• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Thread

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    I'm actually not too worried about the quality of the voice acting--Disney's always been able to get the best of the best. And I really shouldn't worry about their ability to find suitable voice actors--as far as I know they've always been good about that too. Mind you, the fact that Square-Enix chose that horrible voice actress for Aerith in KH2 & AC bothers me. D8

well ill say one thing how much you want to bet they are going to screw this up.

You cant top that laugh=D. But then again i can always be wrong...

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    well ill say one thing how much you want to bet they are going to screw this up.

You cant top that laugh=D. But then again i can always be wrong...

They should leave that untouched. Although, it probably wouldn't fit with whatever voice actor they get for Vexen.

I just hope they Marluxia and Larxene have good voice acting, or I'll burn the disc.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    They should leave that untouched. Although, it probably wouldn't fit with whatever voice actor they get for Vexen.

I just hope they Marluxia and Larxene have good voice acting, or I'll burn the disc.
    Yah. Marluxia and Zexion.. well snap all of them better have good voices.

ソラ

Years
    Zexion fans are going to be mad if he ends up with an Emo voice=D

I dont know why but i just have this feeling they are going to do something we are just not going to like. But i dont know what, just a feeling i have.
    Ya. He looks emo.. so yeah haha.

and Yah just a feeling. But i doubt it wont be to bad, I bet it would be still a game that be enjoyable to play like the others

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I won't buy this game. I really hated the cart system on the original Chain of Memories, plus Captain Hook pissed the hell out of me. So yeah, I won't buy this game... or maybe I will, so I will try it again someday. I'm just not sure anymore.

ソラ

Years
    Actually Captian Hook is easy in ReCoM, This game is so much better than the GBA one. trust me. Try it out, Plus its only 30 dollars. you know I know its good. I own the Japanese one and alot of others do too like Lightning she owns its as well ask her.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    Actually Captian Hook is easy in ReCoM, This game is so much better than the GBA one. trust me. Try it out, Plus its only 30 dollars. you know I know its good. I own the Japanese one and alot of others do too like Lightning she owns its as well ask her.

( i own it to you know XD)

I found Captain hook hard in this game, but i like the challenge.

What im worried about is that America is going to change this game too much so that it is going to suit 2 year olds. Like for instance Vexen's death is definitely going to get edited that im sure of and i think Zexion 's death is getting edited. So 2 year olds dont go running to their mom's saying " i just saw a guy in a black coat get incinerated while another got choked to death".

Also for the FM owners did anybody notice the edit in Port Royal when Will Turner held the gun to his neck but didnt in the English version? that one seemed to go unnoticed...

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    So, Capt. Hook is easier in ReCoM? Good then. I'll try it then. When will this game come out?

ソラ

Years
    ( i own it to you know XD)

I found Captain hook hard in this game, but i like the challenge.

What im worried about is that America is going to change this game too much so that it is going to suit 2 year olds. Like for instance Vexen's death is definitely going to get edited that im sure of and i think Zexion 's death is getting edited. So 2 year olds dont go running to their mom's saying " i just saw a guy in a black coat get incinerated while another got choked to death".

Also for the FM owners did anybody notice the edit in Port Royal when Will Turner held the gun to his neck but didnt in the English version? that one seemed to go unnoticed...

I found him easier WAY easier in ReCoM, in CoM he was so hard cause he is a little bezzy that doesnt stop attack. =/

So, Capt. Hook is easier in ReCoM? Good then. I'll try it then. When will this game come out?

Look at Sig or click it. it goes to the official Site.

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I may have enough money then. I was planning on buying Chrono Trigger DS, but I'm tired of replaying the same game, over and over.

ソラ

Years
    I may have enough money then. I was planning on buying Chrono Trigger DS, but I'm tired of replaying the same game, over and over.
    Well ReCoM is worth it if your a KH Gamer like me, The Graceful Assassin, and Lightning. to whom will get all the games even if they are out of the State =]

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    So far, I've been waiting for the KH DS episode, Dragon Quest IX, Disgaea DS, Kirby Super Star Ultra and Chrono Trigger, but it seems I'll have to wait quite a time for most of them. I guess I could buy ReCoM to kill some time.

ソラ

Years
    So far, I've been waiting for the KH DS episode, Dragon Quest IX, Disgaea DS, Kirby Super Star Ultra and Chrono Trigger, but it seems I'll have to wait quite a time for most of them. I guess I could buy ReCoM to kill some time.
    you find it fun. specially new battles for Both Sora and Riku.

and New cards, more mini games.

and it comes out in 2 months. well when it hit october it will be 2 mins.

358/2 Days Wont be here till 09 maybe mid 09, cause its gonna be release in Japan in Winter 08.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    KH2 released in Japan in late December, iirc, and we got it here in late March of the next year. So it should only be a few months. :x I know they're working at translating and localizing a lot faster these days so hopefully it won't be too long a wait. Not to mention it's a DS game so it should be an inherently smaller task than bringing the PS2 games over here if only because the sheer amount of text and whatnot is so reduced.

ソラ

Years
    KH2 released in Japan in late December, iirc, and we got it here in late March of the next year. So it should only be a few months. :x I know they're working at translating and localizing a lot faster these days so hopefully it won't be too long a wait. Not to mention it's a DS game so it should be an inherently smaller task than bringing the PS2 games over here if only because the sheer amount of text and whatnot is so reduced.
    But it took over almost 2 years to get ReCoM over here. it was March 2007, and its gonna come out December so a year and 7 months tell the Translated them, but I think NA was fighting for it. or something cause it took a long time to get over here, so something might of good happen you Nomura did say something on the FM+ Interview that North America is gonna get a suprise at the end of the year of 2007, maybe this is the Surpise. but all I know is some mircle we gonna get this game, where alot of people did doubt we will get it, but alot did mostly n00bs.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Remember that Re:COM was packaged with FM+. They didn't bring the last FM here so they were probably struggling for most of that time with whether or not to even bring the game(s) over. It took them forever to decide. The rumours of them hiring voice actors for the COM members only started up the other month--late July or early August--so if you consider that they started working on it around then and it's NOT very high priority for them, that's still only 5 months or so.

They've always brought the original games over and I can't imagine they'd delay with 358/2 or BBS. They didn't with KH2 or the original COM. :/

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    My thoughts on re:CoM coming to NA is posted in the other thread.

I think the reason why they took so long to bring it over was because they weren't sure if they should or not. Personally I think the ones up at Square is whack for taking so long but blah, better late then never.
    As for Final Mix+ not being in it... well I think that's due to them saying "Well, it's America... they'll think it's the same game and won't buy it. And that Chain of Memories was on the GBA and not the PS2.". That's about the only reason I can think of when it comes to just re:CoM coming out and not FM+ like in Japan.

Back