• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

king of the hill

Kaboom

Twilight Blaziken
    Years
    *Returns to Dark Hill while Dark Aggron isn't looking, then Flamethrowers Dark Aggron into a molten pool of metal*

MY DARK HILL! You lot can fight over the Light Hill if you want, but the Dark Hill is MINE and the "Remove Kaboom from the Dark Hill" time is quite a long ways off!

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Using the power of Dialga and Celebi I go to the future to remove Kaboom from the Dark hill and also take the light hill while I'm at it.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Okay I remember the last time that I tried to steal the hill from you, and you started slapping me. O.O

So I'm just going to take the hill very cautiously.
    *takes a baseball bat and whacks Blaziken's head until the empty stuff spills out*

>: don't slap me MAI HILL

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    *beats you over the head with a sledgehammer*

and asks you if i can have the hill
    and you dont respond so...
    MY HILL

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    *takes hill and makes bulldozer out of it and bulldozes Stiles to Jamaica where they will throw you in a volcano to cook you and then eat you*

Thanks for the hill :3

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    *Hijacks Azonics bulldozer and runs you over 5 times*

then asks again if i can take the hill still no response so
    MY HILL!!

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    'I have returned from the dead and have unearthly power.'