• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Welcome, DP!

Quote from Kylie's sig: No one wants to be friends with a bully with an orange name!

They'd be better off being enemies with a bully with an orange name?.... :P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Eh, it's alright, DP =p You've actually brought a couple of clubs back to life.

And, since I won't get to chat with you tonight, Kylie, I'll greet you now rather than tomorrow morning ^^ *kicks GMT -5*

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    o no, only half a day?!?!?!? lol, you poor thing. If it wasn't for you, my clubbie wouldn't have gone past four pages - all my other "friends" are bad friends. Lol, my club hasn't got a post in three days.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Eh, it's alright, DP =p You've actually brought a couple of clubs back to life.

And, since I won't get to chat with you tonight, Kylie, I'll greet you now rather than tomorrow morning ^^ *kicks GMT -5*
    I know. My time zone is more evil though, than yours anyway. ;-; Hiya~ =] It's the weekend from tomorrow, stay up later tomorrow and I'll try and drag myself out of bed early so I can talk to you XD

Hi MiShamuffin-chan! *hugs* *gives you heaps of muffins* ^o^

Oh, omfg. I learnt something [@ pour vous thingy]~ <3

I'm fine, and I shall rename my club for a day >D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    OK, why is Kylie's fanclub now called the Kylie-chan/Dark Penguin/Chairman Kaga Chat Session, hmm? I'm pretty sure it's not just Kylie, Chris, and the Chairman up in here.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Kylie told me she did it on a whim...the title now officially has no corralation with what goes on the club. I would recommend a class-seven seal be put on all matters involving the title change.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back