• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Thread

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    wow guys i beat my sora's story at lv 45 >_> and survived against Marluxia's 3rd form.

But back on topic many pointless edits were made. ( Like Xigbars guns the list just keeps continuing..)

I hope they dont mess up the voices to, because if Marluxia's voice isnt deep their is a serious problem XD.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    wow guys i beat my sora's story at lv 45 >_> and survived against Marluxia's 3rd form.

But back on topic many pointless edits were made. ( Like Xigbars guns the list just keeps continuing..)

I hope they dont mess up the voices to, because if Marluxia's voice isnt deep their is a serious problem XD.
    That be really gay if Chris Crocker does the voice of Marluxia cause how he loves flowers. xD

but it wont, that just be flat down retarded. But I wonder who his VA will be tho. =/ Mystery xD

I hope it sounds deep too. inthe first scene we will hear his Voice!!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I played in Proud mode in Re:COM. :| It was way easy so lol I can't even imagine what the other modes are like.
    THIS. THIS THIS. :( If they dare give Marluxia any voice but like the deepest and manliest of voices, I will be so pissed off and I'll probably put the game down and refuse to play. Sadly, I'm not even kidding. XD; (Or I'll like mute all his scenes, idk. ;_; I'll be devastated though.)

ソラ

Years
    I played in Proud mode in Re:COM. :| It was way easy so lol I can't even imagine what the other modes are like.

THIS. THIS THIS. :( If they dare give Marluxia any voice but like the deepest and manliest of voices, I will be so pissed off and I'll probably put the game down and refuse to play. Sadly, I'm not even kidding. XD; (Or I'll like mute all his scenes, idk. ;_; I'll be devastated though.)
    Play the Japanese one then, That what I would do haha

Cherrim

Years
    I have. :P But I would want to play it in English if I'm going to buy it. Plus I'm already curious about the ending--if Naminé can make me cry in the English version too, it can't be that bad. XD

ソラ

Years
    I have. :P But I would want to play it in English if I'm going to buy it. Plus I'm already curious about the ending--if Naminé can make me cry in the English version too, it can't be that bad. XD
    Yah me too. But I beat the Voice for Marluxia will be good!! Ya the ending made me almost cry =[

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Ahhh <3 This news made my day when I first read it. I was on Skype with Ausuadriel, and then Morkula linked me to a Gamespot article about it, and I think I about blew out Audy's ears with my fanboy heartattack XD;

No but really, I'm so excited <3 I could never make myself finish CoM for the GBA, but I still really wanted to know the story. Soo, this will be a good way for me to get the story without having to read the manga (or import FM+) :D <3

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I really wanted FM+ to come out here though. ;;

I'll probably still pick up Re:CoM when it comes out, but it's honestly the part of FM+ I wanted least. I didn't care for CoM on the GBA, and this has the same basic gameplay. What I wanted was the extra scenes and battles from FM+. Not like it would have taken much to localize it either.

ソラ

Years
    I really wanted FM+ to come out here though. ;;

I'll probably still pick up Re:CoM when it comes out, but it's honestly the part of FM+ I wanted least. I didn't care for CoM on the GBA, and this has the same basic gameplay. What I wanted was the extra scenes and battles from FM+. Not like it would have taken much to localize it either.
    Well actually it isnt the same. its completely new kinda of. Like in Riku Mode you get alot of new stuff like Card Duels, like say Riku get the same card as the enemy, you go in to a card duel where before the time limit goes out you have to card break every card the enemy brings up to win a card duel(really effective when you win). Completely 3D, with voices, you have more room, you get to have like new abilites(old but new to the game), and yea new cards, more fun and new mini games.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I am so excited for this game! Now I know what I want for Christmas! Or maybe I should buy with my own money and get something else for Christmas.....

Cherrim

Years
    @Jeff: The manga, while entertaining, isn't quite accurate as far as plot goes. XD; (Though, honestly, it would be frigging awesome to have a cutscene with Marluxia and Larxene ordering fried chicken to pre-emptively celebrate their success in the game. XDD

@gameplay: Re:COM is only $30 so I'd ask for a "full price" game for Christmas and pick this one up on my own if I were you. ;D

@Roxas The Key to Destiny: Well, the only cards I remember being new would be the new room cards. Like the pitch black one where you find only Shadow heartless, uhhh... lol, I know there are others but it's been a while. I especially like the wild cards though. I remember I got stuck in the GBA version for AGES because I couldn't find a blue level one card or something, but this one was quite helpful in that regard. XD;

I was talking to Xairmo and he brought up secret endings. Does anyone else think they might add in the secret ending from FM+ to this? Maybe for beating both sides of the game on Proud mode? D: It's looking like the only way we'll get to see it here (legitimately, I mean), so it wouldn't be a bad idea. XD I want to finally SEE it. I've been refusing to watch it online because I want to get it properly first but... auugh, I've been trying to beat Terra for over a year with no luck. 8(

ソラ

Years
    @Jeff: The manga, while entertaining, isn't quite accurate as far as plot goes. XD; (Though, honestly, it would be frigging awesome to have a cutscene with Marluxia and Larxene ordering fried chicken to pre-emptively celebrate their success in the game. XDD

@gameplay: Re:COM is only $30 so I'd ask for a "full price" game for Christmas and pick this one up on my own if I were you. ;D

@Roxas The Key to Destiny: Well, the only cards I remember being new would be the new room cards. Like the pitch black one where you find only Shadow heartless, uhhh... lol, I know there are others but it's been a while. I especially like the wild cards though. I remember I got stuck in the GBA version for AGES because I couldn't find a blue level one card or something, but this one was quite helpful in that regard. XD;

I was talking to Xairmo and he brought up secret endings. Does anyone else think they might add in the secret ending from FM+ to this? Maybe for beating both sides of the game on Proud mode? D: It's looking like the only way we'll get to see it here (legitimately, I mean), so it wouldn't be a bad idea. XD I want to finally SEE it. I've been refusing to watch it online because I want to get it properly first but... auugh, I've been trying to beat Terra for over a year with no luck. 8(
    Well, I also remember the Character Cards to or the Enemy cards, of all the Org Members even Roxas, and Xemnes, and all of them from Kingdom Hearts II, and the Kingdom Hearts II Keyblades are in there, I remember that, and I want to see the names of the new map cards

Hahaha, I beat Terra. Took me like a couple of months, I beat him at level 91(HARD HAS HELL). then i saw the Secret ending

The Graceful Assassin

Years
    Well, I also remember the Character Cards to or the Enemy cards, of all the Org Members even Roxas, and Xemnes, and all of them from Kingdom Hearts II, and the Kingdom Hearts II Keyblades are in there, I remember that, and I want to see the names of the new map cards

Hahaha, I beat Terra. Took me like a couple of months, I beat him at level 91(HARD HAS HELL). then i saw the Secret ending

XD i beat terra and im proud ( on critical mode too) i recently restarted my fm though.

Also i think we are giving the Dubbing cast too much credit. I mean i doubt they are going to add some special scene that the Japanese didnt see first. also FM is a japanese exclusive so that is not being released here im sure of. Because why would they release kh2 fm but not kh 1 fm? so im not expecting anything.

ソラ

Years
    XD i beat terra and im proud ( on critical mode too) i recently restarted my fm though.

Also i think we are giving the Dubbing cast too much credit. I mean i doubt they are going to add some special scene that the Japanese didnt see first. also FM is a japanese exclusive so that is not being released here im sure of. Because why would they release kh2 fm but not kh 1 fm? so im not expecting anything.
    Thats what I been saying to n00bs. Why would they release KHIIFM+ and not KHFM doesnt make any sense what so ever. I still think that ReCoM will sell more, cause FM+ is pretty much the same game just new stuff.

Cherrim

Years
    I maxed out my level ages ago in FM+ and I think I have the beginnings of carpal tunnel because I can't do frantic battles in KH over and over again anymore without KILLING my wrist. XD As a result I have so little practise every time I attempt the fight, baaaaw.

And there's no point in releasing the original FM. o_o The only difference is a few extra abilities (albeit some are quite useful), one or two more bosses, and an extended version of the secret ending we already got in KH1. It was really only released in Japan to begin with because when they brought the original game here, they added a bunch of things. :x FM+ added a lot more to the game than the original FM+ did, plus the fact that it was originally packaged with Re:COM led me to believe it actually did have a chance of being released here.

ソラ

Years
    I maxed out my level ages ago in FM+ and I think I have the beginnings of carpal tunnel because I can't do frantic battles in KH over and over again anymore without KILLING my wrist. XD As a result I have so little practise every time I attempt the fight, baaaaw.

And there's no point in releasing the original FM. o_o The only difference is a few extra abilities (albeit some are quite useful), one or two more bosses, and an extended version of the secret ending we already got in KH1. It was really only released in Japan to begin with because when they brought the original game here, they added a bunch of things. :x FM+ added a lot more to the game than the original FM+ did, plus the fact that it was originally packaged with Re:COM led me to believe it actually did have a chance of being released here.
    Yeppers. FM has some new stuff like abilites and 1 new fight, FM+ had ALOT of added things this time, plus ReCoM came with it. But NA's get to be able to play ReCoM. Plus ReCoM kindof a whole new game, because its a remake with new 3d, sort of change in the battle system.. VOICE ACTING!!, and like its bigger. so its like a WHOLE new game.

The Graceful Assassin

Years
    Yeppers. FM has some new stuff like abilites and 1 new fight, FM+ had ALOT of added things this time, plus ReCoM came with it. But NA's get to be able to play ReCoM. Plus ReCoM kindof a whole new game, because its a remake with new 3d, sort of change in the battle system.. VOICE ACTING!!, and like its bigger. so its like a WHOLE new game.

i doubt its going to seem like a whole new game because lets not forget someway or somehow something is going to go wrong. Whether it be censored scenes or bad voice acting. So my point is if it is going to end up as a " Whole new game" it wont be for the better which is why i think you are giving the dubbing cast too much credit.

ソラ

Years
    i doubt its going to seem like a whole new game because lets not forget someway or somehow something is going to go wrong. Whether it be censored scenes or bad voice acting. So my point is if it is going to end up as a " Whole new game" it wont be for the better which is why i think you are giving the dubbing cast too much credit.
    I didnt saying anything about the dubbing Cast(I dont know who gonna be on the Dubbing except for Sora and Riku so far for me.)All is a said is Voice Acting, cause usually i get inpaintient with the bubble scenes.I would play it no sound if its bad, I still play it.

Cherrim

Years
    I'm actually not too worried about the quality of the voice acting--Disney's always been able to get the best of the best. And I really shouldn't worry about their ability to find suitable voice actors--as far as I know they've always been good about that too. Mind you, the fact that Square-Enix chose that horrible voice actress for Aerith in KH2 & AC bothers me. D8

Back