• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyledove's Official Sinnoh tileset project

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    I have the interiors desaturated if anyone wants them, but my style is changing so I wont be making things as saturated anymore. For this reason, I dont have desaturated versions of the caves (Though I could probably easily do it.)

Last edited:
    Years
    I have the interiors desaturated if anyone wants them
    Kyledove didn't say he had "saturated" interior tiles, he said he had desaturated interior tiles.
    (Btw, would you be able to PM me anymore more Sinnoh tiles that you do desaturated? I'll use them for my game when I go back to game developing).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    THe one I posted WAS the saturated version, sorry for the confusion.
    Heres the original, non saturated version.
    Kyledove's Official Sinnoh tileset project

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
    Ha Ha! lol i feel like such a noob!

Anyway, is there any particular reason you want to make them less saturated now? because i think if you made a poll the votes would be 100 to 1 with the 100 preferring the saturated tiles.
    i totally agree, your origional style pwns! but, its ur choice!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    and also, if you do switch styles, since your games tiles are all saturated does that mean that you will release them to the public?
    Actually, his game tiles are all desaturated. :x

Well, I think most people should know that Kyledove is known for making his desaturated tiles, to add a more rustic feel to games, so I think that he's staying with that style... right? I would definitely prefer it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Kyle, what level of saturation do you use? As in, what number would it be in the Saturation box in Paint?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back