• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Series.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Roxas is awesome. He's my favorite. The reason to this is basically because when he throws a temper tantrum (Spelling?), it's basically fun to laugh at.

Saїx is awesome too. He's the only nobody who never laughs.
    Ice cold, dude!

Axel is the best. 'Got it memorized?'

And my last favorite KH character is Xion, because she is one of the few female keyblade wielders.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Sora is a legend, although steering slightly off-topic but still relevant.

FF owns this game.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Mickey and Riku and Namine and Xion and Roxas. :P But mostly Riku, I think. The first Kingdom Hearts game I played was CoM on the GBA, and when Reverse mode became available, Riku was so awesome. His abilities and storylines got him a spot on my favorites list.

Soul Eater + Darkball = Buttersmooth.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Favourite character is Marluxia, followed closely by Aqua. :D To be honest, though, I love pretty much all of the original characters except Riku who really bothers me. Everyone else I either adore or I'm neutral towards.
    Sora is a legend, although steering slightly off-topic but still relevant.

FF owns this game.
    :( As in, is the only good part about it or something? Disagreeing so hard there. If anything I find the FF parts kinda distracting. I hope they go back to making Disney more important than FF characters. I liked BBS for that very reason--pretty much the only FF character was Zack and he didn't have his own distracting plotline like Cloud in KH2 or whatever. :( I hope the series stays in that direction (though if they tie Disney into the main plot again like in KH1, I'd be the happiest ever).

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I hope they just make new characters. I'm getting sick of the fact that they constantly reuse Disney and FF characters despite having the skill to make good characters.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well it is a Disney series first and foremost. They hold the copyrights to all original characters made for the series sooo there's a reason there are Disney characters in it. :p Honestly I wouldn't care if they dropped FF characters from the games. They're only ever used as plot advancers or basic NPCs and original or Disney characters could fill that role just as easily. u_u;

But most people I know only got into the series because of its connection to FF so I can't really complain.

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    My favorite character is, and always will be, Riku.

As for my favorite games were BBS and KH2. I really wanna play KH2 final mix...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    If they're gonna use Disney characters again, they might as well use more obscure references. As great as Halloween Town is, it gets really old when I visit it for the umpteenth time. Did they ever do a Treasure Planet, Darkwing Duck, or Emperor's New Groove world? And doesn't Disney own Pixar? They could do a Pixar-themed world at least.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    They do use new characters Xion, Terra, Ven, Aqua BBS has alot of new characters in it. and its up to Disney to use it, Tarzan was used but they couldnt use it again cause of the Copy rights, so they have to make sure they arent doing something that caused to be sued.

ソラ

Years
    Kingdom Hearts has been my favorite for like a long time ago. To think that there's so many Rumors lately.
    What kind of rumors?

@Danno; Ikr. thats one of the reason I feel in love with KH.

ソラ

Years
    It's true. There's a teaser trailer for it as the secret ending of BBS Final Mix.
    I'm... slightly disappointed in another BBS, actually. :/
    Ryukka where is the proof that it been announced or it's even a game??
    >.> think before you say its real.

Those BBS Vol : 2. I'm not really sure if its true or not. I don't know...Just wait until its announce...
    Yeah it's just a rumor nothing official or announced as of yet. >.>

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Yeah it's just a rumor nothing official or announced as of yet. >.>

No, there's actual video of it. It's happening (and I have yet to beat the first BBS!)

And my favorite character is Riku, hands down. I LOVED playing as him in Chain of Memories and for like 10 seconds KH2. Apparently he'll be as playable as Sora in KH3D so I can't wait for that experience. n_n

ソラ

Years

No, there's actual video of it. It's happening (and I have yet to beat the first BBS!)

Yes im quite aware of that since I got that video in BBSFM. >.>
    But still doesnt mean it's a game, it could be anything. People think that a game called Kingdom Hearts Reconnect is gonna show up with they said "reconnect Kingdom Hearts" >.> doesnt mean it's a game or anything.

Back