• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Labels; Everybody has them, believe it or not...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like some sports, but I don't want to just go out and play them all of the time. Especially soccer. I have had a bad past with soccer. o_o I can kick really hard, but my aim is bad. One time I knocked down a light at our church, and the whole thing shattered on the concrete floor... RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY CRUSH!!!!! Tennis is really the only sport that I play now. Fortunately, I haven't done anything embarrassing that had to do with tennis around my crush.

So, I suppose that I wouldn't be known by everyone in public school, if what Dakota said is true, lol.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Prep's aren't that bad. I mean, sure I brag about alot of things, like money and crap but that doesnt make me a bad person. From what I've been told, I'm one of the Nicest (and sexiest :)) persons in all of Tan House. Even though I can be a little remorseful and crap, I really don't mean it. So Basically what I'm trying to say is don't stereotype anyone, even people you dont like, because when you do that to someone else, your doing it to yourself too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Eh, well... I don't want to get into this argument, but I do agree with the others, blue. That was a rude thing to say. If your opinion about something isn't nice, then keep it to yourself.

Now, let's get on with the topic. I think we've all said what needed to be said, and I don't think that we need to go on any further. We don't want to ruin this thread like past ones, due to a flame war. If you still have something to say, then just PM him.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • DT...just because you're a prep doesn't mean every prep is like you...it is a fact that the majority of really popular preppies have huge heads and feel they're superior to other people...

I don't hate preps, or goths, or people in a certain label...I dislike people with ego's, no matter what label your in...

so yeah...boo ya to that

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Don't Offendeth DragonTrainer, for he forswears nothing to Ego. People always be labeling Preps above all because when they think Prep, they think Popular ***** with lots of friends, pot-smoker, and someone who isnt a virgin. People are just wrong, I hate the world, just as bad as I hate myself. -_- "Those who go Against our Mother Gaia, will pay, by Penates and Erinyes, in the District of Thanatos, nearing their own ****, which they hath created" :Horatio of Thrace, Earth Mother Chapter II

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Exactly, Dakota...I know arrogant people from all sorts of clans and cliques...smart kids, punks, preps, jocks, posers, etc...personalities can transcend the lines of groups and stereotypes, and although some traits are concentrated in a certain group, it doesn't mean those traits are exclusive to that group...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • NEVER! Gothic wouldn't please the goddess, and Gothic isnt a religion. Pagan is the Religion, and guess who it's practiced by? Not Goths! People from Africa, the Middle East, and Some Counties that Border Russia are the Pagan Nations. And Another thing, just because a person is Gothic Doesnt mean that they don't worship god :P. If I'm not Mistaken, you should thank the Goths for your Faith, for they, are the True Christians/Catholics. Thank them for suffering for you, on your faith.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    According to your definitions, I would be more like a ... Prep. I wear nice clothes, and I have school spirt, but since I'm too shy, I don't have alot of friends. o_o; Maybe more like an outcast. *shrug* Or like a geek. =P

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • I guess I'd be classified under band & prep. I play guitar with my buds in a very small garage band & I have lots of friends in school. I get along with most everyone.

Last edited:

In-Trance

Trance Trance
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    Raver is sorta like Groupie.. Clubber, on the other hand, now we're talking!

Back