• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kings of chaos

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
Years
  • Strike Action 19,785,264 Ranked #1,320
    Defensive Action 13,058,214 Ranked #1,624
    Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,449

Dakota, how did you raise your DA so quickly? Did you catch someone selling or did I just not notice how high your DA was?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I went from 1.5 mil to 4.3 mil in 1 week I know...boggles the mind....

the reason i had some many is cause I know of some good farms and I had a LOT of attack turns..thousands...

BOO ya!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • actually I'm working only on defense right now, if I felt like working on attack or Covert, my rank would soar...

My rank isn't going to get any better any time soon because of my all out defense dealy...

so don't worry be happy...woooo ooo ooo Wooo oo Wooooo ooeoooEEooo...

"BOO ya"

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • I've been all out strike lately. So my rank has been going down as people are trying to surpass me. Here is my latest stats:

Strike Action 20,785,578 Ranked #1,263
    Defensive Action 13,058,763 Ranked #1,649
    Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,473

I've already hit my 20 million target. Now I'll think I'll repair my strike weapons, buy a few more, and then go all defense again.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I would have always goin defense I think

after the 10 mil attack mark I think defense is all you need...unless your rank gets so high its not standard anymore :(

boo

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • You know I think I need defense more then anything. I mean if you look at the attack list in the 17,000 (im about to be in the 16,000s in a few mins) then im about the only one there with a army size over 1,000 men (1,039 men) so if some one was wanting to attack some one then I would stick out to be attacked.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    I would have always goin defense I think

after the 10 mil attack mark I think defense is all you need...unless your rank gets so high its not standard anymore :(

boo
    Not if you can't steal people's gold. lol

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • "unless your rank gets so high it's not standard anymore"

in your case it's not standard...hmm, I just thought of something good for nooBs to the game

First thing you do with your 50,000 is upgrade to 2 people a day.

When your starting out, focus on nothing but all out attack. Once you've reached about 5,000 attack power, then focus on mainly Attack and Spy, and a little bit of Defense. After your past about 30K attack, focus on nothing but defense and spy. Once your spy power has reached immunity (130K) focus on whatever suits your fancy. I prefer to work on a 80:20 ratio of defense and attack.

BOO ya! to YOU!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Hey new stats i have a battering ram and im at stockade and i have 4 people here
    are my stats.

Strike Action 2,377 Ranked #106,934
    Defensive Action 943 Ranked #101,635
    Covert Action 0 Ranked #115,914

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • RC you do click your link every day right?

Any way rignt now im working on getting my Defensive Action higher so im going to get a stronghold. Im doing what SA said to do, buy a lot of knives when when the ranks is being updated sell them and get what ever you wanted to get.
    My new stats (I know thay suck XD)
    Strike Action: 1,324,665 | Ranked #27,871
    Defensive Action: 1,380,320 | Ranked #20,714
    Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #12,991
    Over all rank: 16,481
    Im going to catch you Dakota (all I have to do is get my CA up to my SA & DA and ill be doing good), im just 3,000 behind you Dakota. :) XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Arcanine said:
    RC you do click your link every day right?

Any way rignt now im working on getting my Defensive Action higher so im going to get a stronghold. Im doing what SA said to do, buy a lot of knives when when the ranks is being updated sell them and get what ever you wanted to get.
    My new stats (I know thay suck XD)
    Strike Action: 1,324,665 | Ranked #27,871
    Defensive Action: 1,380,320 | Ranked #20,714
    Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #12,991
    Over all rank: 16,481
    Im going to catch you Dakota (all I have to do is get my CA up to my SA & DA and ill be doing good), im just 3,000 behind you Dakota. :) XD
    Clicking your own link helps?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Rayquaza Champion said:
    Clicking your own link helps?
    Yes clicking your own link gives you one Untrained Soldier (any one that clicks it will give you one Untrained Soldier) so click it every day.
    Here is a few tips on getting more men.
    Click your link every day, by doing this your army will get bigger.

Do what Dakota said "Upgrade Unit Production" the higher it is the more men you will get every 24 hours.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • heh, arcanine, I'd be surprised if you DIDN'T catch up to me....you have more men and make more than me. The thing is, I'm not working on rank right now, I'm working on defense until I get 10 mil, right now I'm at 5.5 mil..

If I wanted to work on nothing but rank I would be around 6-7K ranks...

BOO ya to you TO!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Well here is my new stats.
    Strike Action: 1,030,527
    Defensive Action: 934,068
    Covert Action: 207,360
    Ranks have not been updated yet so I dont know how bad thay will be.
    But I got what I wanted, a Citadel.
    I had to sell 1,550 knives, 10 Excaliburs and 22 Dragonskins. Ill get back up to where I was in a few days (I hope).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Hello everyone! I saw this thread in Google and I wanted to step in just for fun, sorry for spamming.

Just kidding LOL I saw ShiningArcanine's name and I found it in my commander's list of farms. Last year, that is ^.^ He hasn't played so seriously since I brainwashed him LOL He has a killer Covert Action but my Defensive Action is way better than his ^.^

With regards to the beginning strategy, here's my suggestion: nowadays people can be easily sabotaged because many people have spies level 8 and higher. The basic strategy is BECOME IMMUNE FIRST. Once you are immune your weapons won't get sabotaged, ensuring you that your Strike Action and Defensive Action won't get touched. But how do you do this? You can try to save money by buying enough items, then selling them out later to upgrade. Try using attack weapons because though they can be sabotaged, if you don't use them to attack they won't be destroyed. Nevertheless using your saved gold won't be enough to become immune in a short time. A good solution is buy enough attack weapons, those with 2,560 strength. Then when you are in a good position, use your attack turns to attack and steal gold. You need about 1,500-2,000 attack turns to pull this off in combination to your "banked" gold. Get your Strike Action to about 800,000 then while attacking, repair your 2,560 weapons' damage and buy Knives. Don't repair Knives; just buy one at a time to repair them. If you won't lose any battles and gain at least 200,000 gold per 15 Attack turns, you will be able to save thousands of Knives (I was able to save about 25,000 Knives ^.^) Then sell them out later. Be careful when selling - try to sell out during ranking updates so that no one can see your name - but still be quick in clicking upgrade buttons.

Once you are immune, you have 2 options - go all Strike Action or go all Defensive Action.

Last edited:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    You have super large army. O_O
    And rank...1282?!?
    Well, SA finally have someone that have same rank with him.:P

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Victory_Phantom is building an army of Orcs and now has 675 soldiers in Victory_Phantom's war machine.
    HexaDakota is building an army of Humans and now has 1126 soldiers in HexaDakota's war machine.
    Mad_John_Flint is building an army of Dwarves and now has 132 soldiers in Mad_John_Flint's war machine.
    Major_Tommy is building an army of Humans and now has 15 soldiers in Major_Tommy's war machine.

LOL I don't know what ShiningArcanine's stats are but here are mine:

Strike Action 12,405,360 Ranked #2,536
    Defensive Action 13,394,976 Ranked #1,701
    Covert Action 710,400 Ranked #2,670

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Phantom Angel said:
    You have super large army. O_O
    And rank...1282?!?
    Well, SA finally have someone that have same rank with him.:P
    You do mean super high rank right? I mean I have a bigger amry size then that (I wish I had stats like that XD). And the rank is a little off compared to SA's (SA's rank right now is 803).

quietlapras said:
    LOL I don't know what ShiningArcanine's stats are but here are mine:

Strike Action 12,405,360 Ranked #2,536
    Defensive Action 13,394,976 Ranked #1,701
    Covert Action 710,400 Ranked #2,670
    Here is SA's last posted stats, but im sure its a lot higher now.
    Strike Action 20,785,578 Ranked #1,263
    Defensive Action 13,058,763 Ranked #1,649
    Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,473

Last edited:
    Back