• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Series.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I was all mad when my psp's r shoulder button didn't work and I couldn't play BBS.

still am mad.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

Yes im quite aware of that since I got that video in BBSFM. >.>
    But still doesnt mean it's a game, it could be anything. People think that a game called Kingdom Hearts Reconnect is gonna show up with they said "reconnect Kingdom Hearts" >.> doesnt mean it's a game or anything.

But doesn't the end of the trailer say "Birth By Sleep: Volume 2"?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah BBS2 is probably gonna be a game because they need something to tide everyone over until the main team is done with XIII Versus. I really wish they'd just hand the series over to the BBS team for good. BBS was amazing and I've no doubt if KH3 was in their hands, they could do some really great things, but maybe they're only developing for handheld games? I don't know.

I'm so mixed on BBS2. On the one hand, it looks dumb and I don't want them to mess with the in-between of BBS and KH3/3DS but on the other hand.... more BBS. I'm so torn. :(

I still have to finish BBSFM and legitimately get that cutscene, sigh.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Well Lightning. I wasnt saying it's NOT gonna be a game. Just saying nothing has been announced but that scene, it could mean anything. Remember when the Secret Ending of Kh2 came out? Everyone thought it was KH3. Then KHIIFM Secret Ending People STILL thought it was gonna be KH3. Then Birth By Sleep was announced :|. I mean it could be anything but still the game is highly true tho.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Hmm.
    Then again, if you think about it, in the secret ending, they said "Birth by Sleep".
    The game that came out was "Birth by Sleep". xD;
    They better not make a "Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect" though. :V
    Anyway, I hope the KH2 team works on KH3.
    I absolutely loved the mechanics of KH2.

ソラ

Years
    Hmm.
    Then again, if you think about it, in the secret ending, they said "Birth by Sleep".
    The game that came out was "Birth by Sleep". xD;
    They better not make a "Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect" though. :V
    Anyway, I hope the KH2 team works on KH3.
    I absolutely loved the mechanics of KH2.
    Yes. But Still they yet thought it was KH3.
    I like the Battle system in BBS, this is just my opinion I do hope they have that battle system in KH3. I doubt it will be called Reconnect. since it says "Reconnect Kingdom Hearts". :x

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I will be kind of disappointed if they don't use BBS's battle system in KH3 (or at least use it as the base). I think BBS perfected the broken system in KH2 and is pretty much the best one the series has ever had.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I absolutely love this saga of games not a game yet that i have disliked or even just liked i love them all i am just so sick of waiting it kind of frustrates me to a limit where i really think about giving up the kh adventure but that will never happen

ソラ

Years
    I will be kind of disappointed if they don't use BBS's battle system in KH3 (or at least use it as the base). I think BBS perfected the broken system in KH2 and is pretty much the best one the series has ever had.

Same here. I'd looooove the BBS Battle system. I'd be upset if it was like Coded tho cause it didnt work out too well for me :/

Back