant since Roku says Britain has them too.

But I was surprised to first hear about it too. I'm not a fan of the flavour at all, but it's SUCH a staple flavour here in Canada (ie, you go to a party and they've got regular, BBQ, all dressed, and ketchup--always) that I just assumed it was everywhere. But my American friends NEVER knew what I was talking about, haha.

Last I checked, they didn't have all dressed chips in the US, either. That's my favourite flavour by far. D:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Beat me to it, they where actually quite nice. The ketchup ones that is. Are Walkers and Lays the same brand because there logos are almost identical.

Also, to UK people, anyone tried the new Walkers flavours? The Garlic Baguette ones are really nice. :o

Yeah, they're the same. For some reason they're Walkers over here, even though the company is Lays.

I haven't yet, but most of them sound kinda gross... XD; Wouldn't mind the spag bol or the teriyaki chicken ones though. c:

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    Some people have seriously never heard of Ketchup flavour? It used to be my favourite...

Now I've grown partial to the new Sweet Chili. The new Regular with less salt is great, too. I hate really salty things. I like Barbecue and Salt & Vingegar, too, but not my favourites.

Dill Pickle and the Sour Cream & Onions are just nasty, though. D:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Omg canned water now Ketchup flavored chips?! What's next mustard flavored xD?

Idk they look pretty gross.
    You should try Doritos Cheeseburger chips, they taste just like cheeseburgers. I thought i was eating one, until i realized it was just a chip.
    They really do taste like cheeseburger lol. More like a McDonalds cheeseburger <3. But I will have Blazin' Buffalo and Ranch any day :D.

We don't get the ketchup flavor here in Texas, but I have seen them while travelling out west...they're not my favorite though. XD

The absolute best chip ever would be:
    Ketchup Chips

-drools- those sound delicious...I hope they a packed with spice. I haven't seen them around either :/. I would so buy a bag.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I've only seen ketchup chips a few times, once courtesy of the fact that my sister's husband was originally from Canada. The other times have been limited-time specials (I do recall seeing some Herr's ketchup chips sold in the US some years back).

They're actually quite good, IIRC.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Beat me to it, they where actually quite nice. The ketchup ones that is. Are Walkers and Lays the same brand because there logos are almost identical.

Also, to UK people, anyone tried the new Walkers flavours? The Garlic Baguette ones are really nice. :o

Walkers was bought out by Lays who are owned by Pepsi, so in turn, both are owned by pepsi

However ketchup chips are really foul imo

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I've had the taco ones! =D So good. =3
    Never heard of Ketchup or Pickles. I guess they don't have them around here.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Canada knows what ketchup chips are. That's our thing. Very popular here.... not so elsewhere.

Oh ketchup chips, I haven't had them in ages but you're my favourite flavour.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    In Miami we eat something like Ketchup & Chips. You take Chips, fry them and then you put ketchup on it. They are kind of soft and hard. A little bit like french fries, but they are SOOOO GOOD.

-Okami

Years
    Yeah, they're the same. For some reason they're Walkers over here, even though the company is Lays.

I haven't yet, but most of them sound kinda gross... XD; Wouldn't mind the spag bol or the teriyaki chicken ones though. c:

The spag bol are nice, but taste nothing like what they are supposed to xD. Can apply that to alot of flavours though I guess. :P

Walkers was bought out by Lays who are owned by Pepsi, so in turn, both are owned by pepsi

Did not know that, damn super companies. Don't walkers own KP and Smiths too?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    -drools- those sound delicious...I hope they a packed with spice. I haven't seen them around either :/. I would so buy a bag.

They're not particularly spicy, at least not to the level of Flamin' Hot Cheetos, but they do have a distinct flavor to them...very much like real salsa verde (the green salsa that most Mexican restaurants serve that isn't as spicy, but is a bit zestier than the red stuff.)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Yes Walkers Tomato sauce flavored crisps, I haven't seen those in years! Although, I'm not to keen on that flavor, but there's other flavors they did for a competition Like Builder's breakfast flavor, Onion Bhaji flavor even chocolate flavored crisps. I'm suprised how they come up with all these flavors. You know what amazed me even more they had a Fish and Chips flavor, here's a pic of some of them they made:
    Ketchup Chips

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    lol xD I can't imagine fried fries + ketchup sauce = the same thing as Ketchup Chips :P

but really. I love Doritos chips, too, and Doritos Zesty Cheese! <3

Back