• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{ kurayami's ☆ graphics }

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Vanilla: Oh good, I'm glad it was to your approval. :'D Heh, and I'm not exactly a creative person, so I wanted to ask, just to be safe. =P

Is this going to be alright? I'll gladly make any changes if you see something you don't like. ^ ^ Thanks for requesting!

Woah. o.o That's superfanbulouswonderfulamazing. I love this so much. ;;

The only tiff I have is that.. I sorta wanted it to be brighter colors. Like.. a happy ish texture. I love the old fashioned look, but I like bright colors a little more. :3 If you don't mind.. you can make it brighted texture'd. If you have too much to do, then don't bother please. I really do not want to cause you trouble. ^^;

Thank you so for everything. :3

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    First of all, I'd like to do some major community pimpin'. I'm a moderator at the brand new LiveJournal community, Good Anime Icons. There's so many graphic artists here, so I'd love to see you guys try out. To gain membership, you must first apply here and wait for a yes or no from the mods. (:

Pleeeaaasssseee go there! :'D

Also, I'd really appreciate some topic ratings. I'd love to see what people would rate my stuff. Thanks!

Kanna: I played around with coloring for this set! Since Selective Coloring is the current trend in graphics world (haha), I followed it and gave it my own anime twist:

I hope you like it! (: If not, or if you want any little(or big for that matter) changes, just say the word. It's not any trouble for me, so please don't hesitate. :'D

Vanilla: You're welcome, and the the changes are no problem at all. =) I tried brightening the overall mood in the set and here is my result:

Does this look any better? Please don't hesitate to tell me if you want it to look different. It's really not that hard to change the textures out. =P

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I loove your graphics <33 And I joined your LJ graphics journal so I could see updates :3 You're really good, and your icons are fantastic! I'd like to request if you don't mind ^^

BANNERS:
    Image(s): Image
    Size wanted: 400 x 210, or whatever works~
    Text wanted: Satsuki
    Font wanted: Anything is fine.
    Anything else?: Hmm..I'm going for a girly theme, so if you could make it look girly that would be great XD

Hope the image is alright to work with and thank you very much in advanced <3

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Satsuki: I hope this looks alright! Thank you so much for the comment and request, let me know if there's anything you want changed. =)

Oh, and thank you so much for joining J'Adoring. :'D That makes me very happy, because I don't have many members lol. I appreciate it! <33

Gryphyn: Hi there! =) I'd love to make you some LJ userpics, but I have a question about the picture first: It doesn't seem to appear official and looks very much like fanart.

Maybe that's just me, though? If it's official, I'll be more than happy to complete the request! Otherwise, I apologize but I do not work with fan art unless proof of permission is clearly given. (: Thanks!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    First of all, I'd like to do some major community pimpin'. I'm a moderator at the brand new LiveJournal community, Good Anime Icons. There's so many graphic artists here, so I'd love to see you guys try out. To gain membership, you must first apply here and wait for a yes or no from the mods. (:

Pleeeaaasssseee go there! :'D

Also, I'd really appreciate some topic ratings. I'd love to see what people would rate my stuff. Thanks!

Kanna: I played around with coloring for this set! Since Selective Coloring is the current trend in graphics world (haha), I followed it and gave it my own anime twist:

I hope you like it! (: If not, or if you want any little(or big for that matter) changes, just say the word. It's not any trouble for me, so please don't hesitate. :'D

Vanilla: You're welcome, and the the changes are no problem at all. =) I tried brightening the overall mood in the set and here is my result:

Does this look any better? Please don't hesitate to tell me if you want it to look different. It's really not that hard to change the textures out. =P

AUUU<3 So cute X3 I love it,thank you :]
    Oh so you do xD Thats great news.I'm currently learning to color scans for my R/P character [Makoto Sawtari from Kanon] but I can't,so I'll request from you later on xDD;;

Thankies for the theme once again :x I love it<3[/font]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well, if you're still up to fixing it, (if you're not, that's okay~) then the dimensions I'd really been looking for were 400x200, and the white stuff at the bottom.

LOL THANK YOU MUCHLY. >DDD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I love it, it's perfect *-* Thank you so, so much <3 and no problem, I happily joined there XD Your graphics are great!

Thanks again~

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Kanna: Oh, yay! You're welcome, I'm so glad you like it! <3 And yeah, the manga coloring takes me a bit, especially depending on the size. I can't afford to do really big images since they take a looot of time, but smaller to medium I'm good with. =)

мizuκi: 'Course I'm still up to it, I have little of a life. :'D (Well, that's not true, I just like making stuff. *cough*)

Hope this is ok! Let me know if I need to fix anything else. <3

Satsuki: You're welcome! I'm soo glad you like it. <33! Thank you for requesting, I really appreciate it. ^_^

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Gryphyn: Hi there! =) I'd love to make you some LJ userpics, but I have a question about the picture first: It doesn't seem to appear official and looks very much like fanart.

Maybe that's just me, though? If it's official, I'll be more than happy to complete the request! Otherwise, I apologize but I do not work with fan art unless proof of permission is clearly given. (: Thanks!

OMG! I'm so sorry, I didn't notice that at first. I found another picture I like (totally unrelated though). Here if it's not a good enough quality, I can try to find another ^^

EDIT- I changed the request so theres no text too, I hope thats okay ^^

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years

That looks.. awesome-er. *_* Omg I love you. If I still had Photoshop, I'd so join the community. Of course, everytime I download it, it says the trial ran out the day I download it. If I get it fixed, then I'll defintely join. :3

Thank you sooo much. You even remade the avatar. You need like.. a sticker or something for being completely super fantabulous. <3<3 Thank you. ;;

.Brendan

Years

Image: here
    Text wanted: Brendan
    Font wanted: Blackadder
    Anything else?: this in front of the blastoise

Banner

Image(s): Here
    Size wanted: 400 by 200 pixels resize the image if you wanna
    Text wanted: Brendan
    Font wanted: Black adderitc
    Anything else?: Can i have this in front of the Blastoise

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Sorry it took me so long, I wasn't home yesterday which mean no Photoshop. =P

@ Ageis: No problem! =) Thanks for changing the image, here's your icon!

Hope you like it!

@ Vanilla: Yaaay, I'm so glad you like it! <3 Don't worry about the whole comm and PS thing, there's no obligation to join. :'D Geez, I sound like an infomercial. But anyway, hope your PS starts working for you! (And haha *puts sticker on her forehead* =P)

@ Chikara: Hope these came out ok! I'm such an idiot, though, I made your banner and then started to close out the textures I had used...And of course, I closed out the banner before saving by mistake. sdlfjsdlk. x__x

Let me know if you want any changes. =)

@ .Brendan: Had a little font confusion...Here's the only "Blackadder" I could find:

Hope it's ok, let me know if there's any changes you want. (:

@ Sunflorazumarill: Thanks! <3

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Sorry it took me so long, I wasn't home yesterday which mean no Photoshop. =P

@ Ageis: No problem! =) Thanks for changing the image, here's your icon!

Hope you like it!

@ Vanilla: Yaaay, I'm so glad you like it! <3 Don't worry about the whole comm and PS thing, there's no obligation to join. :'D Geez, I sound like an infomercial. But anyway, hope your PS starts working for you! (And haha *puts sticker on her forehead* =P)

@ Chikara: Hope these came out ok! I'm such an idiot, though, I made your banner and then started to close out the textures I had used...And of course, I closed out the banner before saving by mistake. sdlfjsdlk. x__x

Let me know if you want any changes. =)

@ .Brendan: Had a little font confusion...Here's the only "Blackadder" I could find:

@ Sunflorazumarill: Thanks! <3

ZOMG!! Its awesome!! Thanks soo much! *uploads to LJ*

.Brendan

Years
    [B said:
    @ .Brendan:[/B] Had a little font confusion...Here's the only "Blackadder" I could find:

Its perfect
    i love it blackadder is like old bristsh writing

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    <33! I'm glad everyone is happy with their requests! ^_^

For anyone who's interested, I just posted 50 icons here. Comment and credit if taking! (:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    BANNERS:
    Image(s): This image!
    Size wanted:Whatever seems good to you; I'm fond or rectangular banners though? XD
    Text wanted: Chibi-chan; if you do Japanese text, I would prefer プレネール and then Chibi-chan underneath?
    Font wanted:*shrugs*
    Anything else?:I absolutely LOOVE the cutout technique that you use! *-* If you could do that for the text and the image; I'd be very happy ^-^ Oh, and I wouldn't mind a light-blue colored theme; but do what you can~ You're awesome! ^o^

Avatar: Well, 100x100 something matching ^-^~

Thanks!!!<3

Back