• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kid Names

Years
  • I'm growing fonder of the name Charity for a little girl, because I think it's pretty, and more importantly because I believe in acknowledging charitable endeavors. I think we live more satisfying lives when we are conscientious of helping not just ourselves, but others, and I think every little bit counts to making the world better than it was.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I like names like Castiel, Cecille, Cecilia, Luciel.
    I'm really fond of the name Mikaela, too. I like the Ae and Ie, Ei, Ea thing. I'm not too certain why, but it feels kind of elegant. I know there's a running J or L for males and S or J for females in our family, but I feel like, if I had a child or children, I would like to break that.

Back