• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konnichiwa Everyone

Hekate

Goddess of the Dark Moon
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 21, 2004
    Konnichiwa; Im new here, never have been here before, but I think I'll like it here, its a nice place ya know, Well, hello. I guess. Im related to Sapphire and Dark Magician Girl; thats how I found out about here..well....um...Hi!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hello, welcome to the Pok?mon Community! ^_^ I'm Kayleigh, nice to meet you! I hope you like it here.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hi, Welcome to The Pok?mon Community! It's great that you came to us from them.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • :> Konban wa~

XD Hi. I'm Lightning. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. ^_^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hekate said:
    Konnichiwa; Im new here, never have been here before, but I think I'll like it here, its a nice place ya know, Well, hello. I guess. Im related to Sapphire and Dark Magician Girl; thats how I found out about here..well....um...Hi!
    Hi! Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay.

Back