• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Labels; Everybody has them, believe it or not...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    What is a burnout, and all of that? I'm not really familiar with all of these things, since I don't go to a public school... ^_^;;

Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    According to your definitions, I would be more like a ... Prep. I wear nice clothes, and I have school spirt, but since I'm too shy, I don't have alot of friends. o_o; Maybe more like an outcast. *shrug* Or like a geek. =P
    Sounds pretty much like me... so I guess I'm a little mixed... I'm not much of a geek though.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Pot-Headish Person who smokes if I'm not Mistaken, that's what it is at my school, but everyone does it so its like nature.. they dont really have their own group.

crazydwarf12

uncompatent trainer
    Years
  • I really don't think I would fit into any of those listed I could probably go into something like other - hackysackers, but I don't know if you guys have any hackysackers at your schools... some of them are sort of stoners at our school but I am like the straight-edge, hackysacker, none stoner, get along with most everyone kids...wow I am so super discriptive...

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    AT every school, everywhere, there are labels. It's true, so get used to it. Here are the lists so far. The ones that are underlined are the categories, and the ones listed below are the sub-categories, to make thing specific.:

1. Geek
    a. Band
    b. GameFreak
    c. Smart
    d. Outcast

2. Goth
    a. Deep [as in the meaningful ones; inquisitive ones]
    b. Satanic
    c. Outcast
    d. Groupie

3. Prep
    a. Popular
    b. Achiever
    c. Urb [as in a prep with an urban edge]
    d. Jock
    e. Cheerleader
    f. Class-Clown
    g. Groupie
    h. Clubber

4. Poser
    a. Geek
    b. Goth
    c. Prep
    d. Punk
    e. Urb

5. Punk
    a. Skater
    b. Snowboarder
    c. Surfer
    d. Band
    e. Groupie

6. Urb/an
    a. Popular
    b. Thug
    c. Suburbian [urban kids who have some tendencies of kids from the suburbs; aren't as Urban]
    d. Jock
    e. Cheerleader
    f. Class-Clown
    g. Groupie
    h. Clubber

What are you? I am suburbian, or 6.c. I am more urban, but since i wasn't in the city all of my life, I am not as rough or urban as the rest of the urban kids.
    Hm... Not Sure where I would fit into on that thingie.. someone Help me..XD

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • i dunno what my lable would be i guess that would be every1 elses opinion but im def not a geek or anything

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
  • Yea, there isn't really a group for me...but if there was it would probably fit somewhere under the geek, I go to a super jock preppy school so if you not super popular your a geek. O well.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    I guess I'm a combination of groups 1a, 1b, and 5e. I'm in marching band, love computers/games, and I dress somewhat "punk" and listen to the underground bands and whatnot. o_0; But you're right, everyone has a label, whether they like it or not. =b

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I know of a few subgroups that could go under burnouts...we have lots of burnouts at our school...they get really annoying. Really, really annoying.

Also, don't you think burnout should be changed to druggie or something like that? I've never heard the term burnout referred to them before now...

a) farmers: Not all country kids, but the ones who smoke weed and ogle women...we have lots of those at our school.
    b) rap-addicts: The people who dye their hair blonde to look like Eminem and listen exculsively to top-tier filthy rap.
    c) dealers: You know them...the slick guys who supply all the drugs to their underlings...they're salty, abraisive, but somehow all druggies are endeared to them.
    d) underlings: they buy from the dealers, get in trouble a lot, and that's what their lives consist of.

Also...I have reccomendations for two more categories:

1e: Geek: Class Clown (I'm certainly not a prep class-clown...)

5f: Punk: Pesudopunk: they're the people who scrawl the anarchy symbol on their bachpack and a spiky bracelet on their wrist and call themselves a punk...

Meh, just a few suggestions :P

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga
    5f: Punk: Pesudopunk: they're the people who scrawl the anarchy symbol on their bachpack and a spiky bracelet on their wrist and call themselves a punk...

Exactly! I hate that so much...tons of kids are like that at my school.

Years
  • 7.4 ... I'm just plainly wierd but not that wierd... I'm always random... someone might have said... but then again, I'm a gamefreak... XD

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • When i saw this thread i actually thought it was going to be about real labels....you know the ones, that you're going to be stuck with throughout your life, the sort that might prevent you from getting a certain job....but no...
    I mean, not to have a go or anything, but being labelled a 'Cheerleader' in high school is not a label that's likely to follow you everywhere or in most cases affect serious matters. But being labelled something such as 'Dyspraxic' is something that will in some cases prevent you from achieving some things.
    For personal reasons, i'm probably going to be officially labelled with something such as that....and that's mostly why seeing this thread bothers me....though i don't really see why i'm replying as i'll just get ignored anyway...

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Im not ignoring you,

Anyway, Im a skateboarder/townie [townie=wears jeans,shirts and listens to dance music]

sort of like a punk merged with a townie........a tunkie

lol

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Oh, well in that case then,

I understand what you mean, but just because someone is for example a cheerleader, doesnt mean that it is going to make them have less chance of getting a job, In fact One of the smartest girls in my school is a cheerleader, it is just peoples stereotypical immage of a cheerleader being dumb

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • Tht is exactly my point, just because people's stereotypical immage of a cheerleader is that they are stupid, doesnt mean that all cheerleaders are stupid,

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    AT every school, everywhere, there are labels. It's true, so get used to it. Here are the lists so far. The ones that are underlined are the categories, and the ones listed below are the sub-categories, to make thing specific.:

1. Geek
    a. Band
    b. GameFreak
    c. Smart
    d. Outcast

2. Goth
    a. Deep [as in the meaningful ones; inquisitive ones]
    b. Satanic
    c. Outcast
    d. Groupie

3. Prep
    a. Popular
    b. Achiever
    c. Urb [as in a prep with an urban edge]
    d. Jock
    e. Cheerleader
    f. Class-Clown
    g. Groupie
    h. Clubber

4. Poser
    a. Geek
    b. Goth
    c. Prep
    d. Punk
    e. Urb

5. Punk
    a. Skater
    b. Snowboarder
    c. Surfer
    d. Band
    e. Groupie

6. Urb/an
    a. Popular
    b. Thug
    c. Suburbian [urban kids who have some tendencies of kids from the suburbs; aren't as Urban]
    d. Jock
    e. Cheerleader
    f. Class-Clown
    g. Groupie
    h. Clubber

7. Burnout
    1. Pot-Head [any drug, doesn't have to be pot]
    2. Alcoholic
    3. Bully
    4. Mentally-Screwed [plain weird]

What are you? I am suburbian, or 6.c. I am more urban, but since i wasn't in the city all of my life, I am not as rough or urban as the rest of the urban kids.
    I could be 2a (Deep), 3b (Achiever), and maybe 7-4 (Mentally-screwed).

2a (Deep): My psychology teacher said I'm inquistive, guess I can't argue with that, though I feel my life's been meaningless for the most part.... -_-

3b (Achiever): I had been one at times.

7-4 (Mentally-screwed and plain weird): Heh, I don't know, I just might be. d=

Where's the label, indifferent?

And that nerd defination actually sounds good... o_o

Last edited:
    Back