• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{ kurayami's ☆ graphics }

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Note to everyone: Since there seems to be a little bit of confusion, I've changed the whole "I highly reccomend" to "READ THIS" on the first page. =P

@ Daisuke: You're welcome, but am I am curious as to where exactly you'll be using this? EDIT: I see you're using it now, sorry. However, I do not appreciate the fact that you have edited it as I clearly stated not to. If you wanted it cropped, smaller, you should have told me. For now, use your "rendition" as you please, but I do require you credit me.

Mithos Kid: I'm sorry, but I don't have the font that was used in your sig. =( I'd download it, but I would need the name first. Sorry again! Also, your request is all ready, but before I post it, I ask that you please read over the front page; you're forgetting something. ^ ^

@ I Hate Helvetica: Glad that you like it! =) May I ask where it will be used? EDIT: Nevermind, I see you're using it now. Sorry about that, and thanks for the request! <3

@ Chibi-Chan: Aw, thank you, I'm glad it will be put to good use! =P And don't worry, it wasn't hard to fix at all! :'D

Is this better? Couldn't decide on one border color, so I put two. ^^; Let me know if you need anything else fixed! (btw, "(b'-')b" is one of the cutest little faces I've ever seen! <33)

Last edited:

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    @ Mithos Kid: lol I meant for people to copy/paste them or whatever...sorry! ^ ^; Here's your avatar~

Let me know if you want anything changed; I'll be more than happy to fix any errors. =)

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    oh i'm sorry, I was on my mac when I posted that, it's IMPOSSIBLE to copy paste =[

that looks great though, thanks.

EDIT: i'll be sure to request again, I was in a kind of hurry for a picture, so next time i'll bring a better one.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    ZOMG! <3 Thanks so much, and I wanted to credit on the last one, but I didn't know how. I did this time though, to that name in the example you showed.

Thanks again! ^^

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    @ Mithos Kid: I'm glad you like it! =) And, aw, sorry, I had no clue about macs. I'm a PC girl myself. =P (haha, and I don't mean PokéCommunity lol.) I look forward to your later request. (: Thanks!

@ Aegis: You're welcome! And thank you for crediting / requesting. :'D Glad you like the results!

So, I made me a new set. Yay for Haruhi! Also, here are three random icons. Two from Shana, and one of Fanatica. <33

Naturally, all three are public use, with comment & credit. =)

Please Note! Tomorrow (Sunday, September 2, EST) I'm going to be gone all day, so I will not see any requests until very late. I may or may not tend to them, depending on how tired I am. Requests are still open, but I'll just take a bit longer to make them. My entire September will be VERY busy with school and theatre, so please keep that in mind. (:

Thanks!

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    @ Joyce: Thank you! ^__^ I'm so glad you like them! The first icon you posted is of Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist, and the second is of Shana from Shana no Shakugan. =) Both of them are so fun to icon! (<3) Hope that helps!

How are these? Hopefully they look alright! :'D Thanks for requesting and let me know if you want any changes!

They are gorgeous, really ! =D
    I hope it wasn't that hard for you to make .. :3
    I wuvv them; oh & thankyou for the image-tip ^_______^

*runs with the speed off light of to edit siggie & avvie <3*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oooh... I really like your style. Take as much time as you need on my request, because I'm in no hurry to change my theme! (Just wanna grab a spot before they're all taken. xD)

BANNER:

Image(s): https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Kayleigh14/Amu-chan_2.jpg (Since the image is fairly small, could you please try to include as much of it in the banner as possible?)
    Size wanted: Whatever works for you. I'd prefer a larger banner over a smaller one, though.
    Text wanted: Never Giving Up!
    Font wanted: Uhh... gee, I'm terrible at this. Whatever matches, and is easy to read will be fine!
    Anything else?: I'm not picky about colors, but... if I had to choose, something like pink, red, or black, that would match her hair and outfit.

Image: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Kayleigh14/shugo_chara_v4_p1-2.jpg (Just of her face and fingers, I guess?)
    Size: Doesn't matter.
    Text wanted: None.
    Font wanted: None.
    Anything else?: Just keep it simple--I only want it to compliment the banner. :3

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Aw, thank you! <3 I'm so glad you like my style~

How are these? Let me know if you'd like anything changed! =) Hopefully I got the coloration close enough to what you were looking for. :'D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Eeee, that turned out even better than I thought! <3 The coloring is gorgeous, and you cropped both of the images perfectly. I'll be using this theme for quite a while now, so thank you so much! X3

And just out of curiousity, which program do you use to make your graphics? I'm guessing it's Photoshop, but... which version? I'm planning to buy it for myself soon, but I'm really lost when it comes to choosing which one. xD I'm trying to get as much advice as possible so I won't end up regretting my final decision.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    You're welcome, I'm so glad you like it! =)

And you're correct! I use Photoshop CS2. <3 The latest right now it CS3, but from what I've heard it really isn't that different from CS2. In fact, ALL of the Photoshop versions don't stray far from each other. =P

If you're going to buy PS and what to be absolutely as advanced as you can get, I'd say go ahead and get CS3. I can assure you from personal experience that you wouldn't regret CS2, but since CS3 doesn't sound that different, why not?

Academic Super Store has amazing prices on Photoshop, by the way. If you're really serious about it, here's the Photoshop CS3 Extended. I got the CS2 Suite, which is very similar. Basically, it will come with extra Adobe programs that you'll find VERY useful. Overall, though, I think even PS7 is a good choice. It really depends on what your budget is and what all you want to do with PS.

Hopefully that helped a little. Sorry if it didn't. XD;

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm in LOVE with your Haruhi theme.

If you don't mind, I'd like to request again later on today. I have to find an image, but I just thought I'd check beforehand to be sure you want to ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    You're welcome, I'm so glad you like it! =)

And you're correct! I use Photoshop CS2. <3 The latest right now it CS3, but from what I've heard it really isn't that different from CS2. In fact, ALL of the Photoshop versions don't stray far from each other. =P

If you're going to buy PS and what to be absolutely as advanced as you can get, I'd say go ahead and get CS3. I can assure you from personal experience that you wouldn't regret CS2, but since CS3 doesn't sound that different, why not?

Academic Super Store has amazing prices on Photoshop, by the way. If you're really serious about it, here's the Photoshop CS3 Extended. I got the CS2 Suite, which is very similar. Basically, it will come with extra Adobe programs that you'll find VERY useful. Overall, though, I think even PS7 is a good choice. It really depends on what your budget is and what all you want to do with PS.

Hopefully that helped a little. Sorry if it didn't. XD;
    Wow, that site does have some awesome prices. Thanks for the link! 8D I'll definitely be ordering Photoshop and a tablet from there when the time comes. All of the info that you gave was exactly what I needed--I'd probably be better off buying one of the newer versions simply because I plan to put it to good use, especially for my artwork. I want a program that'll last as long as possible without having to be updated, so either CS2 or CS3 will be what I go for.

Again, thank you so much! That really helped me out. ^__^

WarHawk

No more School.
    Years
    Request

Banner:
    Size:400x255
    Text:Monkey D. Luffy(Top)King of the Pirates(Bottom)
    Font:PPUFFY
    Image:
    Linl

Can you please use the Luffy part?(If possible)
    Color Scheme:Greem with little bit black on edges
    Matching AVVY:
    Size:100x100
    Everything else same.

~THANK YOU!~

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I like your Banners!
    Image: Here, Please
    Size: 100 x 100
    Text wanted: Ryouki
    Font wanted: Any Font.
    Anything else?: The Avatar either the 3 of the [but I suggest: The Girl or the Boy on the left]

Banner Request~!
    Image(s): Click here Please
    Size wanted: 400 x 120
    Text wanted: The Anderson Brothers!
    Font wanted: Any Font.
    Anything else?: If it's Okay, Please put a Sub-text: Solty Rei [Smaller font size than the text Wanted] Oh and a touch of plain Simple border would be nice! ^_^
    Please and Thank you~!!!

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022

Hello there! Hope you don't mind if I request again! :3 And your new icons that you posted are great *O*

anywho:

Banner
    Image(s): Picture~
    Size wanted: 430 x 230
    Text wanted: Satsuki ♥
    Font wanted: Anything is fine.
    Anything else?: Nope, just do whatever works with the image!

and may I have a matching 100 x 100 avatar with no text?

Thank you in advanced <3

DeathTillDawn

Welcome to the Social
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2008
    Hey are you still accepting requests? if so ill request in a minute.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I wanna request another set from you. <3 Your current works are fantabulous.

★ (Sorry I forgot it earlier.)

Image: Rinku
    Size:
    Text wanted: Dara
    Font wanted: Doesn't matter.
    Anything else?: Make it pretty and try your best!

Banner:

Image(s): Rinku 02
    Size wanted: 400 x 200
    Text wanted: Sora no Ongaku (and in a subtext please) Dara
    Font wanted: I don't mind. :3
    Anything else?: Try to make it pretty like my last, wonderful set. =] If pretty doesn't work, use whatever you want!

Thank you so much =]

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Image: hereyougo
    Size: 130x130

Anything else?: Faded Border

Image:Here
    Size: Any size that fits.
    Text wanted: Who are we to fight one another?
    Font wanted: Any kind that fits the mood.
    Anything else?:Color Scheme: Spacial Shadow sort of mood for the Background
    Faded Border.
    ★★★

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Hey everyone! Sorry about my big delay, I've been away from my house for waaay too many hours. I haven't forgotten about my requests, though!

Chikara - Thank you! =) And, sure, feel free to request again! I apologize about the delay, but if you could please just wait until I finish these first, I'd really appreciate it. <3<3

Glad I could help, Kayleigh!

Darkrai X and Vanilla Kitsune, please read over the front page real quick. (: You're both missing just ooonnneee thing, but I'll be more than happy to do your requests once your posts have been edited.

~Daisuke~, please give me credit for the current banner you're using from me first. I'll complete your request, but I need to see that you'll follow my rules. Thanks!

Ok here's the deal: I'm working on completing all requests now. I want to finish all of these BEFORE taking further requests. I should have them all done soon, so please just be patient. (:

Back