• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyraforsky!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    Hi, everyone! Ahn-Nyeong :>

I'm Kyra! I'm an avid Pokemon fan? Lol. I'm 21 yrs old, soon to graduate from college, and hoping to meet some friends to talk to about pokemon! I am slowly filling up my friends list though! I guess you can message me your FC and we'll exchange ^^

FC: 5429-7756-1992

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Kyra!!! Yeah, I'm Jo/Jaycee, and it is nice to meet you!
    I don't have my FC with me right now, but I' ll message you when I have a chance to get it...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome, Kyra! (I just welcomed you in the NUH, so it doesn't hurt to personally welcome you again. :3)

If you want to, you can post your FC in this thread, where you can also post your friend safari, and maybe gather a few FCs from other people (but you gotta ask permission from them, of course!). After that, you can either trade or battle with other members of the forums, which creates lifelasting friends here. PC is very friendly, yes, and you'll love to stick around. :)

Should you have any questions or concerns, the staff in bold colored names are always around for any of that. okay! Stick around and have a fabulous time!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heya! Congrats on graduating! I'm going to graduate soon! I really wish you luck and happiness upon you getting out on the world! I wish you luck on filling up your friend safari too! I'll be more than glad to share FCs with you if you'd like! The more friend safaris, the better!

As a fellow pokemon fan, do feel free to visit our many pokemon boards! We've got a board for each game, and even a board all about pokemon in general, or maybe the pokemon games in general. Or you can visit the non-pokemon boards,, like Video Games, D&D, and more! Have fuuuun posting, and I hope to see you again!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    annyeong haseyo!

Welcome to the party Kyra, it's great to have you. Plenty of members here of all age ranges and backgrounds, you'll fit right in!

I hope you have an awesome time here. If you want to exchange friend codes, just give me a holler (don't care about safaris so much, just like meeting new people!). I'll see you around!

Whoa your avatar is way cute. <3 There are some really cute Digimon that make my heart want to melt but I've never seen more than a few episodes. Have you? Welcome to the forum!

I'm due to graduate soon myself.. just five credits left yaay. Kind of a pain trying to figure out the best way to get them though, but even through all of this suffering I try to remember that I'm really close to finishing. Good luck to us both! Do you mind me asking what you major in? I'm currently doing Communications/Digital Media so it's been a pretty fun ride.

And of course you'll have lots to discuss as far as Pokemon's concerned and many friends to make! Don't hesitate to ask our staff members for any help, either. Have an amazing time on PC, Kyra!

Back