• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kip? ~

Nisangorou

is on a mudkip mission
Years
  • Mud? - Oh, yes. Hi there. x3 Some may know me as Mizugorou - which is japanese for Mudkip of course. <3 My other aka is Spirit, my more familiar one.
    So hi. Yes. I'm from England, and I love Mudkips. No. No outbrakes of "So i herd u liek mudkips??" plzthx.
    I'm quite independent and sometimes rather lonely, and I'm not usually like this (it's because I have a week off school yay).
    ...so...yes...Hi. C:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • so i herd u liek mudkipz?

There's a Mudkip fanclub made by BeachyBoy that you'd probably like. :D

Welcome to PC! Read the rules, stay active, eat cupcakes, and all that jazz.

If you have any questions, you can PM me...or Beachy...he's a...-gasp- MOD.

PS: Beachy, ya know I'm just messin' with you. ;D

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • No. No outbrakes of "So i herd u liek mudkips??" plzthx.

Well, blast. There goes my greeting.

Anyway, you seem like an awesome person, so I hope you have a good time here. We're a bunch of friendly people here, so don't worry. We won't bite. Well, most of us, anyway. Some of us kinda like that sort of thing, but I'm not judging.

And if you need someone to talk to, feel free to spam my profile.

Incidentally, i liek mudkips too.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • PS: Beachy, ya know I'm just messin' with you. ;D

Oh yeah, suuuurrrrrrrrrreeeeeee. ;D

I simply have to welcome you just because of your username. I'm going to completely ignore your request to not outbreak in mudkip craze! 8D Oi! I herd U li3k mudkipz mate! :D Well, as Silver said, mudkipz craze located here. Obviously, you should stick around, because mudkip fans always do well in my book, and they're awesome too.

Jokes aside, welcome to PC, Nisangorou! Hope you find all that we have to offer comfortable & enjoyable. :D

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Goody! A new member to torture with my incredible long greeting! I hope you enjoy it... :3

Mud? - Oh, yes. Hi there. x3 Some may know me as Mizugorou - which is japanese for Mudkip of course. <3 My other aka is Spirit, my more familiar one.
    So hi. Yes. I'm from England, and I love Mudkips. No. No outbrakes of "So i herd u liek mudkips??" plzthx.
    I'm quite independent and sometimes rather lonely, and I'm not usually like this (it's because I have a week off school yay).
    ...so...yes...Hi. C:

England, you say? I've always wanted to go there and most for a while I've had an obsession with it, and still do (only when a new Harry Potter movie comes out, though). I find it a lovely place to live, despite the rain that I hear they have just about every day. Anyway, Mudkips, oh yes. Those are lovely little buggers. When I was reading that, I was so wanting to say "So I herd u liek Mudkipz" as well, but I'll respect your wishes, and won't say that. Independence is a great thing to have. And I am just like you with that. Sometimes I am rather lonely. I have been out of school since February, and have been taking online courses sense, so yeah. I'm rather lonely. Haven't gone outside willingly in a while. It's a shame you only have one week off, hopefully, though I'm not sure if they have summer vacations over there, you'll be able to get on here more and become active. I'd love to see some posts around from you.

Ehm.. moving on. Welcome to The PokeCommunity Forums, or as it's usually abbreviated: PC! I'm assuming by now the message of reading the rules has sunk in, that is, if you haven't read them already. A good idea to do would be to make yourself comfortable. To help people get to know you, filling out your details on your profile will be the first step in doing so, that way when people visit your profile, they can get to know more about you. After that is done, communicating with other members here is a great idea too, so maybe you can join some social groups. If you can, and are willing to help support the community here, some helpful links to do so include: How to Donate to PC, Donating Rewards, and finally if you are a member of any other sites, and want to show off that you are a member here, you can do so by clicking here. Finally, the last thing to do (or whenever you feel like it), a good idea would be to read the FAQ and claiming information.

With that said, though I promised I wouldn't say that: So I herd u liek Mudkipz Turtwig? Sorry, it just doesn't work with anything but Mudkips. I hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you around. Some places I suggest visiting are the bottom two boards: Other Voting Polls and Other Chat. (Those are where I got started off posting with) Of course, since the community is so large, there are plenty of other places to visit, so have a look around and take part in the discussion!

Best Wishes on your journey,
    Lettursnnumburs

For some reason, I keep stuffing the same links into my welcome messages. Note to self: Don't do that anymore. XD

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
  • Ahh wauri you're all so nice. D: I have to hand it to you all. <3
    Thankyou. ;_;

Why thank you. ;D

...kidding! Welcome welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here, the community needs more friendly people. And if you're ever lonely, just lemme know -- I give free rated-G huggles! :D

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!!
    I hope you enjoy your stay!! And I see you already got the rules speech. XD
    But if you need anything, you just a friend, don't be afraid to PM me!
    Have a great day~

Years
  • Lovely Avatar =D Poke's with bandana's deffianntly rule XD

But anyways, you don't have to worry about the people here, they are all friendly and you'll find many places to fit in and like the above said clubs is probably the best place to start and make friends...of course appart from your welcome thread XD. I'm sure you'll make a ton of friends, people are very accepting here.

Welcome to you!!! =D

Back