• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Key Items you want to return in Sun and Moon?

blue

gucci
    Years
    VS. Seeker.

Something about the freedom of re-battling trainers whenever you want just makes training sooo much easier. I really hope we get this, or something similar in Sun & Moon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Not really a key item but I want Ball Capsules and Seals back.

Well Seal Case is a Key Item.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I want Seal case and apricorn Box.{:3}

GB Sounds... Gold Teeth too...

Oh! I'd also like to see Roller Skates back, even if that's heavily unlikely at this point. xD

These are some thumbs-up-worthy ideas here. I don't really know what we'd do with the Gold Teeth but if it means we get all these other things back then bring on the dentures I'm ready to save a Safari Warden.

I'd also like to see the Fashion Case/Prop Case make a comeback so I can dress up my Pokémon with cute little stuff. And shoutout to the Oak's Letter, Member Card, and Liberty Pass; it's been a while since we had event Items that gave us access to a small area, story, and event Pokémon, but I really enjoyed those and it would be pretty sweet if gen 7 went back to that approach.

Years
    I really want the old EXP Share to return, the games have been too easy recently and although this isn't the whole reason for it, it's a big factor imo and I really hope we get the old school EXP share back. VS Seeker would be great too but if we have the Gen 6 EXP Share and the freedom to re-battle any trainer whenever we want, get over leveled would be so easy...

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    This might be a bit of an obscure key item to request, but I really loved it back in HG/SS and I would be so happy if it returned, I want the "Berry Pots" key item to return.

This may be a bit much to ask for, but I would love for there to be both normal Berry Patches for growing berries in the wild as well as the Berry Pots, that way there are always berries around to pick and grow in the wild, but also you would be able to always have three or four berries you really like always growing in your bag.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    As Blue said, I'd really love Vs.Seeker to return. I just want something like that to let us rematch trainers and make grinding much more easier. Also, as colours said, I loved the Roller Skates back in X and Y, and I'd really love something like that to return, but I doubt it XD

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    V.S Seeker, G.B Sounds (especially if we get like a PWT or something, that would be neat), Eon Flute (although Pokeride might serve the same function), Roller Skates and Shiny Charm.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Does X and Y have a rematchable system? I know ORAS has so a Vs.Seeker would be useless. I've always enjoyed revisiting routes and using the Vs.Seeker to battle the trainers again, but I do know sometimes no one wanted to battle with you ... Still, if ORAS system of re-challenging trainers doesn't come back, I'd like the Vs.Seeker to take the job.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
    Lol, why Gold Teeth?

These are some thumbs-up-worthy ideas here. I don't really know what we'd do with the Gold Teeth but if it means we get all these other things back then bring on the dentures I'm ready to save a Safari Warden.

Why not? They focus too much on Gen. 1 anyway... For a more nostalgic feeling, they should have that legendary key item...

Say for instance, Baoba (Kanto and Johto Safari Zone Warden) will activate the transfer system from other generations... But his Gold Teeth lost again...{XD}

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    What I'd like to see?

-Vs Seeker( or a rematch able system in which you can grind easily)

-Something like that Black 2 and White 2 Tower and Forest. Easy way to make money.

-Rollar Skates( or another mechanic like a a skateboard)

-Exp share but has new settings( All, one, off) that way I can grind how I want to instead of having my whole team grind at once)

-Seal Case and Radio feature like in HGSS. Whether or not it plays old themes or has an Alolan theme in 8 bit is all up to Gamefreak. I don't care as long as I get it either way.

-A more organized Town Map( I want to be able to plot things on a map if I need to remember a move tutor or something

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    This might be a bit of an obscure key item to request, but I really loved it back in HG/SS and I would be so happy if it returned, I want the "Berry Pots" key item to return.

I want the berry pots too. Just loved growing berries in my bag in HGSS. Old exp. share is something I've been longing for, the new ones made XY way too easy. Eon Flute would be good, since pokemon riding, I think, would be restricted only to a few places in the region, the same way as X & Y. Flying on Latios and Latias is one of my favourite activites in ORAS. I hope that the Roller Skates would be back too, it was fun riding 'em.

blue

gucci
    Years
    X/Y just had Battle Maison whilst ORAS had trainer's eyes. Good thing about the VS. Seeker over trainer's eyes was the freedom to battle rather than waiting to have a specific amount of badges and only at certain times.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I want Seal case and apricorn Box.{:3}

VS. Seeker.

Something about the freedom of re-battling trainers whenever you want just makes training sooo much easier. I really hope we get this, or something similar in Sun & Moon.

Oh! I'd also like to see Roller Skates back, even if that's heavily unlikely at this point. xD

Not really a key item but I want Ball Capsules and Seals back.

Well Seal Case is a Key Item.

This may be a bit much to ask for, but I would love for there to be both normal Berry Patches for growing berries in the wild as well as the Berry Pots, that way there are always berries around to pick and grow in the wild, but also you would be able to always have three or four berries you really like always growing in your bag.

V.S Seeker, G.B Sounds (especially if we get like a PWT or something, that would be neat), Eon Flute (although Pokeride might serve the same function), Roller Skates and Shiny Charm.

I would love for the roller skates to return, they were so much fun to use in XY!
    I like all of these ideas! But I hope we can turn rollerskates off.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Rollerskates
    Rollerskates
    Rollerskates

Don't need to say anymore.

Spoiler:

Back