• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Key Items you want to return in Sun and Moon?

Years
  • I would say the Bicycle, Dowsing Machine and fishing rods but they're likely expected. If I did have to choose one, probably the Vs. Seeker because with the introduction of Hyper Training and the Lv100 requirement to use it I want an easier way to grind. But knowing me, the item's absence since 4th Gen will make me feel it won't come back.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Agreeing with Roller Skates - so easy and quick, and much more sleek than riding a bike imo.

I'd also like to see the old Exp Share back, and like Rivvon mentioned, items to access event areas would be cool to have again as well. I used to look back through the key items I had collected throughout my journey - it would be cool to be able to do that again.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I think if Roller Skates were to return then I'd like to have the option to turn them on and off at ease. One of the main problems with X/Y was the fact that you were pretty much stuck with the Roller Skates most of the time. They act as a great middleground between walking, running and cycling, but they just need to be made optional imo.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • I don't really care. I'd like to see the Seal Case return, but I wouldn't care if it didn't.

As for the EXP Share, I don't care if it doesn't go back to the old way. I never got the complaints about it making the game "too easy". If you find it too easy just turn it off???

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I don't really care. I'd like to see the Seal Case return, but I wouldn't care if it didn't.

As for the EXP Share, I don't care if it doesn't go back to the old way. I never got the complaints about it making the game "too easy". If you find it too easy just turn it off???

I always kept mind turned off, but I liked the old EXP Share because it made levelling up new, severely underleveled additions to the team a lot easier so I could spend my time just battling without having to worry too much about grinding. With the new EXP Share I either had to turn it on to level up underlevelled Pokémon, which resulted in all my Pokémon getting too strong, or turn it off and just grind which is a bit of a pain lol

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I'd say Bicycle and Fishing Rod, but they're almost certain to be in the game.

I wouldn't mind having the Vs. Seeker back, it helps with training and allows you to battle any trainer as many times as you want, rather than only being able to re-battle a small number of trainers. It's also an easy method of getting money.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Vs. Seeker, Seal Case, and Roller Skates are all my top 3, but since those have all been said already, how about something a little more out there like the Rainbow Pass from FR/LG? Sure, there's probably a 0% chance they would add the Sevii Islands to this game, but it would be neat to travel there. And maybe if there's somewhere to catch Unown, we could see the return of the Unown Report as well.

Back