• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kings of chaos

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • hey, we found someone who can par SA with stats...though yours quite arejn't as good as his, they'e still good...

I said you should start all out attack until you get to 5000 attack, after that, you work nothing but spy and attack, more spy...

BOO ya!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    hey, we found someone who can par SA with stats...though yours quite arejn't as good as his, they'e still good...

I said you should start all out attack until you get to 5000 attack, after that, you work nothing but spy and attack, more spy...

BOO ya!
    I dont know, when you start out who will sabotage you so I dont see the point in getting spy to high when you start out.

my new stats.
    Strike Action: 1,030,077 | Ranked #34,430
    Defensive Action: 1,320,180 | Ranked #22,219
    Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #13,309
    Over all Rank: 19,088 (im working my way back up)

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    hey, we found someone who can par SA with stats...though yours quite arejn't as good as his, they'e still good...

BOO ya!
    lol, not quite:

Strike Action 23,638,707 Ranked #1,080
    Defensive Action 14,249,337 Ranked #1,560
    Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,532

quietlapras, would you be interested in being my officer in Age 3? Also, would you like to join an Anti-Relentless (Relentless is an alliance of alliance leaders that cheat) alliance known as Elite? Here is the sign up url:

Link removed (sorry SA forum rules).

Edit: By the way:

quietlapras is building an army of Elves and now has 707 soldiers in quietlapras's war machine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Mystical Mewtwo said:
    hey i just became 1 of your officers Rayquaza
    Im new, its a little confuzing, but hey, it looks like fun. Does anyone have any tips?
    Well did you click the link then click the number then click "Join the War"? If you didnt then you didnt RC (even if it said "You have been recruited into rayquazachampion's army!"). Now if you clicked the link and the number and "Join the War" and filled out all the info then you are one of his Officers.
    Dakota said:
    First thing you do with your 50,000 is upgrade to 2 people a day.

When your starting out, focus on nothing but all out attack. Once you've reached about 5,000 attack power, then focus on mainly Attack and Spy, and a little bit of Defense. After your past about 30K attack, focus on nothing but defense and spy. Once your spy power has reached immunity (130K) focus on whatever suits your fancy. I prefer to work on a 80:20 ratio of defense and attack.
    There is a few tips from Dakota, for some one that is starting out.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • O_O Who did you join Arwen? I sure hope you joined under some one that way it would be better for you if like some one was attacking you and use you as a farm (a farm is where when you get a lot of money thay attack you, and not just one time).

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Shining Arcanine said:
    lol, not quite:

Strike Action 23,638,707 Ranked #1,080
    Defensive Action 14,249,337 Ranked #1,560
    Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,532

quietlapras, would you be interested in being my officer in Age 3? Also, would you like to join an Anti-Relentless (Relentless is an alliance of alliance leaders that cheat) alliance known as Elite? Here is the sign up url:

Link removed (sorry SA forum rules).

Edit: By the way:

quietlapras is building an army of Elves and now has 707 soldiers in quietlapras's war machine.

Well... my commander is anti-Striker. We conducted like oodles and oodles of mass attacks on him last year but now he's tired of it. "Let the cheater win, f***ing game! Yeah, let him f*** the game!," he says. About the rivalry of Elite & Relentless, he's indifferent about it. ;)

About being your officer, thank you, but I would decline. I won't play in Age 3, and if ever I would, I will still sign up under my current commander, who will sign up under someone in the top 50.

By the way, if ever you beat my commander's Covert Action, I might take into consideration signing up under you.

esthquay's Covert Action 3,699,200 Ranked #135

I would love to click your link, but KoC is down right now, I'm getting connection timeouts.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • I just realized that the training facility was a forum. ^_^;; Oops.

Anyway, my commander's commander used to be ranked #22 until he quit KoC for a month. He is currently #52. Tahara's Covert Action 4,461,568 Ranked #85.

Btw, this was sweet:

32 seconds ago queiden 1,029,652 Gold stolen 15 12 13 12,597,759 16,394,007 details

I got a nice boost from that. My stats is now at:

Strike Action 23,913,654 Ranked #1,082
    Defensive Action 14,479,599 Ranked #1,531
    Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,547

I am currently ranked #789 overall. ^_^

By the way, did your commander participate in Operation Hailstorm? I'm the guy who organized it. He can yell at me for turning CryHavok into a public farm. lol

Edit: Btw, we didn't nail LS and Orc00 in it but we got a consolation prize. :D

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Here is my new stats (im still working on my stats after getting that Citadel)
    Strike Action: 1,164,978 | Ranked #31,686
    Defensive Action: 1,702,884 | Ranked #18,438
    Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #13,454

[Edit] Here is my new stats (little higher then my last set of stats).
    Strike Action: 1,264,347 | Ranked #29,386
    Defensive Action: 1,703,004 | Ranked #18,296
    Covert Action: 207,360 | Ranked #13,320
    Over all Rank: 16,369 (back to where I was two days ago)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Shining Arcanine said:
    I just realized that the training facility was a forum. ^_^;; Oops.

Anyway, my commander's commander used to be ranked #22 until he quit KoC for a month. He is currently #52. Tahara's Covert Action 4,461,568 Ranked #85.

Btw, this was sweet:

32 seconds ago queiden 1,029,652 Gold stolen 15 12 13 12,597,759 16,394,007 details

I got a nice boost from that. My stats is now at:

Strike Action 23,913,654 Ranked #1,082
    Defensive Action 14,479,599 Ranked #1,531
    Covert Action 1,024,000 Ranked #1,547

I am currently ranked #789 overall. ^_^

By the way, did your commander participate in Operation Hailstorm? I'm the guy who organized it. He can yell at me for turning CryHavok into a public farm. lol

Edit: Btw, we didn't nail LS and Orc00 in it but we got a consolation prize. :D

LOL Yeah, I know that those on the top 50 have at least 3.8 M Covert Action :cool: But for someone below the top 1000's, that's something. My commander used to be ranked in the #400's (and higher! I saw it!) until he sold out a lot to boost his SA, CA and Unit Production. He's got lots of turns and is intending to get back in the ranks again.

Operation Hailstorm? You mean that major mass attack last New Year? We were having a drink then :laugh: we didn't log in to our accounts.

So that was why your name appeared in LordStriker's SC Open Season. :P

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • My name was on his open season? I didn't know he cared that much about my well being. Btw, no one attacked me. lol

By the way, EVERYONE WAS DRINKING! -_-;; Only like 100 people attacked...

Back