• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kev's Ultimate Tag Team Tournament!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Still haven't heard from Darkness Unleashed.. I'm getting tired of waiting. And it's not like we have time difference problems. We both live in the same time zone. -Sighs-

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Yea, he was on earlier, but he got off as soon as I got on.

Question, what happens if we don't have our battle by the date specified?

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    same here for mystery he is on but when i challenge he dosent respond . then the other day he sent a pm while i was offline telling me to pick a time for us to battle. i told him im always on so when he comes on next we will. still nothing else so far. ill just wait to catch him then.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    Who do i have to beat to join this gym and hey junoliv our last battle was good :)​

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2009
    Well after a long wait and a long battle with Darkness Unleashed it ended up being a tie with and the score being 1-1. It's up to you Juno. Good luck!

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Well after a long wait and a long battle with Darkness Unleashed it ended up being a tie with and the score being 1-1. It's up to you Juno. Good luck!
    good work chris . ill do my best. if only myster woukd be on more. Mystery!?!?!?!

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    I was in the tournament before I think then I got banned for a month and I guess got erased

Back