• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] KipKip's Pokemon Fanart Thread!

KipKap

Inactive
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 18, 2019
So uh, I hope this is the right place to put this?
I guess I'm just gonna dump my Pokémon fanart here, but if you wanna check out my other stuff, go ahead:
https://kipekeereddington.deviantart.com/gallery/

Anyways, here's the only stuff I got so far: ^^

A pretty old traditional drawing of Braixen:
_old__waitress_briaxen_by_kipekeereddington-dbk5h1v.jpg

A kinda old digital one of Litten:
_old__it_s_lit_with_litten_by_kipekeereddington-dbk5dp5.jpg

Primarina from Christmas 2016:
primarina_by_kipekeereddington-dbe04ry.jpg

Goodra in an ice cream wonderland:
ice_cream__by_kipekeereddington-dbk5348.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey there! I went ahead and edited your posts so it shows the images instead of the links. Please do the same on your future updates. <3

That said, I absolutely love the Goodra image. It's so full of spirit and the Goodra's just so cute enjoying that ice cream aaaaa!! Keep it up, and I hope to see more from you!

KipKap

Inactive
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 18, 2019
Hey there! I went ahead and edited your posts so it shows the images instead of the links. Please do the same on your future updates. <3

That said, I absolutely love the Goodra image. It's so full of spirit and the Goodra's just so cute enjoying that ice cream aaaaa!! Keep it up, and I hope to see more from you!

Thank you!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh wow, that Goodra is freaking adorable! Looking at your gallery and dA, you've improved a lot since you started posting! Especially in your digital work. I love how you use pastel colors and really turned it into your brand. It coincides so well with your style too. Everything just reads so well and I hope you decide to keep posting your art here because you're very talented! 8)

Kyepha

~K Y E P H A~
Years
I love the Goodra drawing! It looks so happy with its Ice Cream :love: What do you plan on drawing in the future?

Back