• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ketchup Chips

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    'kay o_o confused. I have three people, one from England, another from the U.S, and another from... I dunno, but not Canada lol... telling me they don't know what THESE are:

Ketchup Chips

How can anyone NOT know what those are? That's my #2 favourite chip after salt and vinegar, and I'm sure it doesn't just exist in Canada XD That would be depriving everyone else!

Have you seen this chip before o_O?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I haven't seen them.. but I have seen other, weird flavors.. mainly Doritos...

Like... Hamburger, Hotdog, Taco and etc. I've had tomato chips, so they might taste like ketchup chips. xD They weren't that good, so I probably won't ketchup chips either.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    THERE'S A KETCHUP FLAVOUR O_O?!

wow I'm late.
    I have never seen that kind of bag in my life. EVAR.
    I probably wouldn't like it, but I can't say since I've never tried it before.

Ayselipera

I've only seen the Old Dutch brand, but yeah they're good. :) I also like the dill pickle kind too. More people seem to know the ketchup flavor better then the pickle one. That's just around here though.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Wiki said:
    In Canada, seasonings include dill pickle, ketchup, all-dressed, salt and vinegar, barbecue, salt and pepper, bacon, chicken, fries and gravy, and even curry. In Toronto and Vancouver, Lay's offers wasabi chips to appeal to the large Asian populations.[10]

I hate Dill Pickle. It's gross >:|

Ketchup Chips

Ewwww

Years
    Idk they look pretty gross.
    You should try Doritos Cheeseburger chips, they taste just like cheeseburgers. I thought i was eating one, until i realized it was just a chip.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    ...I thought my friend was lying to me. X(

And what's funny is me and my friends go to this deli everyday... how could I not have known?.

I am so gonna buy them tomorrow. And taste them. And love them. I know I will love them. xD

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Flavours

In Canada, we have:

Spoiler:

The rest aren't worth mentioning :<

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    To be honest I've never seen ketchup chips in my whole life. Maybe I'll give them a try sometime since I adore ketchup itself.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I've heard of them, but I've never seen them around and consequently haven't tried them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i've heard of them being popular in canada, they're unheard of here in the US, at least where im located. im not sure why its so hard for us americans to associate potatoes with ketchup, seeing as we're french fry hogs, but other americans i've brought it up to are repulsed by the idea of a ketchup flavored potato chip. i'd like to try them, myself.

i think someone mentioned pickle flavored chips in this thread...pickle flavored ANYTHING is heavenly

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I know for a fact that in England, they're called Walkers.

Ketchup Chips

And the tomato ketchup variety has been around for ages, but they only have it on sale for a limited time.

This has to be the weirdest flavour ever:

Spoiler:

mokoko187

Certified Procrastinator
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    ^^^ Cajun squirrel?? Well that's... lovely.

That's so... odd! I've never heard of them before, and I've never seen them either. If I can get my hands on a bag, I'll definitely try them!!

Years
    I know for a fact that in England, they're called Walkers.

Ketchup Chips

And the tomato ketchup variety has been around for ages, but they only have it on sale for a limited time.

This has to be the weirdest flavour ever:

Spoiler:

Beat me to it, they where actually quite nice. The ketchup ones that is. Are Walkers and Lays the same brand because there logos are almost identical.

Also, to UK people, anyone tried the new Walkers flavours? The Garlic Baguette ones are really nice. :o

Back